Meaning : My Deliverance, My deliverance,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Palti:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Palti:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Palti is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Palti is: God liberates.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Palti is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Palti is: Deliverance, flight.
Expression information Palti:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Palti:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Palti:
- Lu paltì no m'appena by Coro di Aggius from the Album Lu Paltì no m'appena
- Palti Are Kismat Palti by Asha Bhosle from the Album Musafir Khana (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Palti Raja by Viky Sianipar from the Album Toba Dream
- Palti Raja (feat. Korem Sihombing) by Viky Sianipar from the Album TobaDream (Vol. 1)
- Tulsikrut Shree Ramchrit Manas (Sundarkand) Part 17 (Ulti Palti Lanka Sab Jaate Krudi Pada Puti Sindhu Mazari) by Anup Jalota from the Album Sampurna Ramayan (Sundarkand) Part 17
Books about Palti:
- The Sugar Control Bible and Cookbook: The Complete Nutrition Guide to Revitalizing Your Health - Nov 26, 2013 by Dr. Jacqueline Paltis
- Tiempo de la politica. El siglo XIX reconsiderado (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2007 by Elias J. Palti
- La invención de una legitimidad. Razón y retórica en el pensamiento mexicano del siglo XIX. (Un estudio sobre... - Jan 1, 2005 by Palti Elías José
- The Secret Chord: A Novel - Oct 6, 2015 by Geraldine Brooks
- La nación como problema. Los historiadores y la "cuestión nacional" (Spanish Edition) - Dec 31, 2003 by Palti Elías José
- Los Estratos Del Tiempo / The Stratum of Time: Estudios Sobre La Historia / Studies about History (Pensamiento... - Nov 2001 by Reinhart Koselleck and Elias Palti
- Verdades y saberes del marxismo. Reacciones de una tradición política ante su "crisis" (Seccion de Obras de Filosofia... - Sep 20, 2010 by Palti Elías José
- Aporias (Spanish Edition) - Oct 2004 by Elias Jose Palti
- MOMENTO ROMANTICO, EL (Spanish Edition) - 2009 by PALTI ELIAS JOSE
- The Travels of John Wryland, Being an Account of His Journey to Tibet, of His Founding a Kingdom on the Island... - Sep 27, 2015 by O'neill O'neill
Wiki information Palti:
- Palti, son of Laish
- Man, Person
Palti, son of Laish, who was from Gallim, was the second husband of Michal, Saul's daughter. Michal was originally David's wife, but Saul gave her to Palti after she helped David escape from Saul. Later after David was anointed, but before he...
Păltiniş is a mountain resort in Transylvania, Romania, 35 km south-west from Sibiu in the Cindrel Mountains. It is situated at 1440 m altitude, being the highest resort in Romania. It lies in a conifer forest. It is a popular winter destination and...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Palting is a municipality in the district of Braunau am Inn in the Austrian state of Upper Austria.
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Paltin is a commune located in Vrancea County, Romania. It is composed of five villages: Ghebari, Paltin, Prahuda, Ţepa and Vâlcani. It included seven other villages until 2005, when they were split off to form Spulber Commune.
Paltik is a Filipino term for a homemade gun. It originated late in the Philippine-American War when guns and ammunition had become scarce. The most common form of the weapon was a gas pipe attached to a rifle stock. Wire was usually wrapped around...
- Stadionul Dan Păltinișanu
- Venue, Sports Facility, Structure, Project focus, Location
Dan Paltinisanu Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Timișoara, Romania. It is currently used mostly for football matches by the local team, Poli Timișoara. The stadium is named after Politehnica Timișoara's legend Dan Păltinișanu who played 271...
- Julius Paltiel
- Person, Deceased Person
Julius Paltiel was one of the 26 Norwegian Jews who returned from Auschwitz.
- Dan Păltinișanu
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person, Deceased Person
Dan Păltinișanu was a football player, born in Bucharest, Romania, who played for ten years in the Politehnica squad. Dan Păltinişanu Stadium is named after him. Păltinișanu played for the following teams: FC Braşov Metrom Braşov Politehnica...