Meaning : Son Of The Plough, Son of the plough,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Parlan:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Parlan:
- Aramaic Meaning: The name Parlan is an Aramaic baby name. In Aramaic the meaning of the name Parlan is: Ploughman.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Parlan is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Parlan is: Farmer.
Expression information Parlan:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Parlan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Parlan:
- Midnight Sun (feat. Horace Parlan, Ben Tucker & Ray Barretto) by Lou Donaldson from the Album Midnight Sun + Blues Walk (Bonus Track Version)
- Avalon (feat. Horace Parlan, Ben Tucker & Ray Barretto) by Lou Donaldson from the Album Midnight Sun + Blues Walk (Bonus Track Version)
- Simple Waltz (feat. Red Mitchell, Horace Parlan) by Clark Terry from the Album Brahms Lullabye
- Blue Moon (feat. Red Mitchell, Horace Parlan) by Clark Terry from the Album Brahms Lullabye
- After Supper (feat. Horace Parlan & Bjarne Rostvold) [Live] by Swingstyrke 7 from the Album Special Sessions (Live)
- All The Things You Are (Live) [feat. Horace Parlan, Mads Vinding, Art Taylor] by Johnny Griffin from the Album Live in Tokyo
- Around Midnight (feat. Horace Parlan, Wilby Fletcher) by Louis Petrucciani from the Album Mister Light
- Beg Your Parlan by Benny Green from the Album Naturally
- Big Mouth Fish (feat. Horace Parlan, Wilby Fletcher) by Louis Petrucciani from the Album Mister Light
- Blues from the Stars (feat. Horace Parlan, Wilby Fletcher) by Louis Petrucciani from the Album Mister Light
Books about Parlan:
- Statistical Survey of the County of Sligo: With Observations On the Means of Improvement; Drawn Up in the Year... - Apr 20, 2010 by James M'Parlan and Royal Dublin Society
- Toilet Paper Party Guide to Expressing Yourself to Congress - Aug 24, 2012 by Les Kandel and Agnes Parlan
- Parlan - 1948 by John (Illustrated by Jose Clemente Orozco) Steinbeck
- Des Arrests parlans : Les arrêts notables à la Renaissance entre droit et littérature -
- Parlan (The Pearl) Swedish Language - 1966 by John Steinbeck
- The Island of the Care-a-Beans - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #1: Personalized for Parlan (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney
- Jellyfish Jam - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #2: Personalized for Parlan (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney and Doug Peterson
- Astro Nuts - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #3: Personalized for Parlan (Girl) - Feb 19, 2009 by Doug Peterson
- Jurassic Playground - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #4: Personalized for Parlan (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Doug Peterson
- Snow Clones - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #5: Personalized for Parlan (Boy) - Feb 19, 2008 by Doug Peterson
Movies about Parlan:
- Horace Parlan by Horace Parlan2002 NR
- Beck 5 Pensionat Parlan
Wiki information Parlan:
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Parlan is a commune in the Cantal department in south-central France.
- Horace Parlan
- Bebop Artist, Person, Record Producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Composer, Musical Group, , Musician
Horace Parlan is an American hard bop and post-bop piano player. He is noted for his contributions to the classic Charles Mingus recordings Mingus Ah Um and Blues & Roots. In his birth year, Parlan was stricken with polio, resulting in the partial...
- Man, Person
Parlan was the husband of actress Jean Carson.
- Blue Parlan
- Jazz Album, Musical Album
Frank-ly Speaking is an album by American jazz pianist Horace Parlan featuring performances recorded in 1978 and released on the Danish-based SteepleChase label.
- Content, Image
- Film character, Fictional Character
Parlan is a fictional character from the 1941 film Elang Darat.
- Parlan Semple
- Man, Person
Parlan Semple was a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly.
- Cataloged instance, Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- David Parland
- Black metal Artist, Deceased Person, Guitarist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Social network user, Featured artist
David Parland was a Swedish metal guitarist, best known for his work in the bands Dark Funeral, Necrophobic and Infernal, in all of which he was one of the founding members.