Meaning : My sheaf, My Sheaf,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Omri:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Omri:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Omri is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Omri is: Sheaf of corn.
- Possibly means "life" or "servant" in Hebrew (or a related Semitic language). This was the name of a 9th-century BC military commander who became king of Israel. He appears in the Old Testament, where he is denounced as being wicked.
Definition funny of Omri:
- Oh my G-d Omri I want to have your babies so bad.
- Oh man, I want Omri to come ravage my asshole!
- Oh, that guy is such an Omri. I want him so bad!
Expression information Omri:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Omri:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Omri:
- Enta Omri by Mohamed Ali Ensemble from the Album 10 Songs Every Bellydancer Should Know
- Enta Omri (I) (Egypt) by Hossam Ramzy Egyptian Ensemble from the Album Best of Bellydance from Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey
- Inta Omri by Elie Attieh from the Album Elie Attieh: Inta Omri - Thousand & 2 Nights
- Enta Omri by Nazareth Orchestra, Lubna Salame from the Album Oum Kolthoom - The Anniversary Tribute
- Enta Omri by Mokhtar al Said & El Farka el Mesaya from the Album Jalilah's Raks Sharki 2: Amar 14
- Enta Omri (Instrumental) by Setrak Sarkissian from the Album Music of the Great Om Kalsoum
- Enta Omri by Dance Arabian Nights from the Album Enta Omri (You're My Heart)
- Enta Omri by Omar Khorshid from the Album Tribute To Oum Koulsoum
- Enta Omri by Mohamed Ali Ensemble from the Album The Masters of Bellydance Music
- Enta Omri (Sweet Keekay Mix) by Ravin Carlos Campos from the Album Enta Omri (You're My Heart)
Books about Omri:
- More Than You Wanted to Know: The Failure of Mandated Disclosure - Apr 20, 2014 by Omri Ben-Shahar and Carl E. Schneider
- Moral Ambition: Mobilization and Social Outreach in Evangelical Megachurches (The Anthropology of Christianity) - Jul 15, 2011 by Omri Elisha
- Round the garden - 2001 by Omri Glaser
- Boilerplate: The Foundation of Market Contracts - Jul 26, 2007 by Omri Ben-Shahar
- Kant's Critique of Spinoza - Jun 2, 2014 by Omri Boehm
- Changing the World for The Better Through Poetry - Sep 19, 2015 by Patrick Read and Barbie Petty
- Fault in American Contract Law - Aug 16, 2010 by Omri Ben-Shahar and Ariel Porat
- The Binding of Isaac: A Religious Model of Disobedience (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testamen) - Dec 17, 2015 by Omri Boehm
- Out of Character: Modernism, Vitalism, Psychic Life - May 7, 2014 by Omri Moses
- سيرة خليفة قادم / Sirat Khalifa Qadim / Biography of the Next Caliphate - 2013 by د. أحمد خيري العمري Dr. Ahmed Kheiri al Omri
Movies about Omri:
- Enta Omri Feat. Zehava Ben [Dvd/cd Boxset]PAL
- Take Omri, For Example - Educational Version with Public Performance Rights2000
Wiki information Omri:
- Person, Deceased Person
Omri was the sixth king of Israel after Jeroboam, a successful military campaigner, and the founder of the House of Omri, an Israelite royal house which included other monarchs such as Ahab, Ahaziah, Joram, and Athaliah. Along with his predecessor...
- Omri Casspi
- Basketball Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Omri Moshe Casspi is an Israeli professional basketball player who currently plays for the Sacramento Kings of the National Basketball Association. He is 6 ft 9 in tall, and plays the power forward position, but he can play also at the small forward...
- Omri Katz
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person
Omri Haim Katz is a retired American actor. His television and film credits include Eerie, Indiana; Matinee; Adventures in Dinosaur City; Disney's Halloween comedy-fantasy film Hocus Pocus; and the CBS prime time soap opera Dallas, in which he played...
- Ennio Morricone
- Film score Artist, Musician, Award Nominee, , Broadcast Artist, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Person, Topic
Ennio Morricone, Grand Officer OMRI is an Italian composer, orchestrator, conductor and former trumpet player, who has written music for more than 500 motion pictures and television series, as well as contemporary classical works. His career includes...
- Vittorio Gassman
- Actor, Film director, Lyricist, , Award Nominee, Musician, Influence Node, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Film story contributor
Vittorio Gassman, Knight Grand Cross, OMRI, popularly known as Il Mattatore, was an Italian theatre and film actor, as well as director. He is considered one of the greatest Italian actors and is commonly recalled as an extremely professional,...
- Omri Afek
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Omri Afek is a retired Israeli footballer who last played for Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv. Mainly a midfielder, he can also operate as a defender.
- Omri Sharon
- Identity, Person, Politician
Omri Sharon is a former Israeli politician. Sharon served as a member of Knesset between 2003 and 2006. In 2006, he was convicted of fraud and served a prison term. He is the son of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.
- Omri Altman
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Omri Altman, is an Israeli footballer who plays as a midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Hapoel Tel Aviv.
- Omri Kende
- Soccer, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Omri Kende is an Israeli footballer who plays as a defender for Hapoel Jerusalem.
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Ahab was the seventh king of Israel since Jeroboam I, the son and successor of Omri, and the husband of Jezebel of Sidon, according to the Hebrew Bible. Ahab became king of Israel in the thirty-eighth year of Asa, king of Judah, and reigned for...