If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Protasius:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Books about Protasius:
- City of Demons: Violence, Ritual, and Christian Power in Late Antiquity - Oct 13, 2015 by Dayna S. Kalleres
- The Fire Waker: An Aelius Spartianus Mystery (Aelius Spartianus Mysteries) - Apr 1, 2008 by Ben Pastor
- The Book of Saints: A Dictionary of Servants of God Canonized by the Catholic Church: Extracted From the Roman... - May 25, 2013 by Catholic Church and Brother Hermenegild TOSF
- Sacred and Legendary Art: Volume 2 - Dec 28, 2000 by Anna Brownell, Mrs. Jameson
- Nekwa a mono oshili - 2001 by Amutenya Protasius Andowa
- Sacred and Legendary Art Part 2 - Jan 11, 2004 by Anna Jameson and Estelle M. Hurll
- Sacred and Legendary Art (Cambridge Library Collection - Art and Architecture) (Volume 2) - Jul 19, 2012 by Anna Jameson
- Sacred And Legendary Art Volume II - Nov 18, 2009 by Estrelle M Hurall
- Scraps The Secret Gargoyle Prince - Oct 21, 2012 by A. D. Colledge
- Pan Tadeusz oder Die letzte Fehde in Litauen (German Edition) - Feb 28, 2013 by Adam Mickiewicz
Wiki information Protasius:
- Gervasius and Protasius
- Deceased Person, Person
Saints Gervasius and Protasius are venerated as Christian martyrs, probably of the 2nd century. They are the patron saints of Milan and of haymakers and are invoked for the discovery of thieves. Their feast day in the Latin Rite of the Catholic...
- Person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader
Protasius was Archbishop of Milan. He is honored as a saint in the Catholic Church, with his feast day celebrated on November 24, the day of his death.
- The martyrdom of Saints Gervasius and Protasius, from a 14th century manuscript
- Image, Content