Meaning : Gratitude, Corteous Child,
Origin : Japanese,
Pronunciation : Reh Ee Ko,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Reiko:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Reiko:
- This female name can most commonly be found in Japanese speaking countries. Traditionally names are written using two Japanese characters and the same can be applied to this name. The first character used is ‘Rei’ which means thanks or salute and ‘Ko’ which means child. The character ‘Ko’ is common in a lot of Japanese names due to its meaning.
Definition funny of Reiko:
- that girl is so Reiko
- She totally pulled a Reiko on us last night -- she went barhopping downtown with those hesher guys after she said she was busy.
- Man, Jushiro Ukitake is being one big Reiko when he coughs up all that blood.
Songs about Reiko:
- Need To Feel (Reiko Che Remix) by Alexis K from the Album Need To Feel Remixes
- Reiko by Madreblu from the Album Necessita
- Arty Special (feat. Lady Reiko) by Aboriginales from the Album Aboriginales
- Babylonia (feat. Lady Reiko) by Aboriginales from the Album Aboriginales
- Boy From Ipanema (Mikishiku & Dj Reiko Remix) by INDSA from the Album Rusty Unicorn
- Conquering Lion (feat. Lady Reiko) by Aboriginales from the Album Aboriginales
- Day by Day / Don't Stress (feat. Lady Reiko) by Aboriginales from the Album Aboriginales
- dDistance (feat. Reiko Underwater) by Ddamage from the Album Pressure
- Deathtrap (Reiko Remix) by H.Paul from the Album Deathtrap
- Fiyah Blazin (feat. Lady Reiko) by Aboriginales from the Album Aboriginales
Books about Reiko:
- Reiko, A Japanese Ghost Story - Oct 6, 2012 by James Avonleigh
- Designing Dixie: Tourism, Memory, and Urban Space in the New South (The American South Series) - Dec 29, 2014 by Reiko Hillyer
- Reiko The Zombie Shop, Vol. 1 (v. 1) - Jan 3, 2006 by Rei Mikamoto and Michael Gombos
- Reiko - Feb 4, 2015 by Joan Silvetti
- DAREDEVIL (Mills & Boon comics) - Aug 28, 2015 by Rosemary Carter and REIKO KISHIDA
- Painted Fans of Japan: 15 Noh Drama Masterpieces - Jun 1962 by Reiko Chiba
- To America - With Profound Gratitude: My journey to freedom and independence - Mar 11, 2012 by Reiko McKendry
- Ikebana: Japanese Flower Arrangement - Sep 15, 1995 by Reiko Takenaka
- Tokyo Mew Mew, Book 6/Blue in the Face - Mar 9, 2004 by Reiko Yoshida and Mia Ikumi
- Tokyo Mew Mew, Book 7 - May 11, 2004 by Mia Ikumi and Reiko Yoshida
Movies about Reiko:
- You Can Play Koto with Reiko Obata - Learn to Play Koto2007
- Original Video - Cyber Doll Digital Reiko [Japan DVD] HMD-7 Unrated
- The Classical Hour at Steinway Hall: Kristina Reiko Cooper2005 NR
- Hush [DVD] (2009) Seiichi Tanabe, Kazuya Takahashi, Reiko Kataoka NR
- Contemplating Reiko
- Original Video - Rensho Pachinker Reiko Yurei Kakuhen Oatari! [Japan DVD] LCPR-2051 Unrated
- Reiko Suhou / Libra
Wiki information Reiko:
- Reiko Aylesworth
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Influence Node
Reiko M. Aylesworth is an American film, television and stage actress, best known for her role on the television series 24 as Michelle Dessler.
- Reiko Ike
- Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, Influence Node, Measured person, Film actor, Person
Reiko Ike, is a Japanese actress, singer, and entertainer. She is best known for her roles in the genre of action/erotic movies known as pink films. Ike also released an album of songs in 1971, Kôkotsu No Sekai. After a drug-related arrest, and...
- Reiko Shiota
- Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person
Reiko Shiota is a female badminton player from Japan.
- Reiko Yoshida
- Composer, Film writer, Film story contributor, Musician, Comic Book Creator, Author, , Person, Lyricist, Topic
Reiko Yoshida is a female Japanese screenwriter and manga artist.
- Reiko Takagi
- Actor, TV Personality, Person, Topic, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Musician
Reiko Takagi is a Japanese voice actress from Osaka, Japan. She is represented by Sigma Seven. Some of her major roles include Kaolla Su in Love Hina, Luxandra Frail in Divergence Eve, Tadase Hotori in Shugo Chara!, Maki in Minami-ke, and Nobunaga...
- Reiko Takashima
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Person
Reiko Takashima (高島礼子 Takashima Reiko; born 25 July 1964 in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan) is a...
- Reiko Chiba
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person
Reiko Chiba is a Japanese actress, voice actress, gravure idol, and occasional J-Pop singer.
- Reiko Kato
- Singer, TV Actor, Person
- Reiko Nakamura
- Swimmer, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person
Reiko Nakamura is a Japanese Olympic and Asian record-holding swimmer. She swam in the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games, winning the bronze medals in the 200m backstroke at both editions. At the 2008 Olympics, Nakamura set the Asian Records and Japanese...
- Reiko Hayama
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Reiko Hayama is a Japanese actress.