Meaning : Counsel Protection, Counsel protection,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ramon:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ramon:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Ramon is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Ramon is: Wise protector.
- American Meaning: The name Ramon is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ramon is: Wise protector.
- German Meaning: The name Ramon is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ramon is: Counsel; mighty protection; guards wisely.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Ramon is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Ramon is: Form of Raymond 'Guards wisely.
- Catalan form of RAYMOND
Definition funny of Ramon:
- All women want to experience a ramon.
- Alex: who's that hot guy over there in the skinny jeans? Jessica: oh that's Ramon! hes super nice and really cute! Alex: im ganna go talk to him. Jessica: im coming too.
- That Ramon is great to have around.
- Girl one: *intense squealing* Girl two: "dafuq?" Girl three: "OMG its a Ramon! Girl two: "really? I've never seen a Latino that sexy in Ohio!!!" Girl one: "uh guys... *tears streaming down face*... my pants are wet!" Girl two: "my ovaries just exploded!" *girls fight over who will fuck Ramon first*
- "Wow, I'd love to be a Ramon."
- girl #1: haha omg, your friend is so funny! *thinking cute too but doesn't say it because girl#2 already did what's his name? girl #2: Ramon, but he goes by moncho!
- Look at that kid talking to Tyara Yea he thinks hes got a shot with her even after she told him about her bf WOAH what a Ramon!
Expression information Ramon:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Ramon:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Ramon:
- Ramon Finds Waterfalls - Cotton Mather
- Meneame la Cuna Ramon by Roberto Torres from the Album Salsa de la Ma Buena Vol. 1
- Ramon Palomares by Beto Quintanilla from the Album 15 Exitos de Beto Quintanilla
- Máquina 501 ( inter. Banda la Costeña de Ramón López Alvarado) by Just a little taste of Mexican Music Vol. 2 from the Album Just a little taste of Mexican Music Vol. 2
- Buscando Un Amor_Ramon Ayala by Cornelio Reyna Ramon ayala from the Album Leyendas En Vivo
- Bad Boy (Razor Ramon) by WWE & Jim Johnston from the Album WWE: Full Metal - The Album, Volume 1
- Ramon's Blues by Roy Buchanan from the Album Guitar On Fire: The Atlantic Sessions (US Release)
- El Disgusto (Ramon ayala) by Los Relampagos Del Norte - Exitos De Siempre from the Album Exitos De Siempre
- Validacion (feat. Javier Vergara & Ramon Banda) by Frank Cano from the Album A Beautiful Day (Un Lindo Dia)
- El Sicario De Dios (El Sicario Y Ramón) by Revolver Cannabis from the Album Seremos Eternos... Pero Por Ahora Somos Los Que Estamos
Books about Ramon:
- El Amor, asi de Simple, Y asi de Complicado. (Spanish Edition) - May 11, 2013 by RAMON TORRES
- Technique Development in Fourths for Jazz Improvisation (Ramon Ricker Jazz Improvisation Series) - Jun 1, 1983 by Ramon Ricker
- When Jesus Came, the Corn Mothers Went Away: Marriage, Sexuality, and Power in New Mexico, 1500-1846 - Jan 1, 1991 by Ramon A. Gutierrez
- The Death of Ramon Gonzalez: The Modern Agricultural Dilemma, Revised Edition - Sep 1, 2005 by Angus Wright
- Requiem Por Un Campesino Español (Spanish Edition) - Feb 14, 2006 by Ramon J. Sender and Borja Rodriguez Gutierrez
- Platero and I/Platero y yo: A Dual-Language Book (Dover Dual Language Spanish) - Jun 4, 2004 by Juan Ramon Jimenez and Stanley Appelbaum
- Advice for a Young Investigator - Feb 27, 2004 by Santiago Ramón y Cajal and Neely Swanson
- The House of Ramon Iglesia: A Drama in Two Acts - 1983 by Jose Rivera
- Beyond Paradise: The Life of Ramon Novarro - Dec 1, 2002 by Andre Soares
- Crucigramas para todos: Veinte crucigramas tradicionales (Crucigramas para todos - Formato grande) (Volume 2)... - Jun 30, 2015 by Ramon Soto
Movies about Ramon:
- Buen Dia, Ramon2015 PG-13 CC
- GUTEN TAG (BUEN DIA) RAMON [NTSC/REGION 1 & 4 DVD. Import-Latin America]. KRISTYAN FERRER,ARCELIA RAMIREZ,ADRIANA...
