Meaning : Victorious in battle, Victorious In Battle,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ranjit:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ranjit:
- Means "coloured, pleased, delighted" in Sanskrit. A famous bearer was Ranjit Singh, the founder of a 19th-century Sikh kingdom that covered most of the Punjab and Kashmir.
Definition funny of Ranjit:
- "Hey look at that guy's moustache, he looks like a proper Ranjit"! "Oh wow that guy dresses like a complete Ranjit, his sandals are completely Fresh." "He could probably be taken seriously if he wasn't a Ranjit"
- girls : RANJIT is so HOT! girl 1: hes all mine !
- Girl: OMG that ranjit is such a loser, did u see how he flashed his microspcopic penis at everyone and told people about how he fought 6 people at the same time with a broken arm, leg, necjk and penis? What is he like a spartan? What's he looks like? Girl 2: LOL! nah he always makes up storeis to impress people but he doesn't know everyone actually laughs at him. He kinda looks like a cross between freddy krueger and a baboons ass.....Btw don't talk to him otherwise he'll become obsessed with you and tell yo uhis (made up) life story, also and he'll tell everyone you slept with him.....just nod and laugh, you'll be ok.
- girl1:oh my god, thats ranjit.! girl2: oh my god, i wana fuck him till he drops dead!
Songs about Ranjit:
- Aja Sajna (feat. Ranjit Kaur) by Arvinder Raina from the Album The Destiny
- Bhai Ke Chakkar (Fulltu Mix. Remixed by Ranjit Barot) by Sukhwinder Singh;Hard Kaur from the Album 3 Thay Bhai (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Bheer (Ranjit Manni) by Panjabi MC from the Album Switchin'
- College (feat. Ranjit Sandhu) by Rana Sandhu from the Album Italy (feat. Ranjit Sandhu)
- Dialogues (Ghulami): Ranjit Ko Chhithi by OST from the Album Ghulami
- Dialogues (Ghulami): Ranjit Ko Chhithi (Ghulami / Soundtrack Version) by OST from the Album Ghulami (OST)
- Dil Tod Ke (feat. Ranjit Sandhu) by Rana Sandhu from the Album Italy (feat. Ranjit Sandhu)
- Gerhe (feat. Ranjit Sandhu) by Rana Sandhu from the Album Italy (feat. Ranjit Sandhu)
- Gun Bande Che (feat. Ranjit Sandhu) by Rana Sandhu from the Album Italy (feat. Ranjit Sandhu)
- Italy (feat. Ranjit Sandhu) by Rana Sandhu from the Album Italy (feat. Ranjit Sandhu)
Books about Ranjit:
- Research Methodology: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners - Feb 4, 2014 by Ranjit Kumar
- The Last Taxi Ride: A Ranjit Singh Novel - Jun 16, 2015 by A. X. Ahmad
- The Caretaker: A Ranjit Singh Novel - May 27, 2014 by A. X. Ahmad
- Ranjit Singh - Mar 24, 2009 by Kushwant Singh
- By Ranjit Kumar Research Methodology: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners (Fourth Edition) - Feb 19, 2014
- Curry, Curry, Curry - Mar 30, 2003 by Ranjit Rai
- Lysistrata (Oberon Classics) - Sep 1, 2006 by Ranjit Bolt and Aristophanes
- You Are He (Commentaries on the Teaching of Sri Ranjit Maharaj) - Aug 21, 2007 by Andrew Vernon
- A Primer on the Taguchi Method, 2nd edition - Mar 5, 2010 by Ranjit K. Roy
- Tandoor: The Great Indian Barbecue - Nov 12, 2001 by Ranjit Rai
Movies about Ranjit:
- Satsang with Shri Ranjit Maharaj: Held in Berkeley May 25, 1997
Wiki information Ranjit:
- Ranjit Singh
- Politician, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person, Political Appointer, Name source
Maharaja Ranjit Singh was the founder of the Sikh Empire, which came to power in the Indian subcontinent in the early half of the 19th century. The empire, based in the Punjab region, existed from 1799 to 1849. It was forged, on the foundations of...
- Ranjit Chowdhry
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Film writer, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Ranjit Chowdhry is an Indian actor, with around forty movies and television performances to his credit, besides acting in theatre as well. Varied spellings of his names have been used in credits. He has also appeared in several episodes of The...
- Ranjit Mallick
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Influence Node, Person
Ranjit Mallick is an Indian sheriff and actor who works mainly in Bengali cinema. He has worked in movies like Guru Dakshina, Amader Songsar, Sathi, Interview, Shatru and Mouchak.
- Ranjit Barot
- Film score Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, Lyricist, , Film music contributor, Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Ranjit Barot is an Indian film score composer, music director, music arranger, drummer and singer. He is a longtime associate of A. R. Rahman. He has been described by guitar legend John McLaughlin as "one of the leading edges in drumming", and is...
- Ranjit Sinha
Ranjit Sinha is an Indian Police Service officer of the 1974 batch and was the former Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation. He was the Director General of Police of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police and the Director General of the Railway...
- Ranjit Hoskote
- Art critic, Author, Person
Ranjit Hoskote is a contemporary Indian poet, art critic, cultural theorist and independent curator.
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Gopal Bedi is an actor in Indian films and television, born in Jandiala Guru near Amritsar. He has played mostly character roles, with roles as the villain dominating his over 200 Hindi films. Ranjeet played a positive character throughout on TV...
- Film director, Person, Film writer, Award Winner, Film producer, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Film story contributor
Ranjith Balakrishnan is an Indian film director, screen writer, producer and actor known for his work in Malayalam cinema. He is popular for the films Raavanaprabhu, Thirakkatha, Paleri Manikyam, Pranchiyettan & the Saint, Indian Rupee and Spirit. In...
- Ranjit Desai
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Ranjit Desai was a popular Marathi writer from Maharashtra, India. He is best known for his historical novels "Swami" and "Shriman Yogi". He was awarded Sahitya Akademi Award in 1964 and Padma Shri in 1973. He was born in 1928 in the town of Kowad in...
- Actor, Musical Artist, Film crewmember, Topic, Award Nominee, Person
Ranjith is an Indian playback singer, working in the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam film industries.