If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Postumianus:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Postumianus:
- Theophilus of Alexandria and the First Origenist Controversy: Rhetoric and Power (Oxford Early Christian Studies) - Apr 26, 2015 by Krastu Banev
- The Sex Lives of Saints: An Erotics of Ancient Hagiography (Divinations: Rereading Late Ancient Religion) - Oct 29, 2007 by Virginia Burrus
- The Works of Sulpitius Severus - Sep 4, 2012 by Sulpitius Severus and Paul A. Boer Sr.
- Martin of Tours: Soldier, Bishop, Saint - Feb 15, 2006 by Regine Pernoud and Michael J. Miller
- Contextualizing Cassian: Aristocrats, Asceticism, and Reformation in Fifth-Century Gaul (Oxford Early Christian... - Apr 15, 2008 by Richard J. Goodrich
- Studies on the Text of Macrobius' Saturnalia (American Philological Association American Classical Studies Series) - Oct 29, 2010 by Robert Kaster
- Spiritus Paraclitus - Jul 11, 2015 by Pope Benedict XV and The Perfect Library
- Martin de Tours (Rencontre) (French Edition) - 1996 by Regine Pernoud
- NPNF2-15. The Works of Sulpitius Severus: CE (NPNF2: 21 Volumes) (Volume 15) - Feb 20, 2015 by The Church Fathers and Aeterna Press
- Sulpicii Severi Libri qui supersunt - Apr 9, 2009 by Sulpicius Severus
Wiki information Postumianus:
- Gaius Junius Faustinus Postumianus
- Man, Person
Gaius Junius Faustinus Postumianus was a governor of Britannia Superior, a province of Roman Britain probably some time between 222 and 235. He served as a staff officer under Septimius Severus during the emperor's campaigns in Britain c. 210...