Meaning : Born at the Right Time, Born At The Right Time,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Omolara:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Omolara:
- Means "a child is family" in Yoruba.
Definition funny of Omolara:
- Sheesh Omolara you sexy as evaaa.
Songs about Omolara:
- Ómólara by Kuku from the Album The Absence of Cool
Books about Omolara:
- Introductory Phonetics and Phonology of English - Jan 1, 2011 by Iyabode Omolara Daniel
- On the Outside Looking in: Hope for Separated Fathers Who Want to Be Good Fathers - Jan 1, 2008 by Akili Kumasi and Omolara Heywot-Kumasi
- Meditations - Aug 1, 2012 by Omolara Authe PhD
- Cervical cancer and its control in Nigeria: challenges and the way forward - Nov 15, 2012 by Abimbola Omolara Kolawole
- SOCIO-CULTURAL AESTHETICS IN TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT IN NIGERIA: MEDIA ARTS IN PERFORMANCE PERSPECTIVE - May 20, 2011 by Omolara Emoruwa
- Plant Parasitic Nematode Constraint to Plantain Production in Nigeria: Incidence of plant parasitic nematodes... - Sep 14, 2011 by M. Omolara Olaniyi
- The Gospel of John: The word became flesh - Jul 25, 2014 by Omolara Adenubi
- The Sacrificial Steps of Jesus: Nicodemus' Experience - Apr 22, 2014 by Omolara Adenubi
- Sermons You Can Preach on Baptism (1) - Aug 1, 2014 by Omolara Adenubi
- The New Gong Book of New Nigerian Short Stories - Jul 21, 2012 by Adewale Maja-Pearce
Wiki information Omolara:
- Omolara Omotosho
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Omolara Omotosho is a Nigerian sprinter who specializes in the 400 metres. She represented Nigeria at the 2012 Summer Olympics. Her personal best in the event is 51.28 seconds.
- Omolara Adebayo
Omolara Salami is Adebayo Salami's daughter.
- Omolara Brimah
- Woman, Person
Omolara Brimah is the sister of Amida Brimah.
- Hawawu Omolara Afonja
Hawawu Omolara Afonja is the wife of actor Olaniyi Afonja.
- Molara Ogundipe
- Writer, Author, Person
Omolara Ogundipe-Leslie is a Nigerian poet, critic, editor, feminist and activist. Considered one of the foremost writers on African feminism, gender studies and literary theory, she is a social critic who has come to be recognized as a viable...