Meaning : Derived from Hebrew, meaning God was gracious and has shown favour. May also come from the Spanish 'nina' meaning little girl., Little Girl, unknown,
Pronunciation : (NIYNah), NEE na,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nina:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Nina:
- Nina is a feminine name that was originally used as the pet form for many Russian names, as it is quite a popular name ending in Russia. Because of this we can say that Nina is of Russian origin, but its meaning cannot be easily distinguished. Nina Simone was the stage name of the renowned jazz musician and civil rights activist.
- Native American Meaning: The name Nina is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Nina is: Strong.
- American Meaning: The name Nina is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Nina is: Strong.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Nina is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Nina is: Girl.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Nina is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Nina is: Grace.
- English Meaning: The name Nina is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Nina is: Favor; grace. Aintroduced to Britain in the 13th century.
- Russian Meaning: The name Nina is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Nina is: Russian name Anne: favour; grace.
Definition funny of Nina:
- We all love Nina because shes an extremely talented person
- "I tuck two ninas on either side of my penis." - Eminem "Nina, two ninas, a peice, they don't even see us..." - Eminem
- "Cos I still got that nina and I still got that work" -transplants "That's why I never leave the house without my nina" -coolio
- - hey look that girl reminds me of nina!!!!
- damn dude... that Nina is hurting me .. in class i got so hard i lifted my table
- "that girl is smart and fierce, what a nina!"
- look theres nina! i must go to her!
Expression information Nina:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Nina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Nina:
- A postcard to Nina - Jens Lekman
- Nina, Pretty Ballerina - ABBA
- Afterhours feat. Diplo & Nina Sky by Troyboi from the Album Afterhours feat. Diplo & Nina Sky
- Nina by Ed Sheeran from the Album x (Deluxe Edition)
- La Niña de tus Ojos by Daniel Calveti from the Album Vivo para Ti
- Feeling Good (In the Style of Nina Simone) [Instrumental Backing Track] by Original Backing Tracks from the Album Karaoke Hits: Soul Hits Vol. 3
- Niña Bonita by Chino & Nacho from the Album Mi Niña Bonita
- Na Na Na (Dulce Niña) by A.B. Quintanilla III Y Los Kumbia Kings from the Album A.B. Quintanilla III/ Kumbia Kings Presents Greatest Hits "Album Versions"
- De Niña a Mujer by Julio Iglesias from the Album De Nina A Mujer
- Niña De Mi Corazón by La Arrolladora Banda El Limón De René Camacho from the Album Todo Depende De Ti
Books about Nina:
- Nina's Book of Little Things - Oct 8, 2013 by Keith Haring
- Love, Nina: A Nanny Writes Home - Nov 4, 2014 by Nina Stibbe
- All Your Reasons: Crave Series - Mar 2, 2015 by Nina Levine
- The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel - Jun 23, 2015 by Nina George
- His Dark Desires: A BWWM Billionaire Romance - Sep 19, 2015 by Nina Evans
- The Capital of Latecomers - Oct 1, 2015 by Nina Nenova and Vladimir Poleganov
- The Last September - Sep 15, 2015 by Nina de Gramont
- His Fantasy Girl (Things To Do Before You Die) - Oct 19, 2015 by Nina Croft
- Lost Canyon - Aug 25, 2015 by Nina Revoyr
- The Valhalla Prophecy: A Novel (Nina Wilde and Eddie Chase) - Sep 30, 2014 by Andy McDermott
Movies about Nina:
- Two Ninas2000 R CC
- Attack of La Nina2011 NR CC
- Nina Conti: Her Master's Voice2012 NR CC
- Nina Simone - Live at Montreux 19762010 NR
- Just Shoot Me: Season 31998 NR
- Just Shoot Me - Seasons One and Two1997 NR
- Educating Nina2012 NC-17
- The Jews: A People's History / Nina Koshofer2009 NR
- Nina Simone - Live at Montreux 19762006 NR
- Simone; Nina: Live in '65 and '682008 NR
Wiki information Nina:
- Nina Simone
- Blues Artist, Musician, Deceased Person, Featured artist, Quotation Subject, Person or entity appearing in film, Lyricist, Social network user, Film music contributor, Award Winner
Nina Simone /ˈniːnə sɨˈmoʊn/ was an American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist. She worked in a broad range of musical styles including classical, jazz, blues, folk, R&B, gospel, and pop. The sixth child of a preacher's...
- Nina Dobrev
- Blogger, Film actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Identity, Influence Node, Long-list nominee, TV Actor, Celebrity, Topic
Nina Dobrev is a Bulgarian Canadian actress and model. She played the role of Mia Jones, the single teenage mother, on Degrassi: The Next Generation, in seasons six to nine. She then played the role of Elena Gilbert on The CW's supernatural drama,...
- Nina Hagen
- Psychedelic rock Artist, Ranked item, Film actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Featured artist, Person, Social network user, Film music contributor, Lyricist
Catharina "Nina" Hagen is a German singer and actress. Born in East Berlin, German Democratic Republic, Hagen first pursued her career in the mid 1970s. In 1974, she joined the band Automobil. During that time she appeared in a number of German...
La Niña was one of the three Spanish ships used by Italian explorer Christopher Columbus in his first voyage to the West Indies in 1492. As was tradition for Spanish ships of the day, she bore a female saint's name, Santa Clara. However, she was...
- Nina Hartley
- Pornographic actor, Person, Film actor, Measured person, Topic, Hall of fame inductee, Author, Identity, Celebrity, Award Winner
Nina Hartley is an American pornographic actress, pornographic film director, sex educator, sex-positive feminist, and author.
- Nina Ricci
- Fashion Business, Consumer company, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
Nina Ricci is a fashion house founded by Maria "Nina" Ricci and her son Robert in Paris in 1932, and owned by the Spanish beauty and fashion group Puig since 1998.
- Nina Sky
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Identity, TV program guest, Social network user, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee
Nina Sky is an American R&B duo composed of identical twins Nicole and Natalie Albino. Their debut single "Move Ya Body", released from their self-titled debut album in 2004, was a success, reaching number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Their second...
- Nina Foch
- Actor, Film director, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, TV Actor
Nina Foch /niːnə.fɑːʃ/ was a Dutch-born American actress of film, stage, and television. After signing a contract with Columbia Pictures at age nineteen, the tall, blonde Foch became a regular in the studio's horror pictures and film noirs before...
- Nina Mercedez
- Pornographic actor, Measured person, Film actor, Person, Film director, Award Winner
Nina Mercedez, formerly known as simply Mercedez, is the stage name of an American entrepreneur, pornographic actress, model, feature dancer, director, producer, photographer, fashion designer, talent agent, and webmaster.
- Nina Agdal
- Fashion Model, Film actor, Topic, Person
Nina Agdal is a Danish model. She is one of three models to be featured on the cover of the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.