If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Perro:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Perro:
- My perro ran away last night.
- Go get some perros Ese.
- He got a perro after walking 3 miles in a wet swimsuit.
Songs about Perro:
- Cuidao Con El Perro by Faustino Oramas from the Album El Guayabero
- ¿Con Quién Se Queda El Perro? by Jesse & Joy from the Album ¿Con Quién Se Queda El Perro?
- Perros Salvajes by Daddy Yankee from the Album Prestige
- Perro Solar by Fede Arroyo from the Album Endorfinas
- Perros by Paulina Rubio from the Album Pau-Latina
- Perro Apaleao by Jarabe De Palo from the Album Depende [Explicit]
- El Perro Chiquitin by Argentine Tango Orchestra from the Album The Tantalizing Tangos Of Argentina (Digitally Remastered)
- Como Un Perro Enloquecido by Maná from the Album Cuando Los Ángeles Lloran
- De Perros Amores by Control Machete from the Album Amores Perros (Soundtrack)
- El Perro Asesino by Juan Acuña Y El Terro Del Norte from the Album 20 De Pura Crema Compa!
Books about Perro:
- Perro grande... Perro pequeño / Big Dog... Little Dog (Spanish and English Edition) - Mar 12, 1982 by P.D. Eastman
- Como educar a un perro (Spanish Edition) - Dec 3, 2012 by José Arca
- El Perro con Sombrero: A Bilingual Doggy Tale (Spanish Edition) - Aug 18, 2015 by Derek Taylor Kent and Jed Henry
- El hombre que amaba a los perros (Coleccion Andanzas) (Spanish Edition) - Jan 7, 2014 by Leonardo Padura
- ¿Cómo criar al perro perfecto? (How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond) (Spanish Edition) - Oct 20, 2015 by César Millán and Melissa Jo Peltier
- Perros! Perros!/Dogs! Dogs!: A Story in English and Spanish - Aug 29, 2006 by Ginger Foglesong Guy and Sharon Glick
- PERROS: Una nueva interpretación sobre su origen comportamiento y evolución (Spanish Edition) - Mar 8, 2015 by Raymond Coppinger and Lorna Coppinger
- Clifford, el gran perro colorado - Nov 1, 1994 by Norman Bridwell
- La Ciudad y los Perros - Nov 1, 2000 by Mario Vargas Llosa
- EL PERRO que susurraba al oído de las personas, pero...¡NADIE LE ESCUCHABA!: Guía fácil para aprender a cuidar... - Jul 22, 2015 by Carlota Alfaro
Movies about Perro:
- Amores Perros2000 R
- Como Perros Con Rabia2007 NR
- El Perro Del Mar: A Performance at The Bowery Ballroom2009 NR
- Carne De Perro2012
- El Perro y El Gato: The Adventure Begins/La Aventura Comienza2013 Unrated
- El Perro y El Gato: Unleashed/ Sin Correa2013 Unrated
- El Perro y El Gato: Together Again/Juntos Otra Vez2013 Unrated
- Bombon - El Perro2009 Unrated
- Perro De Presa
- El Perro y El Gato: From Here to There/De Aquí Para Allá2013 Unrated
Wiki information Perro:
- Animation Film, Film, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Bolt is a 2008 American computer animated road-comedy-adventure film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, released by Walt Disney Pictures, and the studio's 48th animated feature. It is the first film directed by Chris Williams and Byron...
- Perro Aguayo
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Pedro Aguayo Damián better known as " Perro Aguayo" and El Can de Nochistlan is a famous Mexican wrestler through the 1970s to the 1990s. His son also wrestled as Perro Aguayo Jr. or El Hijo del Perro Aguayo. He is one of the biggest box office...
- Perro amor
- TV Soap Opera, TV Program
Perro Amor is a Spanish-language telenovela produced by the United States-based television network Telemundo that originally ran in the United States from January to July 2010. This is a Colombian soap opera remake of the 1998 Cenpro Televisión daily...
- Perro de Presa Canario
- Organism Classification, Literature Subject, Animal breed, Animal
The Perro de Presa Canario, A.K.A. the Canary Mastiff, is a large Molosser-type dog breed originally bred for working livestock. The name of the breed is Spanish, means "Canarian catch dog", and is often shortened to "Presa Canario" or simply...
- Perro Aguayo Jr.
- Athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person, Person
Pedro Aguayo Ramírez was a Mexican professional wrestler and promoter who achieved fame in lucha libre as Perro Aguayo Jr. or El Hijo del Perro Aguayo. He was the real-life son of lucha libre legend Perro Aguayo and not a storyline "Junior". Aguayo...
- Bombón: El Perro
- Indie Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Film
El perro is a 2004 Argentine-Spanish drama film, directed by Carlos Sorín, and written by Sorín, Santiago Calori, and Salvador Roselli. The picture features Juan Villegas and Walter Donado, among others. The film was partly funded by INCAA. El perro...
- Perro de Presa Mallorquin
- Animal breed, Organism Classification, Literature Subject, Animal
Ca de Bou or Perro de Presa Mallorquin is a typical Molossian of somewhat elongated build, strong and powerful, of medium size. The difference between the sexes is apparent in the head, whose circumference is definitely greater in dogs than in...
- Bryan Perro
- Person, Author
Bryan Perro is the author of the children's fantasy fiction series Amos Daragon, a series of twelve novels that focus on the adventurous young adult Amos Daragon and his quest to become the 'Mask Wearer'.
- El Perro del Mar
- Broadcast Artist, Musician, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Webpage, Social network user, Person, Musical Artist
El Perro del Mar is a musical project that was founded in December 2003 in Gothenburg, Sweden. The sole member of El Perro del Mar, Sarah Assbring, initially started as an MP3/CD-R artist and released her first songs through Hybris Records. Her music...
- Maite Perroni
- Latin pop Artist, Influence Node, TV Actor, Topic, Musical Artist, Composer, Award Winner, Film actor, Award Nominee, Person
Maite Perroni Beorlegui is a Mexican actress, model and singer/songwriter, who is best known for starring in Rebelde, Cuidado con el ángel, Mi Pecado with Triunfo del Amor, Cachito de Cielo, La Gata and Antes muerta que Lichita. She gained...