Meaning : My Secret, My secret,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Razi:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Razi:
- "I straight Razied that ho." "Yo, I just Razied that bitch in the bathroom stall."
- That sculpture was so flawless, it was razi.
- John: "What took you so long?" Jack: "Sorry mate, I was taking a shit and had a Razi that just wouldn't come out."
- Did you see Laura all over that guy yesterday in front of her brother Tom; he was so razi!
Songs about Razi:
- Ali Ali Kaho Sada Razi Raho by Shabir Ahmed Chaudhry from the Album Lajpal Nabi Aaye - Islamic Naats
- Allai Je Sha Me Razi Aa by Aarifano from the Album Soofiyana Raag
- B?ramisaneki Nebe Razi by M?hemedê Can?ah from the Album Gönde Kevir
- Ba Man Razi Bood by Pari Zangeneh from the Album Shah Pari
- Che Zama Meena Sta Pakar Na Razi by Seth Pardesi from the Album Seth Pardesi
- Che Zama Meena Sta Pakar Na Razi by Gul Panra from the Album Zama Ghazal
- Chhodo Chhodo Mori Baiyan (From "Miya Bibi Razi") by Suman Kalyanpur from the Album Emotions - Suman Kalyanpur
- Chi Zama Meena Sta Pakar Na Razi by Haroon Bacha from the Album Awal Ba Kala Kala Gham Wo
- Coarse Depth (Margul & Razi Remix) by Ochu Laross from the Album Coarse Depth
- Dabke (Feat. Razi) by Ahmad Soussi from the Album Ørkenen & Sandet
Books about Razi:
- Razi: Master of Quranic Interpretation and Theological Reasoning - Nov 28, 2014 by Tariq Jaffer
- Razi's Traditional Psychology - Jan 1, 2007 by Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi and A. J. Arberry
- Razi Crossing - Jul 6, 2006 by Tom Burchill
- Natural Antibiotics: How to Heal Yourself From the Inside Out: (Natural Remedies - Herbs - Natural Medicine -... - Feb 19, 2015 by Ola Razi
- National Geographic - September, 2015. Warlords of Ivory; Chameleons; Mes Aynak - Ancient Buddhist Artifacts;... - 2015 by Susan Goldberg (Editor-in-Chief)
- The Alchemy of Al-Razi: A Translation of the "Book of Secrets" - Mar 24, 2015 by Taylor, Ph.D., Gail Marlow
- Driven: A How-to Strategy for Unlocking Your Greatest Potential - Jul 13, 2010 by Razi Imam
- Erotic Stories from the Medieval Islamic World - Dec 3, 2009 by Zakariya al-Razi
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership: How to Find and Develop Top Global Talent to Build World-Class Organizations - Apr 27, 2012 by Linda D. Sharkey and Nazneen Razi
- Antibiotics: 50+ Healing Antibiotics that I Use to Keep Myself Healthy: (Antibiotics, Remedies, Herbs, Natural... - Sep 18, 2015 by Tina Lipkind and Eileen Rooney
Movies about Razi:
- Miya Bibi Razi (Year 1960) Vintage Black & White Classics
- Miya Bibi Razi
Wiki information Razi:
- Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Physician, Name source, Person, Influence Node, Inventor, Author
Muhammad ibn Zakariyā Rāzī, was a Persian polymath, physician, alchemist and chemist, philosopher and important figure in the history of medicine. A comprehensive thinker, Razi made fundamental and enduring contributions to various fields of science,...
- Fakhr ad-Din ar-Razi
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node
Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Umar ibn al-Husayn at-Taymi al-Bakri at-Tabaristani Fakhr ad-Din ar-Razi, most commonly known as Fakhr ad-Din ar-Razi or Fakhruddin Razi, was a Persian Sunni Muslim theologian and philosopher who wrote in Arabic. He was born...
- Razi University
- Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Employer, Location, Organization, Namesake, College/University
Razi University is a public university based in Kermanshah, Iran. It is a center of research in many STEM fields such as CFD, membrane research, nano-science and nanotechnology. Razi University is ranked first in western Iran and third among Iran's...
- Hkakabo Razi
- Mountain, Geographical Feature, Location
Hkakabo Razi is Burma's highest mountain, and with its height of 5,881 m the highest mountain in South East Asia. It is located in the northern Myanmar state of Kachin in an outlying subrange of the Greater Himalayan mountain system near the border...
- Razi style
The "Razi style" is a style of architecture when categorizing Iranian architecture development in history. The Dictionary of Traditional Iranian Architecture defines the Razi Style as: "A style of architecture dating from the 11th century to the...
- Razi, Ardabil
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Razey is a city in and the capital of Arshaq District, in Meshgin Shahr County, Ardabil Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,749, in 413 families.
- Gamlang Razi
Gamlang Razi is possibly Southeast Asia's highest mountain, located in the northern Myanmar state of Kachin. It is in Khakaborazi National Park and on the range of the so-called Myanmar Himalaya. The mountain lies on the border of Myanmar andChina,...
Raziel is an archangel within the teachings of Jewish mysticism who is the "Keeper of Secrets" and the "Angel of Mysteries". He is associated with the Sephira Chokhmah in Olam Briah, one of the Four Worlds of Kabbalistic theory.
- Razi School
Razi School is an Islamic school in Woodside, NY. It is in the same building as the Islamic Institute of New York. The school serves its students in grades K-12 in a building that is rented from Alavi Foundation
- Razi High School
- High school, Employer, Educational Institution, Organization, School
'Le Lycee Razi translated in English as Razi High school. The name Lycee Razi is the official name of the school, and in French as it is known to the French community, and as a recognition of the French community contribution in this school. Le Lycee...