Meaning : Leader, Chief, Leader, chief,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rais:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Rais:
- Means "leader, chief" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Rais:
- 1. Raichu the Pokemon is an electric type. His name stems from rai, meaning lightening. 2. I like Rai because the name rhymes with pie. Which I also like!
- Examples are: Cheb Mami, Alabina, Samira Said.
- As soon as Mabel picked up the phone, Ned's velvety voice greeted her: "You up for a little R.A.I. tonight, baby?"
- "Look at that kid with all them ladies...that kid must be Rais!"
- Rai is mainly, though nicely, cake.
- "yo thanks man, heres that runt" "nah man you know the score, you rect it, you rais it!"
- Tania got very fustrated when she realised that Rai decided not to cast the Italian Sports News, but a cartoon instead.
Songs about Rais:
- You Gonna Want Me (Andrew Rai Extended Mix) by Boris Roodbwoy, Andrew Rai, Casey from the Album You Gonna Want Me (feat. Casey)
- Just One Last Time (feat. Taped Rai) by David Guetta from the Album Nothing But the Beat 2.0 [Explicit]
- Congo mabele ya somi (feat. Kadero Rai) by Prince Zeka from the Album Maturité
- Leanin' On The Ole Top Rai by Bob Crosby & His Orchestra from the Album 100 Vocal & Jazz Classics - Vol. 10 (1939-1940)
- Sri Guru Har Rai Ji by Giani Sant Singh Maskeen from the Album Dus Guru Vichar Darshan Nitnem Shabad Gurbani Simran by Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen
- Cu Tine In Rai (Album Version) by Crush + Alexandra from the Album Hello
- Just One Last Time (A Tribute to David Guetta and Taped Rai) by Ultimate Hit Makers from the Album Just One Last Time
- Hit the Raï Floor (feat. Akil) by Big Ali from the Album Paris Oran New-York (Summer Collector)
- Obsessed (feat. Rai Knight) by HNQO & Dake from the Album Obsessed (feat. Rai Knight)
- She a Certified Freak (feat. Rai P, Just Brittany & Fat Pimp) [Explicit] by Freestyle Bully from the Album She a Certified Freak (feat. Fat Pimp, Just Brittany & Rai P) [Explicit]
Books about Rais:
- Rai Volume 2: Battle for New Japan TP (Rai Tp) - Jun 25, 2015 by Matt Kindt and Clayton Crain
- Rai Volume 1: Welcome To New Japan - Oct 30, 2014 by Matt Kindt and Clayton Crain
- Serving Pleasure (Pleasure Series Book 2) - Jun 12, 2015 by Alisha Rai
- Transformation (Rai Kirah) - Aug 1, 2000 by Carol Berg
- Restoration (Rai Kirah) - Aug 1, 2002 by Carol Berg
- Falling For Him (The Karimi Siblings Book 1) - Apr 28, 2015 by Alisha Rai
- Waiting For Her (Karimi Siblings Book 2) - Jul 28, 2015 by alisha rai
- Bedroom Games: The Complete Series - Oct 17, 2014 by Alisha Rai
- The Trial of Gilles De Rais - Oct 1, 1990 by Georges Bataille and Richard Robinson
- Tan Rai: Special Forces A-Team Vietnam - Jul 5, 2015 by Dr Ray J Striler
Movies about Rais:
- DVD Jodhaa Akbar Indian Movie Sub Eng / Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonu Sood
- Giordano - Andrea Chenier / Corelli, Cappuccilli, Casapietra, di Rocco, Carturan, Lorenzi, Bartoletti, RAI Milano1973 NR
- Verdi - Otello / del Monaco, Capecchi, Carteri, Clabassi, Serafin, RAI Opera1958 NR
- Guzaarish - DVD - ALL REGIONS - NTSC - Hrithik Roshan - Ashwairya Rai - Bollywood2010
- Puccini - Turandot / Corelli, Udovick, Mattioli, Clabassi, Previtali, RAI1958 NR
- Puccini - Tosca / Corelli, Caniglia, Guelfi, Pugliese, de Fabritiis, RAI Rome Opera2004 NR
- Verdi - Falstaff / Taddei, Carteri, Moffo, Barbieri, Alva, Serafin, RAI1956 NR
- Leoncavallo - I Pagliacci / Corelli, Gobbi, Micheluzzi, Carlin, Puglisi, Simonetto, RAI Opera2013 NR
- Taj mahal2007
- Verdi - Il Trovatore / del Monaco, Gencer, Bastianini, Barbieri, Clabassi, Previtali, RAI 19571957 NR
Wiki information Rais:
Raʾīs is a title used by the rulers of Arab states in the Middle East and South Asia. Swahili speakers on the Swahili Coast may also use it for president. It is translated as "president" in Arabic, and as "wealthy" in Persian. In Urdu, the word Rais...
- Raïs M'Bolhi
- Soccer, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Adi Raïs Cobos Adrien M'Bolhi, more commonly known as Raïs M'Bolhi, is an Algerian footballer who is currently under contract with Antalyaspor as a goalkeeper.
- Gilles de Rais
- Deceased Person, Person
Gilles de Montmorency-Laval, Baron de Rais, was a knight and lord from Brittany, Anjou and Poitou, a leader in the French army, and a companion-in-arms of Joan of Arc. He is best known for his reputation and later conviction as a presumed serial...
- Amien Rais
- Politician, Person, Organization founder
Muhammad Amien Rais is a prominent Indonesian politician who led and inspired the reform movement that forced the resignation of President Suharto in 1998. Amien Rais was the leader of Muhammadiyah, one of the two biggest Muslim organizations in...
- Ingredient, Food
A raisin is a dried grape. Raisins are produced in many regions of the world and may be eaten raw or used in cooking, baking and brewing. In the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia the word "raisin" is reserved for the dark-coloured...
- Rais Yatim
- Politician, Person
Tan Sri Dr. Rais Yatim is a Malaysian politician. He was a minister in multiple federal governments from 1974 to 2013 and the Chief Minister of Negeri Sembilan from 1978–1982. He held the Jelebu seat in the Parliament of Malaysia until 2013. He was a...
- Salah Rais
- Military Commander, Person, Ship owner, Deceased Person
Salah Rais, was a Turkish privateer and Ottoman admiral. He is alternatively referred to as Sala Reis, Salih Rais, Salek Rais and Cale Arraez in several European resources, particularly in Spain, France and Italy. In 1529, together with Aydın Reis,...
- Raïs Hamidou
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Rais Hamidou or Hamidu, also called Hammida or Amidon was a famous Algerine corsair. He captured many ships during his career and was known for his gallantry and chivalry. Hamidou died in the Battle off Cape Gata against an American squadron...
- Hishamuddin Rais
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Hishamuddin Rais is a Malaysian film director, columnist, stand-up comedian, political and social activist. He is a notable newspaper columnist for Men's Review 2, Berita Minggu, Vox newspaper, The Sun, Malaysiakini.com and Off The Edge.
- Bir Mourad Raïs
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Bir Mourad Raïs Birmendreis Arabic: بئر مراد رايس ; formerly French language Birmendreis is a town in Algiers Province, Algeria. The town is named in honor of the famous Ottoman admiral Murat Rais. It is the birthplace of French Marxist philosopher...