Meaning : Eighth, Octavia is the feminine version of the name Octavious. It means 'eighth', referring to the month. This was the original surname of the emperor Augustus and the reason we refer to the eighth month as August.,
Origin : Latin,
Pronunciation : (aak-TEY-viy-ah), ok TAY vee uh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Octavia:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Octavia:
- Octavia is a Latin female name derived from 'Octavius'. It is also the name of a metal band from Norway.
- Italian Meaning: The name Octavia is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Octavia is: Born eighth.
- American Meaning: The name Octavia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Octavia is: Born eighth.
- Latin Meaning: The name Octavia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Octavia is: Born Eighth. In the Roman Empire, Octavia was the sister of Octavian who was married to Mark Antony (as a political alliance). They were later divorced (in 32 BC).
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Octavia is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Octavia is: Antony and Cleopatra'. Sister to Caesar and wife to Mark Antony.
Definition funny of Octavia:
- Octavia will stay with the one she loves even though she questions her choice and trust for him. She is the type to break up or stop a fight before it takes flight. Her insecurities may lead her to come across as awkward because she's self conscience.
- Oh my god!!! Look at Octavia! what a babe! Hey look at that woman! She's an Octavia! I fucked Octavia last night.
- woah, look at octavia, she's soooo cool!
- Octavia is defenetly my best friend.
- Brony 1: Dude, have you ever heard Octavia's music, it's awesome! Brony 2: Yes, quite.
- hey octavia octavia wat can ieat u out sure me and my buds hell 2 tha naw
- hey, did you go to the concert? yes, i love octavia
Expression information Octavia:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Octavia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Octavia:
- Dr. Octavia [feat. Zakk Wylde] by Black Label Society from the Album Mafia [Explicit]
- Is It Love? (feat. Vaughan Octavia) by Diggs Duke from the Album Offering for Anxious
- Breakfast (feat. Jane Monheit, Princess Fortier, Glynis Leflore & Octavia Pace) by Sasha's Bloc from the Album Heart On Fire
- Octavia by Andy James from the Album In the Wake of Chaos
- Get Money Regardless (feat. Octavia) [Explicit] by Payroll Giovanni from the Album Get Money Regardless (feat. Octavia) [Explicit]
- Octavia Minor by Matt Bauder Day In Picture from the Album Nightshades
- All Good (feat. Octavia Harris) by Doneta Dawson from the Album Repent and Believe
- Alphabet Song for Octevia (Actavia, Octaevia, Octavia, Oktavia) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Octevia
- Angel (feat. Patrick Tuzzolino, Octavia Pace, Glynis Leflore & Princess Fortier) by Sasha's Bloc from the Album Heart On Fire
- Atlantis Octavia Theme by Cloud 9 Atlantis High from the Album Atlantis High Soundtrack, Vol. 1
Books about Octavia:
- Kindred - Feb 1, 2004 by Octavia E. Butler
- Octavia's Brood: Science Fiction Stories from Social Justice Movements - Apr 7, 2015 by Walidah Imarisha and adrienne maree brown
- Seed to Harvest - Jan 5, 2007 by Octavia E. Butler
- Octavia And Her Purple Ink Cloud - May 10, 2006 by Donna Rathmell and Doreen Rathmell Meredith
- Dawn (Xenogenesis, Bk. 1) - Apr 1, 1997 by Octavia E. Butler
- Parable of the Sower - Jan 1, 2000 by Octavia E. Butler
- Sweet (Palate #2) - Jul 31, 2014 by Octavia Wildwood
- Wild Nights (Wild #2) - Jul 31, 2014 by Octavia Wildwood
- Savory (Palate #3) - Jul 31, 2014 by Octavia Wildwood
- Wild Violets (Wild #3) - Jul 31, 2014 by Octavia Wildwood
Movies about Octavia:
- Octavia2012 R
- Charlie Rose with Zadie Smith; Wendy Wasserstein & Christine Lahti; Octavia Butler2006
- Criadas Y Señoras (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2012) Anna Camp; Octavia Spencer; Brian Kerwin2011 Unrated
Wiki information Octavia:
- Škoda Octavia
- Automobile Model
The Škoda Octavia is a large family car family produced by Czech automaker Škoda Auto since 1996. It shares its name with an earlier Škoda model produced between 1959 and 1971. There have been three generations of the modern-era Octavia model to date...
- Octavia the Younger
- Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Octavia the Younger, also known as Octavia Minor or simply Octavia, was the sister of the first Roman Emperor, Augustus, half-sister of Octavia the Elder, and fourth wife of Mark Antony. She was also the great-grandmother of the Emperor Caligula and...
- Octavia Spencer
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Film producer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Octavia Lenora Spencer is an American actress and author. She is best known for her role as Minny Jackson in the 2011 film The Help, for which she won the BAFTA, Golden Globe, SAG, Critics' Choice, and Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Other...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Octavia is a village in Butler County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 127 at the 2010 census.
The gens Octavia was a plebeian family at Rome, which was raised to patrician status by Caesar during the 1st century BC. The first member of the gens to achieve prominence was Gnaeus Octavius Rufus, quaestor circa 230 BC. Over the following two...
- Octavia E. Butler
- Novelist, Author, Identity, Deceased Person, TV program guest, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Award Winner
Octavia Estelle Butler was an American science fiction writer. A multiple-recipient of both the Hugo and Nebula awards, Butler was one of the best-known women in the field. In 1995, she became the first science fiction writer to receive the MacArthur...
- Rock Artist, Musical Group, Social network user, Musical Artist
Octavia is the name of a Bolivian Rock pop band characterized by a unique mix of catchy pop sounds, Andean music, use of electronic synthesizers, and acoustic music. The band's sound is continually evolving but it is widely regarded as one of the...
- Claudia Octavia
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Claudia Octavia was an Empress of Rome. She was a great-niece of the Emperor Tiberius, paternal first cousin of the Emperor Caligula, daughter of the Emperor Claudius, and stepsister and first wife of the Emperor Nero. Asteroid 598 Octavia is named...
- Octavia Hill
- Author, Person, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Octavia Hill was an English social reformer, whose main concern was the welfare of the inhabitants of cities, especially London, in the second half of the nineteenth century. Born into a family with a strong commitment to alleviating poverty, she...
The Octavia was an effects pedal designed for Jimi Hendrix by his sound technician, Roger Mayer. It reproduces the input signal from a guitar one octave higher and/or lower in pitch, and mixes it with the original and added distortion fuzz.