If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rathvon:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Rathvon:
- Effective School Interventions, Second Edition: Evidence-Based Strategies for Improving Student Outcomes - Aug 14, 2008 by Natalie Rathvon
- Top-Flight Crosswords - Aug 4, 2015 by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- Cryptic Crosswords (Official Mensa Puzzle Book) - Oct 1, 2005 by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- Robust Coffee Shop Crosswords - Feb 4, 2014 by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- The Unmotivated Child: Helping Your Underachiever Become a Successful Student - Nov 6, 1996 by Natalie Rathvon
- Jet-Set Crosswords - Nov 2, 2010 by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- Effective School Interventions: Strategies for Enhancing Academic Achievement and Social Competence - Feb 12, 1999 by Natalie Rathvon PhD
- Laid-Back Sunday Crosswords - Sep 3, 2013 by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- High-Flying Crosswords - May 3, 2011 by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon
- The New York Times Acrostic Puzzles Volume 11: 50 Engaging Acrostics from the Pages of The New York Times - Aug 3, 2010 by The New York Times and Emily Cox
Wiki information Rathvon:
- Henry Rathvon
- Man, Person
Henry Rathvon is a puzzle writer. He and his partner, Emily Cox, wrote The Atlantic Puzzler, a cryptic crossword featured each month in the magazine The Atlantic Monthly from September 1977 to October 2009. They also create acrostic puzzles for the...
- William R. Rathvon
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
William Roedel Rathvon, CSB, sometimes incorrectly referred to as William V. Rathvon or William V. Rathbone, is the only known eyewitness to Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, of the over 10,000 witnesses, to have left an audio recording...
- Rathvon M. Tompkins
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Major General Rathvon McClure Tompkins was a United States Marine Corps general who received decorations for his gallantry in combat during World War II, the Vietnam War and the Korean War. He was awarded the Navy Cross for his actions during the...
- Natalie Rathvon
- Person, Author
- Henry Rathvon
- Content, Image
- Emily Cox
- Writer, Person
Emily Cox is a US puzzle writer. She and her partner, Henry Rathvon, wrote "The Atlantic Puzzler," a cryptic crossword featured each month in the magazine The Atlantic Monthly from 1997 to August 2009. They also create acrostic puzzles for The New...
- Henry Hook
- Author, Person
Henry Hook is an American creator of crossword puzzles, widely credited with popularizing the cryptic crossword in North America. With Henry Rathvon and Emily Cox, he writes the crossword for the Boston Globe. Hook began constructing crosswords at...