Meaning : Comes from the Norman French name “”Piers”” and is still very popular as it is given to honour Patrick Pearse, one of the leaders of the Easter Rising of 1916 when Ireland won its independence from England.,
Origin : Irish,
Pronunciation : (pe-EAR-se),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pearse:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Pearse:
- Pearse is a grey haired fox. where is the big handed one? ah sure he's gone for a walk!
Songs about Pearse:
- Easter 1916 Proclamation as Read by Ph Pearse by Michael MacLiammoir from the Album 60 Irish Rebel Songs - The Finest Irish Republican Collection (1916 Easter Rising Edition)
- Padriac Pearse by The Wolfe Tones from the Album The Greatest Hits
- Padraic Pearse by The Wolfe Tones from the Album Spirit of the Nation
- Ag Ól Ag Ól Ag An Garbhóg (feat. Pearse Mcgloughlin) by Enda Reilly from the Album Amhráin Nua I Ngaeilge: New Songs In Irish
- Batchelors of Pearse Park (feat. Miss Paula Flynn) by jinx lennon from the Album Know Your Station Gouger Nation!!! [Explicit]
- Christopher Pearse Cranch - Sonnet Xliii - London by Ghizela Rowe from the Album London, A City in Words
- The Fool; The Rebel; Renunciation written by PH Pearse by Michael MacLiammoir from the Album Revolutionary Speeches Words and Poems of Ireland
- John Pearse by The Pedro Delgados from the Album Do It Like That [Explicit]
- The Mother (Padraig Pearse) by The Davitts from the Album 1916 Proclamation & Irish National Anthem
- The Mother (Padraig Pearse) by Pearse from the Album 1916 Proclamation
Books about Pearse:
- Without A Trace - Oct 6, 2015 by Lesley Pearse
- Gender: In World Perspective (Polity Short Introductions) - Oct 27, 2014 by Raewyn W. Connell and Rebecca Pearse
- Teaching Numeracy: 9 Critical Habits to Ignite Mathematical Thinking - Mar 23, 2011 by Margie Pearse and K. M. Walton
- Crestfallen (Water Rites Book 2) - Aug 12, 2015 by J.R. Pearse Nelson and Book Cover by Design
- Patrick Pearse and the Politics of Redemption: The Mind of the Easter Rising, 1916 - Nov 1, 1997 by Sean Farrell Moran
- Survivor - Aug 26, 2014 by Lesley Pearse
- Sophie: The Incredible True Story of the Castaway Dog - Jan 29, 2013 by Emma Pearse
- Belle - Aug 23, 2011 by Lesley Pearse
- One Moment Please: It's Time to Pay Attention - May 12, 2015 by Martina Sheehan and Susan Pearse
- Fianna Handbook - Mar 5, 2010 by Patrick H. Pearse and Countess de Markievicz
Wiki information Pearse:
- Patrick Pearse
- Public speaker, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Military Commander, Author, Military Person, Family member, Organization founder
Patrick Henry Pearse was an Irish teacher, barrister, poet, writer, nationalist and political activist who was one of the leaders of the Easter Rising in 1916. Following his execution along with fifteen other leaders, Pearse came to be seen by many...
- Dublin Pearse railway station
- Location, Transit Stop
Dublin Pearse is a railway station on Westland Row in the Southside in Dublin, Ireland. It is Ireland’s busiest commuter station with 8 million passenger journeys through the station in 2014.
- Pearse Stadium
- Structure, Project focus, Location
Pearse Stadium is the principal GAA stadium, in County Galway, Ireland. The stadium opened on June 16, 1957, as 16,000 people came to watch Galway beat Tipperary in hurling, and Kerry in football, and to watch Bishop Michael Browne bless the...
- Richard Pearse
- Inventor, Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Richard William Pearse was a New Zealand farmer and inventor who performed pioneering experiments in aviation. It is claimed Pearse flew and landed a powered heavier-than-air machine on 31 March 1903, some nine months before the Wright brothers flew...
- Pearse Doherty
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Pearse Doherty is an Irish Sinn Féin politician. He is a Teachta Dála for the Donegal South–West constituency and is Sinn Féin's Dáil spokesperson on Finance. He previously served on Donegal County Council from 2004 to 2007 and in Seanad Éireann from...
- Pearse McAuley
- Person, Military Person
Pearse McAuley is a former Provisional IRA member, who escaped from Brixton Prison in London on 7 July 1991 along with his cellmate Nessan Quinlivan, while awaiting trial on charges relating to a suspected IRA plot to assassinate former brewery...
- Pearse Street
- Road, Location
Pearse Street is one of the longest streets in Dublin and varies in use along its length. It is named after the Irish revolutionaries, Patrick Pearse and his brother William, who were born there. It was previously called Great Brunswick Street. Its...
- Willie Pearse
- Deceased Person, Person, Military Person, Family member
William "Willie" Pearse Irish: Liam Mac Piarais was an Irish republican executed for his part in the Easter Rising. He was a younger brother of Patrick Pearse, a leader of the rising.
- Pearse Park
- Structure, Location, Project focus
Pearse Park is a GAA stadium in Longford, Ireland. It is the main grounds of Longford's Gaelic football and hurling teams. The ground originally had a capacity of 18,000, however in November 2011, this was cut to 8,000 for health and safety reasons....
- John Pearse
- Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person
John Pearse was a British guitarist, folk singer and music educator, who came to prominence in the 1960s presenting the popular BBC2 television guitar tuition series, Hold Down a Chord.