- Velvet (1ª temporada) [DVD] Director: Ramón Campos - Reparto: Paula Echevarría, Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Aitana...2014 Unrated
- 4 Peliculas Justicia Y Corridistas Del Narcotrafico2011
- El Chavo del 8: Lo Mejor de Don Ramon2009 NR
- My Family - Season 22006 NR
- Ramon Ayala En Vivo2004
- New Adventures of Zorro2012 NR
- WWF: Razor Ramon1994 NR
- Ramon Vargas in Recital at Wigmore Hall2013 NR
Wiki information Ramon:
- Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Award, Award category, Namesake
The Ramon Magsaysay Award is an annual award established to perpetuate former Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay's example of integrity in governance, courageous service to the people, and pragmatic idealism within a democratic society. The Ramon...
- Ramon Llull
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Composer, Author, Person, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Influence Node,
Ramon Llull, T.O.S.F. was a Majorcan writer and philosopher, logician and a Franciscan tertiary. He is credited with writing the first major work of Catalan literature. Recently surfaced manuscripts show him to have anticipated by several centuries...
- Ramon Magsaysay
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person, Name source, Family member, Identity
Ramon del Fierro Magsaysay was the seventh President of the Republic of the Philippines, serving from December 30, 1953 until his death in an aircraft disaster. An automobile mechanic, Magsaysay was appointed military governor of Zambales after his...
- Ramón Valdés
- Actor, TV Actor, Family member, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person
Ramón Gómez Valdés de Castillo, often credited as Ramón Valdéz, was a Mexican actor of film and television best known for his portrayal of Don Ramón in the popular sitcom El Chavo del Ocho. Prior to becoming a television star, Valdés was an extra in...
- San Ramon
- Sports Team Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Location, Organization scope, HUD Foreclosure Area, Identity
San Ramon is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United States. It is a suburban city of the San Francisco Bay Area, and lies in the San Ramon Valley. San Ramon's population was 72,148 as of the 2010 U.S. Census, with an estimated population...
- Ramon Novarro
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Influence Node, Award Winner, Topic, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Film director, Film actor
Jose Ramón Gil Samaniego, best known as Ramón Novarro, was a Mexican film, stage and television actor who began his career as a leading man in silent films in 1917. Novarro was promoted by MGM as a "Latin lover" and became known as a sex symbol after...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Ramon is a second class municipality in the province of Isabela, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it had a population of 49,812 people. The municipality of Ramon has a semi-radial but more defined linear development along the national road...
- Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium
- Football Pitch, Structure, Project focus, Sports Facility, Venue, Location
Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán is a football stadium in Seville, Spain. It is the home stadium of Sevilla Fútbol Club. It was the venue for the 1986 European Cup Final between Steaua Bucureşti and Barcelona and the 1982 World Cup semi-final game...
- Ramón Mercader
- Man, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Jaime Ramón Mercader del Río was a Spanish communist and Soviet agent who assassinated the Russian Marxist revolutionary Leon Trotsky in 1940, in Mexico. He served 20 years in Mexican prison for the murder. Joseph Stalin presented him with an Order...
- Ramón Díaz
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football team manager, Person, Athlete, Football player, Identity
Ramón Ángel Díaz is a former Argentine footballer and current manager of Paraguay national football team. He played for Club Atlético River Plate as a striker, and coached it for three tenures, winning eight titles. He is also known by the nickname...