Meaning : Precious Gem, Precious gem,
Origin : Indian (Sanskrit),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Opal:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Opal:
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Opal is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Opal is: Jewel.
- American Meaning: The name Opal is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Opal is: Jewel.
- English Meaning: The name Opal is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Opal is: Opal (precious stone). Jewel names became popular in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Opal:
- Person 1: "Wow that girl is really pretty! What's her name?" Person 2: "Oh, her? That's Opal! She is really amazing!" Person 1: "I am dying to meet her!" Person 2: "Well don't be too straightforward, she is really shy" Person 1: "Okay, I'll try! I have no idea how long I will be able to contain myself though!"
- "Opal is the new crack, my friend, only cheaper and....mmmm.."
- Large deposits of red fire opals are found in Mexico, Brazil, Western Australia and also Turkey.
- "See that girl over there?" "The shy, quiet one?" "Yes, did you know that's she's a opal." "I'm guessing a fangirl?" "Always"
- "Did you see Opal at that party" "Yeah, I got her in bed"
- yeah i heard about that she's such a typical "opal
- "look at that girl wearing shorts in winter...'Typical O' she has to be an Opal"
Expression information Opal:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Opal:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Opal:
- Wind Up (feat. Elephant Man & Opal) by Major Lazer from the Album Free the Universe
- Constant In Opal by The Church from the Album Deep In The Shallows (30th Anniversary Singles Collection)
- Opal, You Asked Me by Tommy Collins from the Album Singer Songwriter Comedian 1930-2000
- Opal Fire by Omar Akram from the Album iRelax For Lovers
- Opal's Blues by The Be Good Tanyas from the Album Because Of Winn-Dixie [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
- Opal by Dave Stamey from the Album Tonopah
- Constant In Opal (2001 Digital Remaster) by The Church from the Album Sing-Songs // Remote Luxury // Persia
- Opal by Byetone from the Album Symeta
- Opal by Adham Shaikh from the Album Fusion
- The Black Opal by Hossam Ramzy from the Album The Best of Bellydance
Books about Opal:
- Opal: A Lux Novel - Dec 11, 2012 by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Opal - Come By Chance Mail Order Brides: Sweet Montana Western Bride Romance (Come-By-Chance Mail Order Brides... - Jul 17, 2015 by Juliet James
- Opal (Dakotah Treasures #3) - Jan 1, 2005 by Lauraine Snelling
- Opal: The Journal of an Understanding Heart - Oct 3, 1995 by Opal Whiteley
- What To Read After Fifty Shade of Grey: BDSM & Beyond (WTRAFSOG Themes Book 3) - Sep 15, 2015 by Eden Bradley and Annabel Joseph
- Opal Identification and Value - Jan 1992 by Paul B. Downing
- The Opal (Matt Turner) (Volume 2) - Jan 30, 2013 by Michael Siemsen
- Opal Identification & Value - Nov 22, 2002 by Paul B. Downing
- Opals - Mar 1, 2011 by Paul Deasy
- Lux: Consequences (Opal & Origin) (A Lux Novel) - Jun 3, 2014 by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Movies about Opal:
- Opal Dream2006 PG CC
- Opal2008 Unrated
- Alby Mangels Adventure Bound Episode 3 RED CENTRE OPAL FEVER2012 NR
- Opal Dream2006 PG
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Volume 18: The Green Opal Affair & The Dove Affair1964 NR by Carroll O'Connor and Ricardo Montalban
- Aftermath : Hurricane Opal1996 by Hurricane Opal
- SUEÑOS MAGICOS
- Kremlin-9: Molotov. School of Survival. Arrest of the Wife and Opal2004
Wiki information Opal:
Opal is a hydrated amorphous form of silica; its water content may range from 3 to 21% by weight, but is usually between 6 and 10%. Because of its amorphous character, it is classed as a mineraloid, unlike the other crystalline forms of silica, which...
- Opal card
Opal is a contactless smartcard ticketing system for public transport services in the greater Sydney area of New South Wales, Australia. It is valid on all bus, rail, light rail and government ferry services in Sydney and the Central Coast, Hunter...
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location
Opal is a town in Lincoln County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 96 at the 2010 census.
- Rock Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Opal were an American alternative/psychedelic band in the 1980s. They were part of the Paisley Underground musical style. The group formed in the mid-'80s under the name Clay Allison, featuring guitarist David Roback, bassist Kendra Smith and drummer...
- Biological Cultivar, Organism Classification
Opal is the brand name for a variety of apple produced by crossing Golden Delicious with Topaz. Developed by the Institute of Experimental Botany in Prague and FruitSelect in 1999, it is grown by Broetje Orchards in Washington and marketed by the...
- Statistical region, Location
Opal is a census-designated place in Fauquier County, Virginia, on U.S. Highway 15/U.S. Route 17 and U.S. Route 29, at an elevation of 449 feet. The population as of the 2010 Census was 691.
- Hurricane Opal
- Tropical Cyclone
Hurricane Opal was Category 4 hurricane with the lowest barometric pressure in a hurricane which did not reach Category 5 strength within the north Atlantic basin. Opal that formed in the Gulf of Mexico in September 1995. Opal was the ninth hurricane...
- Opal Dream
- Children's Entertainment Film, Film, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Opal Dream is a 2006 Australian drama film, based on the Ben Rice novella Pobby and Dingan, directed by Peter Cattaneo and starring an ensemble cast including Vince Colosimo, Jacqueline McKenzie, Christian Byers and Sapphire Boyce. It was filmed on...
Opal is a variety of low-aromatic 91 RON petrol developed in 2005 by BP Australia to combat the rising use of petrol as an inhalant in remote Indigenous Australian communities. Though more expensive to produce, requiring a $0.33/litre Federal...
- Opal Cliffs
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Dated location, HUD County Place
Opal Cliffs is an unincorporated community and a former census-designated place in Santa Cruz County, California, United States. The population was 6,458 at the 2000 census. The Opal Cliffs CDP was abolished prior to the 2010 census.