If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Oi:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Oi:
- Oi! ya bloody wanker!
- "Hey, meatbeater!" (US English) "Oi, wanker!" (UK English)
- Hey did you here that new oi band called the cockney rejects? (kids walks by another kid)kid 1:oi kid 2: oi
- 1. Do you listen to Oi? 2. Oi Mate, how you doing 3. Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi Bands: Cocksparrer, The Templars, The Press, Sham 69, Blitz, Cockney Rejects, Argy Bargy, Thw Bruisers, The Partisans, Klasse Kriminale, Last Resort, The Business, ETC.
- "Oi, are you listening to me?"
- Oi fuck face, you wanna my teeth round your neck?
- "Oi! Oi! motherfucker!"
Songs about Oi:
- Ode To Oi by TJR from the Album Ode To Oi
- Yeah Yeah Oi Oi by Infant Sorrow from the Album Get Him To The Greek (US Version) [Explicit]
- Oi To The World by No Doubt from the Album Everything In Time (B-sides, Rarities, Remixes)
- Oi Chiy to Kin' (The Parting Lover) by Sintez - Group Charivna from the Album Ukrainian Songs
- Oi Harna Ya Z Rodu (I've Always Been Beautiful) by Sintez - Group Charivna from the Album Ukrainian Songs
- Oi Tu Voz by Izaya Burciaga from the Album Oi Tu Voz
- Oi Vydno Selo by The Ukrainians from the Album Live in Czeremcha
- Oi To The World by No Doubt from the Album A Very Special Christmas 3
- Klezmeriana: No. 5. Oi, Tate ( Oh, Daddy) by Eugenia Zukerman from the Album Flute Recital: Zukerman, Eugenia - Drattell, D. / Debussy, C. / Hoover, K. / Larsen, L. / Escher, R. / Bennett, R.R. / Bozza, E. / Honegger, A.
- Oi, Divchina, Shumit Hai (Oh, Maiden, The Frost Rustles) by The Ukrainian Bandura Players from the Album Songs and Dances of Ukraine (CD edition)
Books about Oi:
- Oi Frog - Feb 5, 2015 by Gray, Kes, Field, Jim
- Glencoe OI Science Course 2 Florida Interactive Student Textbook - 2012 by Many
- Oi! Get Off Our Train - 1992 by John Burningham
- Oi, Ref!: A Novel About Love, Hate and Football - 1998 by JOSEPH GALLIVAN
- My First Greek Words: Oi Protes Mou Lexeis - Oct 15, 2010 by Sam Chekwas
- Vowels: R-Controlled Vowel Patterns, Long Vowel Word Families, Short Vowel Sounds, Vowel Teams, Vowel Teams ou... - Jul 8, 2015 by Todd Deluca
- Rural China Takes Off: Institutional Foundations of Economic Reform - May 17, 1999 by Jean C. Oi
- Atelier Oï: Workshop Guide - Mar 17, 2012 by Atelier Oï
- Oi Archaioi Ellines (Understanding the Ancient Greeks) (Greek Edition) - Mar 26, 2012 by George Valsamis
- oi kotes de laloun! / οι κότες δε λαλούν! - 2013 by tsoroni - georgiadi giolanta
Movies about Oi:
- Lolo No Ka 'Oi2009
- Lisandro Alonso Collection - 3-DVD Box Set ( La Libertad (Eleftheria) / Los Muertos (Sangre / Oi nekroi) / Fantasma ) Unrated
- Oi! the Video1996 NR by Oi!
- The Vandals: Oi to the World! Live in Concert2002 NR
- The Spousals of God ( As Bodas de Deus ) ( Les noces de Dieu (Oi gamoi tou theou) ) Unrated
- American Streetpunk and Oi2011 Unrated
- The New Harry Enfield and Chums Oi NO!1994 by Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse
- Oi the Video 21997 NR by Oi! the Video-Part Two
- Cupid One1998 by Erik Chan Ka Kei and Chuen Chan
- No Comparison
Wiki information Oi:
- Musical genre
Oi! is a subgenre of punk rock that originated in the United Kingdom in the late 1970s. The music and its associated subculture had the goal of bringing together punks, skinheads and other working class youth. The Oi! movement was partly a response...
- Telecommunications Business, Organization, Business Operation, Issuer, Employer
Oi, formerly known as Telemar, is the largest telecommunications company in Brazil and South America, both in terms of subscribers and revenues. It is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro. Oi's major subsidiaries include Telemar and Brasil Telecom. At the...
- Oi Polloi
- Hardcore punk Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Musical Group
Oi Polloi are a punk rock band from Scotland that formed around 1981. Starting as an Oi! band, they are now generally more associated with the anarcho-punk genre. The band has become notable for their contributions to the Scottish Gaelic punk...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Ōi is a town located in Ōi District, Fukui Prefecture, Japan. As of 2005, the town has an estimated population of 9,216 and a density of 43 persons per km². The total area is 212 km². On March 3, 2006 the village of Natashō, from Onyū District, was...
- Chemical Classification, Literature Subject, Steam locomotive fuel type, Food, Drug dosage form, Ingredient
An oil is any neutral, nonpolar chemical substance that is a viscous liquid at ambient temperatures and is both hydrophobic and lipophilic. Oils have a high carbon and hydrogen content and are usually flammable and slippery. The general definition of...
Oi /ɔɪ/ is an interjection used in various varieties of the English language, particularly British English, Australian English, New Zealand English, and Southern African English, to get the attention of another person or to express surprise or...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, French Department, Location, Dated location
Oise is a department in the north of France. It is named after the river Oise.
Ōi is one of the seven titles in Japanese professional shogi. The word means "the king's rank". The annual tournament started in 1960 sponsored by a group of local newspapers which has consisted of Shimbun Sansha Rengō. Despite of its name, Shimbun...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Ōi is a town located in Ashigarakami District, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. As of June 2012, the town had an estimated population of 17,549 and a population density of 1,220 persons per km². The total area was 14.41 km².
- Captain Oi! Records
- Organization, Employer, Business Operation, Record label
Captain Oi! is a punk rock and Oi! record label based in High Wycombe, England. The company has released over 300 albums by many notable punk and Oi! bands of the late 1970s and 1980s. The label was set up by Mark Brennan, former bassist of The...