Meaning : The Chinese name Qing means 'blue'., Aqua Colored,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (ch-ee-ng ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Qing:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Qing:
- Means "greenish blue" in Chinese.
Definition funny of Qing:
- Oh yeah, Qing is my best friend, I love him very much!
- "That's a lot of cash - have you been Q'ing again? No? Daaaat's TRUE!!!"
- "Don't be a qing"
- she's mad...she has qing-ness
Books about Qing:
- China's Last Empire: The Great Qing (History of Imperial China) - Sep 10, 2012 by William T. Rowe and Timothy Brook
- The Qing Dynasty and Traditional Chinese Culture - Oct 16, 2015 by Richard J. Smith
- Qing Encounters: Artistic Exchanges between China and the West (Issues & Debates) - Oct 1, 2015 by Petra ten-Doesschate Chu and Ning Ding
- Qing Colonial Enterprise: Ethnography and Cartography in Early Modern China - Dec 15, 2005 by Laura Hostetler
- The Culture of War in China: Empire and the Military under the Qing Dynasty - Feb 27, 2014 by Joanna Waley-Cohen
- A Translucent Mirror: History and Identity in Qing Imperial Ideology - Apr 16, 2002 by Pamela Kyle Crossley
- Great Qing: Painting in China, 1644-1911 - Dec 30, 2014 by Claudia Brown
- From Frontier Policy to Foreign Policy: The Question of India and the Transformation of Geopolitics in Qing China - Feb 20, 2013 by Matthew Mosca
- Introduction to Wireless and Mobile Systems - Jun 10, 2010 by Dharma P. Agrawal and Qing-An Zeng
- Security Intelligence: A Practitioner's Guide to Solving Enterprise Security Challenges - Apr 13, 2015 by Qing Li and Gregory Clark
Movies about Qing:
- Emperor Qianlong in Qing Dynasty(English Subtitled)2010 NR
- Emperor Kangxi in Qing Dynasty2007 NR
- Global Treasures XUMI-FUSHOU-MIAO Qing Dynasty Summer Palace Outer Temple Chengde, China2009 NR CC
- Global Treasures PUTUO ZONGSHENG MIAO Qing Dynasty's Summer Palace Outer Temple Chengde, China2009 NR CC
- Global Treasures PULE SI Qing Dynasty Summer Palace Outer Temple Chengde, China2009 NR CC
- Shaolin Yan-qing Quan(English Subtitled)2006 NR
- This is Beijing:Famous ministers in the Qing Dynasty2005
- Eternal Emperor: Emperor Qianlong in Qing Dynasty2007 NR
- TRUE LOVE DOESN'T GIVE UP / RING RING BELL / ZHEN XIN QING AN LIANG CI LING (5 DVD- 15 Episodes) with English...2012
- Eternal Emperor: Emperor Kangxi in Qing Dynasty2007 NR
Wiki information Qing:
- Qing dynasty
- Literature Subject, Royal line, Event, Military Combatant, Family
The Qing dynasty, officially the Great Qing, also called the Empire of the Great Qing, or the Manchu dynasty, was the last imperial dynasty of China, ruling from 1644 to 1912 with a brief, abortive restoration in 1917. It was preceded by the Ming...
- Person or entity appearing in film, Film story contributor, Family, Noble person, Person, Family member, Topic, Author, Deceased Person, Monarch
Puyi, of the Manchu Aisin Gioro clan, commonly known as Henry Pu Yi, was the last Emperor of China and the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing dynasty. While still a child, he ruled as the Xuantong Emperor from 1908 until his abdication on 12...
- Taiwan under Qing rule
- Dated location, Location
Taiwan under Qing rule refers to the rule of the Qing dynasty over Taiwan from 1683 to 1895. The Qing court sent an army led by general Shi Lang and annexed Taiwan in 1683. It was part of Fujian Province until 1885, when it became a separate...
- Qing conquest of the Ming
- Event, War, Military Conflict
The Qing conquest of the Ming, also known as the Ming–Qing transition and as the Manchu conquest of China, was a period of conflict between the Qing dynasty, established by Manchu clan Aisin Gioro in Manchuria, and the Ming dynasty of China in the...
- Jiang Qing
- Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Public figure with medical condition, TV program guest, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Film actor, Politician, Identity, Person Or Being In Fiction
Jiang Qing was a Chinese actress and a major political figure during the Cultural Revolution. She was the fourth wife of Mao Zedong, the Chairman of the Communist Party of China. She used the stage name Lan Ping during her acting career, and was...
- Forbidden City
- Chinese Structure, Tourist attraction, Project focus, Location, Travel destination, Building, Listed Site, Filming location, Structure
The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming dynasty to the end of the Qing dynasty—the years 1420 to 1912. It is located in the centre of Beijing, China, and now houses the Palace Museum. It served as the home of emperors and...
- Filming location, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location, Statistical region, Chinese prefecture-level city, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Identity
Qingdao is a city in eastern Shandong Province on the east coast of China. Administered at the sub-provincial level, Qingdao has jurisdiction over seven districts and five county-level cities. According to the 2010 census, the built-up area made up...
- Xu Qing
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Xu Qing is an actress.
- Chinese municipality, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division, Location, Name source, Statistical region, Dated location
Chongqing is a major city in Southwest China and one of the five national central cities in China. Administratively, it is one of China's four direct-controlled municipalities, and the only such municipality in inland China. The municipality was...
- Pang Qing
- Figure Skater, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Pang Qing is a Chinese pair skater. With partner Tong Jian, she is the 2010 Olympic silver medalist, the 2006 and 2010 World Champion, a five-time Four Continents champion and the 2008 Grand Prix Final Champion.