Meaning : Otto is a German name that has two different meanings: 'wealth' and 'fortune' or 'eighth born'., Wealthy, Wealth,
Pronunciation : (AH-to), OTTO, AW-to (German), AH-to (English), OT-to (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Otto:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Otto:
- Otto comes from the Old German meaning ‘Wealthy’. It is traditionally pronounced ‘AW-toh’ but has been anglicised to ‘OTTO, as seen as the name given to the school bus driver in the hugely popular carton ‘The Simpsons’. Otto pronounced in its original form is also the name of a famous Brazilian singer and composer.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Otto is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Otto is: Wealthy.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Otto is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Otto is: Wealthy.
- American Meaning: The name Otto is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Otto is: Wealthy.
- German Meaning: The name Otto is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Otto is: Born eighth or wealthy.
- Later German form of Audo or Odo, originally a short form of various names beginning with the Germanic element aud meaning "wealth, fortune". This was the name of four kings of Germany, starting in the 10th century with Otto I, the first Holy Roman Emperor, who was known as Otto the Great. This name was also borne by a 19th-century king of Greece who was originally from Bavaria. Another notable bearer was the German chancellor Otto von Bismarck (1815-1898).
Definition funny of Otto:
- "That guy is so otto" "I wish I was a cool as that otto"
- Last night I got so high off that Otto.
- "Who the hell Otto'd these truss bolts? Someone get me a wrench!"
- Otto is famous for its pizzas.
- Oh!!!!!Otto loves megan!!!!
- I can smell your Otto from here.
- "see that bridge? 1200 bucks man, otto man, otto's my lotto."
Expression information Otto:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Otto:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Otto:
- Exodus (Theme From Otto Preminger's "Exodus") by Ferrante and Teicher from the Album All-Time Great Movie Themes
- Chicken & Biscuits Featuring James Otto by Colt Ford from the Album Chicken And Biscuits
- Otto Titsling by Bette Midler from the Album Beaches: Original Soundtrack Recording
- Otto Di Catania (Remastered) by Yello from the Album Flag
- Million Voices (A Tribute to Otto Knows) by Shining Hits from the Album Million Voices
- Lies (Otto Knows Remix) by Burns from the Album Lies
- Riot (feat. Deadly Hunta & John Otto) [Explicit] by Diabolic from the Album Liar and a Thief [Explicit]
- "Otto Titsling" (Live at the Improv Album Version) by Bette Midler from the Album Mud Will Be Flung Tonight! [Explicit]
- The Crazy Otto by Crazy Otto (Johnny Maddox) from the Album Truly Johnny Maddox
- Starlight (Could You Be Mine) [Otto Know Remix Edit] by Don Diablo & Matt Nash from the Album Ultimate Electro House Collection, Vol. 2 [Explicit]
Books about Otto:
- Otto: The Autobiography of a Teddy Bear - Oct 20, 2010 by Tomi Ungerer
- Etta and Otto and Russell and James: A Novel - May 26, 2015 by Emma Hooper
- Otto the Book Bear - Jan 31, 2012 by Katie Cleminson
- Otto Goes to Bed - May 1, 2003 by Todd Parr
- Otto Goes to the Beach (Passport to Reading Level 1) - May 6, 2014 by Todd Parr
- Tempting the Cowboy (Paint River Ranch Book 1) - Oct 14, 2013 by Elizabeth Otto
- Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 5e (Endocardiography) - May 9, 2013 by Catherine M. Otto MD
- Otto Goes to School (Passport to Reading Level 1) - Jul 2, 2013 by Todd Parr
- Otto: The boy who loved cars - Jun 21, 2011 by Kara LaReau and Scott Magoon
- Bob and Otto - Apr 3, 2007 by Robert O. Bruel and Nick Bruel
Movies about Otto:
- Caesar And Otto's Deadly Xmas2013 NR CC
- Otto; or Up with Dead People2010 NR
- Otto the Rhino2014 PG CC
- Caesar And Otto's Paranormal Halloween2015 Unrated
- The Simpsons - The Complete Third Season1991 Unrated
- The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season
- The Otto Preminger Collection2012 NR
- Otto; Or, Up With Dead People2009 Unrated
- Caesar & Otto's Summer Camp Massacre2012 NR
- Otto Perry's First Generation Diesels2006
Wiki information Otto:
- Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor
- Military Commander, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Otto I, also known as Otto the Great, was German king from 936 and emperor of the Holy Roman Empire from 962 until his death in 973. The oldest son of Henry I the Fowler and Matilda, Otto was "the first of the Germans to be called the emperor of...
- Otto von Bismarck
- Statesman, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Family member, Person, Deceased Person, Politician, Noble person, Author, Film subject
Otto Eduard Leopold, Prince of Bismarck, Duke of Lauenburg, known as Otto von Bismarck, was a conservative Prussian statesman who dominated German and European affairs from the 1860s until 1890. In the 1860s he engineered a series of wars that...
- Otto of Greece
- Chivalric Order Officer, Person, Organization founder, Noble person, Politician, Deceased Person
Otto, also spelled Otho, was a Bavarian prince who became the first modern King of Greece in 1832 under the Convention of London. He reigned until his deposition in 1862. The second son of King Ludwig I of Bavaria, Otto ascended the newly created...
- Otto von Habsburg
- Film actor, Family member, Noble person, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Author, Politician
Otto von Habsburg, also known by his royal name as Archduke Otto of Austria, was the last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary from 1916 until the dissolution of the empire in 1918, a realm which comprised modern-day Austria, Hungary, Bosnia and...
- Otto III, Holy Roman Emperor
- Holy Roman Emperor, Person, Project participant, Architectural contractor, Deceased Person, Noble person
Otto III was Holy Roman Emperor from 996 until his early death in 1002. A member of the Ottonian dynasty, Otto III was the only son of the Emperor Otto II and his wife Theophanu. Otto III was crowned as King of Germany in 983 at the age of three,...
- Dr. Otto Octavius
- Ranked item, Film character, Comic Book Character, TV Character, Fictional Character
Doctor Octopus, also known as Doc Ock, Doc Octopus, and the Superior Spider-Man, is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. A highly intelligent mad scientist, Doctor Octopus is one of Spider-Man's...
- Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Otto IV was one of two rival kings of Germany from 1198 on, sole king from 1208 on, and Holy Roman Emperor from 1209 until he was forced to abdicate in 1215. The only German king of the Welf dynasty, he incurred the wrath of Pope Innocent III and was...
- Nikolaus Otto
- Inventor, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Nikolaus August Otto was the German engineer of the first internal-combustion engine to efficiently burn fuel directly in a piston chamber. Though the concept of four strokes, with the vital compression of the mixture before ignition, had been...
- Otto Waalkes
- Comedian, TV Program Creator, TV Writer, TV Actor, Topic, Film producer, Musician, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner
Otto Gerhard Waalkes is a German comedian and actor. He became famous in the 1970s and 1980s in Germany with his shows, books and movies. His perhaps most famous trademark are the 'Ottifanten', elephant-like comic characters of his own design. They...
- Otto II, Holy Roman Emperor
- Military Commander, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person
Otto II, called the Red, was Holy Roman Emperor from 973 until his death in 983. A member of the Ottonian dynasty, Otto II was the youngest and sole surviving son of Otto the Great and Adelaide of Italy. Otto II was made joint-ruler of Germany in...