If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Odu:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Odu:
- Where can one get an education and get hooked on crack at the same time? ODU!!!!!!
- a person - "OD who?" everyone - "ODU!"
- guy: yo can you give me a ride to a party? his caucasian associate: groovy, wheres it at? guy: ODU, its beast! associate: Old Dity? Hell no, brother, i made that mistake once before... I'm damn sure not sleeping in my car again.
- odu trolls here, schlitze, raymond konitsky, making bullshit posts.
- me: hey, I go to ODU you: you what? are you stupid? me: well, it has two starbucks you: oh, for all the non rich people that go there, right? me: sure you: where's the kegs?
Songs about Odu:
- Onye Odu N'akpo by Atumma Ogufuluchi Masqukade Ukpo from the Album Ududo 2000
- Askin Odu by Erdal Akkaya from the Album Ask Vardi
- Baabi a Odu Wo by The African Brothers International Band from the Album Baabi a Odu Wo
- Ehi Enwe Odu by Celestine Obiakor & His Entertainment Group from the Album Iyoro Nnem
- Ehi Enwe Odu by His Entertainment Group from the Album 51Lex Presents Omegbu Nmadu
- Enye Odu Obong Ke Nsi Nsi by The Holy Mountain from the Album Mountain Melodies (Obong Efem Iduhe)
- Eyak Emama Odu by Demmy Bassey from the Album The Cannon Star
- Eye Of Odu by Detswe from the Album The Descent Of Deep
- Fuga sul canto popolare Odu lieber Augustin per pianoforte a quattro mani by Sebastiano Brusco, Marco Scolastra from the Album Colori e virtuosismo del '900 italiano (Duo pianistico)
- ''GO, O-D-U!'' Cheer by Old Dominion University Monarch Marching Band from the Album Victory For Old Dominion!
Books about Odu:
- The Holy Odu: A Collection of verses from the 256 Ifa Odu with Commentary - Feb 25, 2015 by Awo Fategbe Fatunmbi Fasola
- Odù-Òrìsà Volumen 3 (Volume 3) (Spanish Edition) - Jul 11, 2015 by Bàbá Osvaldo Omotobàtálá
- Odu Ifa: The Ethical Teachings - Feb 15, 1999 by Maulana Karenga
- Tratado De Los ODU De IFA Sintesis Tercera Edicion Espcial (Spanish Edition) - Apr 2, 2010 by Marcelo Madan and Ediciones Orunmila C.A
- Iwe Odu Ifa - Jun 1, 1995 by Ifayemi Awopeju Bogunmbe
- The Original Major Odu Ifa. Ile Ife. Volume "1" (The 1st Series Sacred Odu Ifa) - Jul 21, 2008 by Adedayo Ologundudu
- Odus and the Long Way Home (The Book Keeper Series 1) - Sep 22, 2014 by Dare DeLano and Stuart Hindle
- Teachings of the Santería Gods: The Spirit of the Odu - Jun 24, 2010 by Lele, Ócha'ni
- Tratado de los Odu de Ifa "Sintesis" (Spanish Edition) - Jul 23, 2012 by Marcelo Madan
- Dafa: The Ifá Concept of Divination and The Process of Interpreting Odu (The Metaphysical Foundations of Ifa)... - Aug 11, 2014 by Awo Falokun Fatunmbi
Wiki information Odu:
Ifá is a religion and system of divination and refers to the verses of the literary corpus known as the Odu Ifá. Orunmila is identified as the Grand Priest, as he is who revealed divinity and prophecy to the world. Babalawo's use either the divining...
- Old Dominion University
- Organization, Structure, College/University, Endowed Organization, Organization member, Location, Educational Institution, Ranked item, Venue, Educational Institution Campus
Old Dominion University is a public research university in Norfolk, Virginia, United States. It was established in 1930 as the Norfolk Division of the College of William & Mary. ODU awarded its first bachelor's degrees in 1956, became Old Dominion...
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region
Odum is a town in Wayne County, Georgia, United States. The population was 414 at the 2000 census.
- Man, Person
Oduduwa, Olofin Adimula, Emperor and First Suzerain of the Yoruba, was the Oba of Ile-Ife. His name, phonetically written by Yoruba language-speakers as Odùduwà and sometimes contracted as Odudua or Oòdua, is generally ascribed to the ancestral...
- Musical Album
Odu is a studio album by Nigerian Jùjú musician King Sunny Adé. It was released in 1998 on Mesa/Atlantic. Recorded at Dockside Studios, Maurice, Louisiana, it was produced by Andrew Frankel and features traditional Yoruba music. Leo Stanley of...
- Nnamdi Oduamadi
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Nnamdi Oduamadi Chidiebere, also known by his shirt name Odu, is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for TFF First League club Sanliurfaspor. He also plays for the Nigerian national team.
- Johnny Oduya
- Olympic athlete, Person, Identity, Ice hockey player, Athlete, Measured person
David Johnny Oduya, usually referred to as Johnny Oduya, is a Swedish professional ice hockey defenceman who is currently playing for the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League. He is of Kenyan Luo descent on his father's side. Oduya is a two...
- Creative Work, Consumer product, Musical Release
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Influence Node
Oduvil Unnikrishnan was an award-winning Indian film actor known for his versatile acting skills, shown in his portrayal of classical ancient aristocratic personalities in Malayalam cinema with his unique provincial linguistic style, expressions and...
- Dominic Oduro
- Soccer Forward, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player, Identity
Dominic Oduro is a Ghanaian footballer who currently plays for Montreal Impact in Major League Soccer.