Meaning : Clear,
Origin : Vietnamese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Quang:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Quang:
- Means "clear" in Vietnamese.
Definition funny of Quang:
- Man i wish i was a quang
- 1.Merry Quangsmas! 2.I just Quanged that chick last night. 3.What the Quang? 4.My Quang hurts.
- girl 1: omg that guys hoooot girl 2: yeh, thats quang, hes pimping
- Fancy a quang tonight? Nah, I've got a quangover from last night
- 1)Me and my girlfriend are so in quang! 2)Quang! 3)I quanged some bitch last night! 4)I'm so in quang! 5.)I gotta get me some quang dude! 6.)You're such a huge quang sometimes!
- That guy is such a Quang, it's only a matter of time before he comes out of the closet.
- My Quang is better than your Quang ^_^
Songs about Quang:
- Co Gai Quang Khan Do by Buc Tuong from the Album Ngay Khac
- Quang Binh (My Native Land) by Vietnamese National Song and Dance Ensemble from the Album Songs and Dances of Vietnam
- 01 L?i nh?t phai (L??ng B?ng Quang) by Mai Ti?n D?ng & Tóc Tiên from the Album Mystical Night - Mai Ti?n D?ng & Tóc Tiên
- 11. Hai Muoi Nam Qua (Tran Quang Vinh) - Dang The Luan by Tong hop nghe sy from the Album Mot mai em di va tinh khuc top hit asia
- Ao Trang - Quang Vinh by Quang Vinh from the Album Ve Keu
- Bien Nghin Thu O Lai - Quang Dung by Tuyen Tap Nhung Ca Khuc Hay Nhat Trinh Cong Son from the Album Tuyen Tap Nhung Ca Khuc Hay Nhat Trinh Cong Son
- Biet Ly - Quang Vinh by Quang Vinh from the Album Danh Roi Tinh Yeu
- Biet Tam (feat. Quang Ly) by Hoang Anh from the Album Vuong Tron
- Bong Dang Tinh Yeu - Quang Vinh by Quang Vinh from the Album Quang Vinh Vol.1
- Buon Ta Toi - Quang Dong by Quang Dong from the Album Buon Ta Toi
Books about Quang:
- Quang Tri Cadence: Memoir of a Rifle Platoon Leader in the Mountains of Vietnam - Feb 28, 2014 by Jon Oplinger
- South Wind Changing - May 1, 2000 by Jade Ngoc Quang Huynh
- The Land I Lost: Adventures of a Boy in Vietnam (Harper Trophy Book) - Nov 4, 1986 by Quang Nhuong Huynh and Vo-Dinh Mai
- Phat Quang Dai Tu Dien (Tron Bo 6 Cuon) - 2013
- The 1968 Tet Offensive [Illustrated]: The Official US Army History of the Vietnam War Battles of Quang Tri City... - Sep 1, 2015 by Erik Villard
- The 1968 TET Offensive Battles of Quang Tri City and Hue - Jun 13, 2015 by Erik Villard
- The 1968 Tet Offensive Battles of Quang Tri City and Hue - The Fight for the Triangle and the Citadel, West of... - Aug 3, 2013 by U.S. Government and Department of Defense
- Fourth Uncle in the Mountain: The Remarkable Legacy of a Buddhist Itinerant Doctor in Vietnam - Oct 3, 2006 by Marjorie Pivar and Quang Van Nguyen
- A Sense of Duty: My Father, My American Journey - Apr 12, 2005 by Quang X. Pham
- Quang Trung: The Tay Son uprising and the role played by Le Ngoc Han - May 3, 2014 by Mike Lord and Adam Norton
Movies about Quang:
- Da Hong Quang Routine III(English Subtitled)2006 NR
- "Nuts and Bolts" by Quang Ho
- 315th Air Division Task Force Alpha, Tuy Hoa AB, Qui Nhon, Quang Tri, Vietnam, 19682009
- Da Hong Quang Routine III2006
- Dat Earth - Thich Chan Quang - Subtitle English2004
- Quang Dung Me Khuc Dvd1000
Wiki information Quang:
- Quang Nam Province
- Location, Dated location, Vietnamese province, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Quảng Nam is a province in the South Central Coast region of Vietnam. It is bordered by Thừa Thiên–Huế Province to the north, the nation of Laos to the west, Kon Tum Province to the southwest, Quảng Ngãi Province to the southeast, the South China Sea...
- Quang Binh Province
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Vietnamese province
Quảng Bình, formerly Tiên Bình under the reign of Lê Trung Hưng of the Lê Dynasty, is a province along Vietnam's north-central coast. The province has an area of 8,065.8 square kilometers and population of 857,818 inhabitants The province is bordered...
- Quảng Trị Province
- Vietnamese province, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Location
Quảng Trị is a province on the North Central Coast region of Vietnam, north of the former imperial capital of Huế.
- Quảng Ninh Province
- Location, Statistical region, Vietnamese province, Administrative Division, Dated location
Quảng Ninh is a large province along the northeastern coast of Vietnam. The province is home to Hạ Long Bay, a World Heritage Site. The provincial capital is Hạ Long. Nearly 80% of the province is mountainous with abundant land, forest water and...
- Quang Lê
- Singer, Social network user, Person
Quang Lê, a singer with Thúy Nga Productions, is one of the top selling Vietnamese recording artists, renowned for his unique covers of many traditional Vietnamese songs created and written before, during and about the Vietnam War. Quang Lê has...
- Quảng Ngãi Province
- Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, Vietnamese province, Dated location
Quảng Ngãi is a province in the South Central Coast region of Vietnam, on the coast of South China Sea. It is located 883 kilometres south of Hanoi and 838 kilometres north of Hồ Chí Minh City.
- Quảng Ngãi
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Quảng Ngãi is a city in central Vietnam. It is the township of Quảng Ngãi Province. Quảng Ngãi City borders Tư Nghĩa District on the south, west and east and borders Sơn Tịnh District on the north. It has an area of 37.12 km² and population of...
- QNK Quang Nam F.C.
- Sports Team, Organization, Football team
QNK Quảng Nam Football Club is a professional football club, based in Quảng Nam province, Vietnam. They are now playing in V.League 1. The team is currently playing at Tam Kỳ Stadium.
- Thích Quảng Đức
- Monk, Person, Deceased Person
Thích Quảng Đức, was a Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963. Quang Duc was protesting the persecution of Buddhists by the South Vietnamese government led by Ngô Đình Diệm....
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The Saola, Vu Quang ox or Asian biocorn, also, infrequently, Vu Quang bovid, is one of the world's rarest mammals, a forest-dwelling bovine found only in the Annamite Range of Vietnam and Laos. Related to cattle, goats, and antelopes, the species was...