Meaning : Head Of State, Head of state,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information President:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of President:
- man, our economy is in the toilet and unemployment is sky-high, it's all that damn president's fault.
- George Bush. Bill Clinton. Those two are all the examples you need of why being the President is a mistake.
- Bush took his position of president to a new level
- "Hey whats up mah president" = "Hey whats up mah nigga"
- Clinton,Bush, etc.
- Turn on the news to see the president trying to scare more people into voting for him.
Songs about President:
- Dear Mr. President by P!nk feat. Indigo Girls from the Album I'm Not Dead [Explicit]
- Eric B. Is President (Album Version) by Eric B. & Rakim from the Album Paid In Full (Deluxe Edition)
- Dead Presidents II by Jay-Z from the Album Reasonable Doubt
- Happy Birthday, Mr. President by Marilyn Monroe from the Album Songs and Music from the Diamond Collection
- Vote Bowie for President by Sidwho? from the Album Darkstarr
- These Few Presidents by Why? from the Album Alopecia
- The President's March (Hail Columbia) by "The President's Own" United States Marine Band from the Album 50 Patriotic Songs Music for the 4th of July
- The President's March (Hail, Columbia) by The Federal Music Society from the Album Music of the Federal Era
- The President's March: Hail Columbia by US Marine Band from the Album Hail To The Chief
- The Presidents by Jonathan Coulton from the Album Thing a Week Three
Books about President:
- The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity - Feb 12, 2013 by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy
- The New Big Book of U.S. Presidents: Fascinating Facts about Each and Every President, Including an American History... - Feb 12, 2013 by Todd Davis and Marc Frey
- Under This Roof: The White House and the Presidency--21 Presidents, 21 Rooms, 21 Inside Stories - Sep 29, 2015 by Paul Brandus
- The President - Aug 1997 by Miguel Angel Asturias and Frances Partridge
- Grace for President - Mar 6, 2012 by Kelly S. DiPucchio and LeUyen Pham
- If I Were President - Jan 1, 1999 by Catherine Stier and Diane DiSalvo-Ryan
- So You Want to Be President? - Aug 19, 2004 by Judith St. George and David Small
- Smart About the Presidents (Smart About History) - Jul 8, 2004 by Jon Buller and Maryann Cocca-Leffler
- The President's Shadow (The Culper Ring Series) - Jun 16, 2015 by Brad Meltzer
- Where Do Presidents Come From?: And Other Presidential Stuff of Super Great Importance - Jan 9, 2014 by Michael Townsend
Movies about President:
- American Experience: The Presidents1994 CC
- The American President1995 PG-13 CC
- All The President's Men1976 PG CC
- Portraits of American Presidents Part I2006 NR CC
- Thank You, Mr. President: Helen Thomas at the White House2008 NR CC
- The President's Last Bang (English Subtitled)2015 NR
- The President's Mystery (1936)2006 NR CC
- The President's Mystery NR CC
- Portraits of American Presidents Part II2006 NR CC
- Dead Presidents1995 R CC
Wiki information President:
- President of the United States
- Government Office or Title, Literature Subject, Amusement Ride Theme, Character Occupation, Employer, Type/domain equivalent topic, Flag referent, Appointed Role, Award Presenting Organization
The President of the United States of America is the elected head of state and head of government of the United States. The president leads the executive branch of the federal government and is the commander-in-chief of the United States Armed...
- Quotation Source, Fictional job title, Religious Leadership Role, Political Appointer, Noble rank, Character Rank, Character Occupation, Government office category, Job title, Leadership Role
A president is the leader of a country or a division or part of a country, typically a republic, a democracy, or a dictatorship. The title "president" is sometimes used by extension for leaders of other groups. Probably won't be Nick...
- Barack Obama
- Polled entity, Broadcast Producer, Quotation Subject, US President, Organization founder, Organization leader, Employer, Building Occupant, Honorary Degree Recipient, Politician
Barack Hussein Obama II (/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama served as a U.S. Senator representing the state of Illinois...
- Vice President
- Literature Subject, Board Member Title, Government office category, Leadership Role, Organization committee title, Job title, Fictional job title
A vice president is an officer in government or business who is below a president in rank. The name comes from the Latin vice meaning 'in place of'. In some countries, the vice president is called the deputy president. In everyday speech, the...
- Bill Clinton
- Identity, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, US President, Award Winner, Appointer, Award Nominee, Organization member, Musician, Political Appointer
William Jefferson Clinton is an American politician who served as the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001. He previously served as Governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981 and 1983 to 1992, and as the state's Attorney General from...
- Vice President of the United States
- Vice President, Character Occupation, Type/domain equivalent topic, Government Office or Title, Appointed Role
The Vice President of the United States is the second-highest position in the executive branch of the United States, after the President. The executive power of both the Vice President and the President is granted under Article Two, Section One of...
- Ronald Reagan
- Musical Artist, Organization founder, Public speaker, Film actor, Name source, Public figure with medical condition, TV Actor, Topic, Military Person, Appointer
Ronald Wilson Reagan was an American politician, commentator, and actor, who served as the 40th President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. Prior to his presidency, he served as the 33rd Governor of California from 1967 to 1975, following a...
- George W. Bush
- Musician, Literature Subject, Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film actor, Public speaker, Author, Name source, Political Appointer, US President
George Walker Bush is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009, and the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. The eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, he was born in...
- Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Quotation Subject, Literature Subject, Film subject, Event
John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, was assassinated at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas. Kennedy was fatally shot by Lee Harvey Oswald while traveling with...
- President of Russia
- Presidential office, Government Office or Title
The President of the Russian Federation is the head of state, Supreme Commander-in-chief and holder of the highest office within the Russian Federation. However, he is not the head of the executive branch. The Government of Russia is the highest...