If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Paranj:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Paranj:
- Test Driven Development in Ruby: A Gentle Introduction for Beginners - Jan 16, 2015 by Bala Paranj
- Essential Git: Introduction to Git Basics for Beginners - Mar 11, 2015 by Bala Paranj
- Essential SQL: A Gentle Introduction for Beginners - Mar 8, 2015 by Bala Paranj
- Concept to Cash: Real Life Lessons on Mobile App Business - Mar 8, 2015 by Bala Paranj
- TDD in Ruby: A gentle introduction for beginners - Apr 26, 2015 by Bala Paranj
- Dysautonomia, POTS Syndrome: Diagnosis, symptoms, treatment, causes, doctors, nervous disorders, prognosis, research... - Oct 2, 2014 by Frederick Earlstein
- 5000+ Filipino - Korean Korean - Filipino Vocabulary (Malay Edition) - Mar 18, 2015 by Gilad Soffer
- Making India: Colonialism, National Culture, and the Afterlife of Indian English Authority (Sophia Studies in... - Oct 15, 2014 by Makarand R. Paranjape
Wiki information Paranj:
- Shahab Paranj
- Musician, Musical Artist, , Composer, Person
Shahab Paranj is a composer of contemporary classical music based in New York City. His style integrates Persian and Western influences. He founded a hybrid percussion ensemble in 2012.
- Sai Paranjpye
- Person, Film story contributor, Film writer, Award Winner, Film director, Influence Node, Topic, Award Nominee
Sai Parānjpye is a movie director and a screenwriter in India. She is the director of award-winning movies Sparsh, Katha, Chasme Buddoor, and Disha. She has written and directed many Marathi plays like Jaswandi, Sakkhe Shejari, Albel The Government...
Paranja is a traditional Central Asian robe of women and girls, that covers the head and body. It is also known as burqa in other languages. It is similar in basic style and function to other regional styles such as the Afghan chadari. The part that...
- Jayant Paranji
- Film producer, Film writer, Film director, Topic, Film story contributor, Person
Jayant Paranji is a film director, writer and producer.
Paranjothi, popularly known as Siruthondar was a legendary army general of the great Pallava king Narasimavarman I who ruled South India from 630–668 CE. He also led the Pallava army during the invasion of Vatapi in 642 CE. In the later years of his...
- Raja Paranjape
- Actor, Film director, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Deceased Person
Rajabhau Dattatraya Paranjpe, known as Raja Paranjape, was an Indian actor, director, producer and writer in the Marathi film and Hindi film industries. He started to produce Marathi films under the banner named Gajraj with Madgulkar and Phadake. The...
- Makarand Paranjape
- Person, Author
Makarand Paranjape is an Indian poet and professor at the Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi, India.
- Nitin Paranjpe
- Person, Organization leader
Nitin Paranjpe is an Indian mechanical engineer and business executive. He is now the President of the Home Care Business of Unilever globally. Before this global role and promotion, he was the MD and CEO of Hindustan Unilever, before which he served...
- Shakuntala Paranjpye
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Shakuntalā Parānjpye was an Indian writer and a prominent social worker. She was a member of Maharashtra Legislative Council during 1958–64, and was a nominated member of Indian Rajya Sabha during 1964–70. In 1991, the Government of India awarded her...
- Anand Paranjpe
- Person, Politician
Anand Prakash Paranjpe is an Industrialist and an elected member of the 15th Lok Sabha elections from Kalyan in Maharashtra, Representing the Nationalist Congress Party Party.