Meaning : A variant form of Rajani, which means 'the dark one' and is another name for the Hindu goddes Kali., The radiant King, King,
Pronunciation : (RAAGahN), RA jan,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rajan:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Rajan:
- Rajan is a baby boy's name of Hindi and Sanskrit origin, meaning 'the radiant King'. It can also be of Arabic origin, meaning 'anticipation'.
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Rajan is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Rajan is: King. Raja is an Indian or Malay princely title; Raj means 'rule.
Definition funny of Rajan:
- "Rajan" had nine wives in his enormous castle.
- I wish i had the power of a Rajan.
- a rajan supporter of the UN
- Girl:I wish you were like a "Rajan"
- Damn rajan, trying to be a slut again.
- he was being so rajan
- stripper: "oh Fuck! stick your rajan in me! It's soo small! UUHHHHH!"
Expression information Rajan:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Rajan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Rajan:
- Raga:Nand Kauns in Teen Taal "Nand - Rajan Ab To Aajare - Pt. Kumar Gandharva" (Original) by Pt. Kumar Gandharva, Ustad Nizamuddin Khan(Tabla), Vasanti Mhapsekar(Harmonium) from the Album Rare Gems Of Classical Vocal Music
- Aika hämärtyy. Murheenkapseli on ylittänyt maailmankaikkeuden rajan huomaamatta. Yksilön, elämän ja kohtalon variaatiot... by Teatteri Moderni Kanuuna from the Album Murheenkapselista galleriaan ja asemalle
- Beebi Rajan by Harnek Singh Nek from the Album Punjabi Devotional Songs
- Dil Rajan Da Malik Heer by Atta Ullah Khan from the Album Pyar Naal Na Sahi
- Dos Gallos Que No Se Rajan by Joel Elizalde from the Album Mis Mejores Corridos Y Rancheras
- Dos Gallos Que Se Rajan by Joel Elizalde from the Album El Molino
- Et Voi Tulla Rajan Taa by Kari Peitsamo Road Hogs from the Album Rautahepo
- Hey Rajan by Barnali Sarkar from the Album Antartamo
- Jatisvaram - Seetha Rajan by Smt. Seetha Rajan from the Album Bodhana
- Khayal Rajan Ke Sirtaj - Drut Kasey Kahoon Ali by Pandit Shounak Abhisheki from the Album Samprati
Books about Rajan:
- Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy - Aug 28, 2011 by Raghuram G. Rajan
- Rising Tide - Oct 6, 2015 by RAJAN KHANNA
- Conflict in Ukraine: The Unwinding of the Post--Cold War Order (Boston Review Originals) - Feb 6, 2015 by Rajan Menon and Eugene B. Rumer
- Cost Accounting (15th Edition) - Feb 14, 2014 by Charles T. Horngren and Srikant M. Datar
- It's About Time: The Competitive Advantage of Quick Response Manufacturing - Mar 31, 2010 by Rajan Suri
- Saving Capitalism from the Capitalists: Unleashing the Power of Financial Markets to Create Wealth and Spread... - Sep 12, 2004 by Raghuram G. Rajan and Luigi Zingales
- Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, 14th Edition - Jan 14, 2011 by Charles T. Horngren and Srikant M. Datar
- Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, 13th Edition - Mar 14, 2008 by Charles T. Horngren and George Foster
- Introduction to Structural Analysis & Design - Jun 19, 2000 by S. D. Rajan
- The Spirit of Homoeopathy - Jun 9, 2008 by Rajan Sankaran
Movies about Rajan:
- Bang Rajan R CC
- Bang Rajan2000 Unrated
- Spadikam [Malyalam Film ] Mohan Lal , Thilakan , Rajan P Dev , Asokan
- Bang Rajan 2 (Thai Movie with English Subtitles) DVD
- Bang Rajan 2 Le sacrifice des guerriers Unrated
- Guerriers : Bang Rajan II - Le sacrifice des guerriers + Pirates de Langkasuka Unrated
- Bang Rajan - Digital remastered2001
- BANG RAJAN
- Pirates De Langkasuka + King Maker + Bang Rajan
- Bang Rajan - Blood Fight2010 Unrated
Wiki information Rajan:
- Raghuram Rajan
- Professor, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Award Winner, Academic, Topic, Organization leader, Person
Raghuram Govind Rajan is the current and the 23rd Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, having taken charge of India's central banking institution on 4 September 2013, and succeeding Duvvuri Subbarao. Rajan was chief economic adviser to India's...
- Chhota Rajan
- Gangster, Person
Chotta Rajan is the boss of a major crime syndicate based in India. He was a former key aide and lieutenant of Dawood Ibrahim. Starting as a petty thief and bootlegger working for Rajan Nair, also known as Bada Rajan, Chhota Rajan took over the reins...
- Film score Artist, Award Winner, Film music contributor, Lyricist, Musical Group, Songwriter, Person, Composer, Influence Node, Musical Artist
Rajan and Nagendra were musicians who were prominent composers of film music in Kannada cinema during the late 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s. Rajan, along with his brother Nagendra, created a niche for themselves for nearly four decades....
- Suruli Rajan
- Actor, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person, Topic
Suruli Rajan was a Tamil film comedian. He was a recipient of Tamil Nadu State Government's Best Comedian Award for the year 1981–82.
- Bang Rajan
- Action Film, Netflix Title, Film, Topic
Bang Rajan is a 2000 Thai historical drama film depicting the battles of the Siamese village of Bang Rajan against the Burmese invaders in 1767, as remembered in popular Thai culture. Cross-checking the story with the events reported by the Burmese...
- Rajan P. Dev
- Actor, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person
Rajan P Dev was an Indian film and stage actor. He was born in Cherthala in the Alappuzha district of the former state Thiru-Kochi. He had acted in over 200 films in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada language films. He was noted for his villain...
- Bada Rajan
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Rajan Mahadev Nair, popularly known in the Mumbai underworld by his moniker Bada Rajan was an Indian mobster and underworld don from Mumbai, who operated from his base in the Tilak Nagar neighbourhood of Chembur.
- Amol Rajan
Amol Rajan is the editor of The Independent newspaper. Rajan's appointment to the post was announced on 17 June 2013. Rajan was born in Calcutta, India; he was three when his family moved to England, and he was raised in Tooting, south London. He was...
- A. V. M. Rajan
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
A.V.M.Rajan is a Tamil film actor of the 60s and 70s. He acted in the movie produced by AVM Productions called Nanum Oru Pen.a film that starred S.S.Rajendran in the lead role. Hence he became 'A.V.M'.Rajan. In the same picture Tamil actress...
- Bang Rachan
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
The village of Bang Rachan was historically located north of Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam and the predecessor state to modern Thailand, situated in Khai Bang Rachan District of Singburi province nowadays. The village is remembered in Thai...