Meaning : The meaning of Omari is 'God the highest'. Derivations of the name Omari include Omar and Omer., Long Life, Speaker, Chief,
Pronunciation : (oh-MAR-ee), oh MAR ee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Omari:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Omari:
- Omari is a variation on the masculine name Omar. Omar is a popular Muslim name and is of Arabic origin, and said to mean ‘Long Life’. Omari is used in the Swahili language and is found used mostly in Africa, but it is also quite popular in America used mainly by Afro-American parents. Omari Hardwick is an American actor.
- African Meaning: The name Omari is an African baby name. In African the meaning of the name Omari is: God the highest.
- American Meaning: The name Omari is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Omari is: God the highest.
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Omari is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Omari is: High born.
Definition funny of Omari:
- She turned me over and gave me the omari finish, I shot everywhere
- He is my O'Mari
Expression information Omari:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Omari:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Omari:
- Love's Withdrawal (Featuring Omari Hardwick) by Eric Roberson from the Album Mr. Nice Guy
- You Make Me Wanna (feat. Omari Hardwick) by Eshe from the Album You Make Me Wanna (feat. Omari Hardwick)
- I Prophesy (feat. Omari) by Dj Nicholas from the Album Louder Than Ever
- Oye Como Va (feat. Marka and Omari) (Original Workshop Jams) by La Corte 3 Canal from the Album Oye Como Va - a Rapso Salsa Hip Hop Adventure
- Whine On You - Merengue Remix (feat. Omari Ferrari) by Fito Blanko from the Album Whine On You - Merengue Remix (feat. Omari Ferrari) - Single
- Whine On You (feat. Omari Ferrari) by Fito Blanko from the Album Whine On You (feat. Omari Ferrari)
- Whine On You - (Saltone Remix) (feat. Omari Ferrari) by Fito Blanko from the Album Whine On You - (Saltone Remix) (feat. Omari Ferrari) - Single
- 2. Omari G Carter ft Money mike - I Believe by Omari G Carter from the Album I Believe
- Alphabet Song for Amari (Amaray, Omari) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Amari
- Amari has the Purple Sock Blues (Amaray, Omari) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Amari
Books about Omari:
- Omari And The People - Oct 19, 2014 by Stephen Whitfield
- Understanding the Arab Culture: A Practical Cross-cultural Guide to Working in the Arab World - Aug 19, 2008 by Jehad Al-Omari
- Combat Focus Shooting: Evolution - Nov 28, 2012 by Rob Pincus and Robert Smith
- The Omari Chronicles BLACKCOAT - Aug 2, 2013 by Douglas E. Croyle
- Lord Please Make It Stop - Apr 15, 2015 by Omari Bonner
- The Black Panther Party and Transformative Pedagogy: Place-Based Education in Philadelphia - Nov 14, 2013 by Omari L. Dyson
- Happy Birthday Joel Omari: Baby's First Year in Pictures - Feb 27, 2015 by Randrick Chance
- Your MBA Game Plan, Third Edition: Proven Strategies for Getting Into the Top Business Schools - Oct 15, 2011 by Omari Bouknight and Scott Shrum
- Workplace Abuse, Incivility and Bullying: Methodological and cultural perspectives - Oct 5, 2015 by Maryam Omari and Megan Paull
- Sharks - Jun 20, 2015 by zineb omari
Movies about Omari:
- Charlie Rose -Ross & al-Omari / Muhammed Yunus2008
- Next Day Air [DVD] (2009) Donald Faison; Mike Epps; Omari Hardwick; Benny Boom2009 Unrated
Wiki information Omari:
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Celebrity, Film actor, TV program guest, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Social network user, Award Nominee, Musician, TV Personality
Omari Ishmael Grandberry, known as Omarion, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, dancer and actor. He is best known as being the lead singer of R&B group B2K. Managed by Christopher B. Stokes, the group achieved success with hits like "Bump, Bump,...
- Kanye West
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Music video performer, Topic, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Organization founder, Musician, Music video director, Person
Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer and fashion designer. West first became known as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records; he achieved recognition for his work on rapper Jay-Z's The Blueprint, as well as hit singles for...
- Omari Hardwick
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Omari Hardwick, son of Attorney Clifford Hardwick IV and Joyce Hardwick, is an American actor, known for his roles in the TV series Saved and Dark Blue, in Spike Lee's Miracle at St. Anna, and, The A-Team, Kick-Ass, in Tyler Perry's For Colored Girls...
- Omari Tetradze
- Soccer, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person, Football team manager
Omari Mikhailovich Tetradze is a Georgian former football player of Caucasus Greek descent who, during his playing career, represented Russia at international level.
- Omari Akhmedov
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Omari Akhmedov is a Lak-Dagestani professional mixed martial artist who competes in the Welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Omari Newton
- Master of Ceremonies, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Omari Akil Newton is a Canadian actor. He is best known for playing the role of Larry Summers in Blue Mountain State.
- Omari Banks
- Person, Cricket Bowler, Measured person, Cricket Player, Identity, Athlete
Omari Ahmed Clement Banks is an Anguillan musician and former cricketer, who appeared in 10 Test matches for the West Indies, as well as domestic matches for the Leeward Islands. In 2011, Banks began to pursue his musical career professionally and...
- Areen Omari
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film producer, Topic, Film actor
'Areen Omari' is a Palestinian actress and producer.
- Omari Caro
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Omari Caro is an English born Jamaican professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for Bradford Bulls in the Championship and at international level for Jamaica. He previously played for London Broncos and Hull Kingston Rovers in the...
- Abdulaziz al-Omari
- Man, Person, Deceased Person, TV Actor
Abdulaziz al-Omari was a Saudi airport security guard and Imam, best known for being one of five hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11 as part of the September 11 attacks. Omari arrived in the United States in June 2001, on a tourist visa,...