Meaning : Garden in Flower, The Arabic meaning of Rabia is said to be 'Garden in Flower'. It is also the name of an Islamic Saint., Spring, Springtime,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (RAH bee ah), RAH bee ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rabia:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Rabia:
- Rabia is a feminine name of Arabic origin, and its Arabic meaning is said to be ‘Garden In Flower’. Rabia is the name of an Islamic Saint and is therefore quite a popular name with Muslim parents.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Rabia is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Rabia is: Fourth.
Definition funny of Rabia:
- YOU ARE ACTING LIKE RABIA.
- I'll have a Rabia, please.
- ex. Rabia is life's true joy! ex. I'm dying for some Rabia!!!!
- Yo I need rabias to shoot my film.
Expression information Rabia:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Rabia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Rabia:
- Rabia by M2U feat. whiteday from the Album The Last One
- Con Rabia by Polaco from the Album Mas Flow 2
- Rabia by Nonpoint from the Album Recoil (Explicit Content) (U.S. Version) [Explicit]
- Le Tengo Rabia al Silencio by Julia Elena Dávalos from the Album Cantora
- Perro Con Rabia by Aniceto Molina Y La Luz Roja De San Marcos from the Album 30 Super Exitos
- Rabia (Bolero Son) by Brenda K. Starr from the Album Temptation
- Cumbia Con Rabia by Sonido La Conga from the Album Las Mejores Cumbias Con Acordeon
- Como Perro Con Rabia by Joan Sebastian from the Album El Rey Del Jaripeo
- Al-rabia - Oud Solo by The Henkesh Brothers from the Album Cry to the Moon - Taqasim lil Qamar
- Como Perros Con Rabia by Martin Castillo from the Album Autorizados Vol.2
Books about Rabia:
- Rab'ia of Basra: Selected Poems - Dec 11, 2012 by Rab'ia of Basra and Paul Smith
- Doorkeeper of the Heart: Versions of Rabi'a - Jan 30, 2004 by Rabi'a al-Adawiyya and Charles Upton
- Rabia - 1999 by Stephen King and Hernán Sabaté
- First Among Sufis: The Life and Thought of Rabia al-Adawiyya, the Woman Saint of Basra - Jun 1982 by Widad El Sakkakini and Nabil Safwat
- Rabia (eBook-ePub): ¿Qué se siente en los últimos meses de la adolescencia? (Gran angular) (Spanish Edition) - Jun 25, 2010 by Jordi Sierra i Fabra
- Rabia (Spanish Edition) - Aug 31, 2007 by Mesa Jaime
- La Rabia y El Orgullo (Spanish Edition) - Aug 2002 by Oriana Fallaci and Miguel Sanchez
- Quartz: The Sunless World Book One - Sep 13, 2015 by Rabia Gale
- Muslim Women Mystics: The Life and Work of Rabi'a and Other Women Mystics in Islam (Great Islamic Thinkers) - Jul 30, 2001 by Margaret Smith
- Journey to the Lord of Power: A Sufi Manual on Retreat - Apr 1, 1981 by Ibn Arabi and Rabia Terry Harris
Movies about Rabia:
- Rage2011 Unrated
- Como Perros Con Rabia2007 NR
- COMO PERROS CON RABIA2008
- Muerto El Perro Se Acabo La Rabia
- Rabia2010 Unrated
- LA NUEVA GENERACION 2 & EL PROFUGO & EL HIJO DE JUAN CHARRASQUEADO & COMO PERROS CON RABIA & CALIBRE 380 & VUELVE...
- Como Perros con Rabia2004 NC-17
- Cheikha Rabia & Bellemou: Rai Rai Rai2008 NR
- Rabia Asesina2010
Wiki information Rabia:
- Rabia Basri
- Deceased Person, Person, Name source, Author
Rābiʻa al-ʻAdawiyya al-Qaysiyya or simply Rābiʿah al-Baṣrī was a female Muslim saint and Sufi mystic.
- Ramy Rabia
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Ramy Rabia is an Egyptian footballer. He plays as a centre back for Egyptian Premier League club Al Ahly as well as the Egypt U20 and Egypt national football team.
- Rabia sign
Rabia sign, Rabaa or, less commonly, Rab3a, is a hand gesture and a sign that first appeared in late August 2013 in social media and protest marches in Egypt. It is used by protesters, activists and politicians who oppose the recent coup d'état in...
- Hassan Rabia
- Soccer Forward, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Hassan Rabia Suwaidan Al-Hosni commonly known as Hassan Rabia is an Omani footballer who plays for Al-Suwaiq Club in Oman Professional League.
- Rabia Sorda
- Electro-industrial Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Rabia Sorda is the side project of Erk Aicrag, lead singer of the Mexican aggrotech band Hocico. Rabia Sorda, like Hocico, is electronic music, though it is somewhat less aggressive and noisy than Hocico. While his main project, Hocico, goes down a...
- Rabia Butt
- Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic
Rabia Butt is a Pakistani model and actress. She started her career as a model for Maria B and has since worked for all top brands in Pakistan. She has won two Lux Style Awards for her work in Pakistan's fashion industry. In 2013, Butt is set to make...
- Rabia Balkhi
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Rābi'a bint Ka'b al-Quzdārī, popularly known as Rābi'a Balkhī and Zayn al-'Arab, is a semi-legendary figure of Persian literature and was possibly the first woman poet in the history of New Persian poetry. References to her can be found in the poetry...
- Rabia Kazan
- Journalist, Person
Rabia Özden Kazan is a Turkish former journalist.
- Rabia, Iraq
Rabia is Iraqi city near the border crossing between Iraq and Syria located opposite to the Syrian city of Al-Yarubiyah. Both cities are inhabited by the Shammar Arab tribe. Rabia is located on the road between Al-Shadadi, Syria and Mosul, Iraq. The...
- Cheikha Rabia
- Electronica Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Cheikha Rabia is an Algerian singer born in Relizane in Algeria.