Meaning : Fair One, This name means 'descendant of Nuallain', may also be an alternative name for Una, the king of the fairies in Irish mythology., Fair Shoulder,
Pronunciation : (Nuw-AA-Lah), NOO lah, NOO-ə-lah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nuala:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Nuala:
- Nuala is a shortened form of the Old Gaelic feminine name Fionnuala which is found used in Irish mythology and is said to mean ‘Fair One’. This name is not very common but is obviously more popular in Ireland and has also spread to America.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Nuala is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Nuala is: White shoulder. From Fionnghuala or Fionnuala.
- Irish Meaning: The name Nuala is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Nuala is: Lovely shoulders.
- Short form of FIONNUALA
Expression information Nuala:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Nuala:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Nuala:
- Field of Poppies (Furney Remix) [feat. Nuala] by Toronto Is Broken from the Album Field of Poppies: Section Nine Sampler, Vol. 3
- Field of Poppies (Toronto Is Broken Remix) [feat. Nuala] by Toronto Is Broken from the Album Field of Poppies: Section Nine Sampler, Vol. 3
- Salamanca Reel/The Conspiracy/Ashmolean House/Nuala's Bonnet by Molly's Revenge from the Album Four
- Liam & Nuala by Mason Daring from the Album The Secret of Roan Inish
- The Alibi (feat. Nuala Honan) by Smerins Anti-Social Club from the Album Primordial Cordial [Explicit]
- Lay It Bare (feat. Nuala Honana) by Smerins Anti-Social Club from the Album Primordial Cordial [Explicit]
- Sway (feat. Nuala Honan) by Smerins Anti-Social Club from the Album Primordial Cordial [Explicit]
- Wessex (feat. Nuala Honan) by Smerins Anti-Social Club from the Album Primordial Cordial [Explicit]
- Nualas Bonnet / The Croton Dam by Joanie Madden from the Album Song of the Irish Whistle 2
- Christ Church/Nuala Kennedy's Reel/Ambassador Craig Murray's Reel by Battlefield Band from the Album Out For The Night
Books about Nuala:
- Hidden Fires (Chronicles of Nuala Book 2) - Dec 1, 2010 by Cat Kimbriel and Katharine Eliska Kimbriel
- Fire Sanctuary (Chronicles of Nuala Book 3) - Mar 29, 2011 by Katharine Eliska Kimbriel and Cat Kimbriel
- Miss Emily: A Novel - Jul 14, 2015 by Nuala O'Connor
- Fires of Nuala (Chronicles of Nuala Book 1) - Sep 30, 2010 by Katharine Eliska Kimbriel and Katharine E. Kimbriel
- Best Love, Rosie - Mar 23, 2010 by Nuala O'Faolain
- The Water Horse - Jul 2000 by Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill and Medbh McGuckian
- The Astrakhan Cloak - Mar 1993 by Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill and Paul Muldoon
- All Because of Henry - Feb 2, 2015 by Nuala Gardner
- Pharaoh's Daughter - Mar 1993 by Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill
- Almost There - Apr 6, 2004 by Nuala O'Faolain
Movies about Nuala:
- Eilean Ni Chuilleanain and Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill by Eilean Ni Chuilleanain and Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill
Wiki information Nuala:
- Fictional Character
Nuala is a character in the comic book series The Sandman, by Neil Gaiman. She first appears in Sandman vol. 2 #26, and was created by Neil Gaiman and Kelley Jones.
- Nuala Hafner
- Presenter, Person, TV Personality
Nuala Hafner is an Australian media personality and television presenter.
- Nuala Carey
- Woman, Person
Nuala Carey is a full-time weather presenter on Raidió Teilifís Éireann. Carey was educated at Muckross Park College, Dublin and graduated from University College Dublin with a Bachelor of Arts in English and Sociology. After graduating from UCD she...
- Nuala O'Faolain
- Novelist, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Nuala O'Faolain was an Irish journalist, TV producer, book reviewer, teacher and writer. She became well known after the publication of her memoirs Are You Somebody? and Almost There. She went on to write a biography of Irish criminal Chicago May and...
- Nuala Kennedy
- Indie folk Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Nuala Kennedy is an Irish composer, singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland now based in Edinburgh, Scotland. She has released three albums under her own name — all on Nashville’s Compass Records. She has...
- Nuala Ní Dhomhnaill
- Writer, Person, Author
Nuala Ní Dhomhnaill is an Irish poet. Born in Lancashire, England in 1952, of Irish parents, she moved to Ireland at the age of 5, and was brought up in the Dingle Gaeltacht and in Nenagh, County Tipperary. Her uncle is Monsignor Pádraig Ó Fiannachta...
- Nuala O'Loan, Baroness O'Loan
- Person, Chivalric Order Member, Politician
Nuala Patricia O'Loan, Baroness O'Loan, DBE, known between 2007 and 2009 as Dame Nuala O'Loan, is a noted public figure in Northern Ireland. She was the first Police Ombudsman from 1999 to 2007. In July 2009, it was announced that she was to be...
- Nuala McGovern
Nuala McGovern is an Irish journalist and radio broadcaster working for BBC News. McGovern is one of the main presenters of Newsday on the BBC World Service.
- Nuala McKeever
- Actor, Person
Nuala McKeever is a comic actress from Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Nuala Barton
- Topic, Film producer, Person
Nuala Barton is a film producer.