Meaning : From Rome, From the name of the Italian city Rome, derived from the names of its mythological founders and the namegiven to the goddess that personified the city., City of Rome,
Pronunciation : (ROWMah), ROH ma,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Roma:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Roma:
- Roma is a Latin word referring to the city of Rome. We instantly associate this name with images of the powerful Romans. Roma as a name gives off connotations of Power, Pride, and Strength. Romans have continued to inspire us throughout history and this is evident with the adaption of Roman as a name. The name is found used for both boy and girls.
- Italian Meaning: The name Roma is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Roma is: From Rome.
- American Meaning: The name Roma is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Roma is: From Rome.
- Latin Meaning: The name Roma is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Roma is: Rome.
Definition funny of Roma:
- Dude, like Roma totally sucks at this time of the year Ac.Roma is on #2 this season, HIGH FIVE. Roma, you are a goddess!
- beautiful, flower, innocence, unique, roma
- 1. All roads lead to ROMA (err.. I mean ROME) 2. 2006 World cup winners Totti, Perrotta and De Rossi play for ROMA
- Dude, that car is so Roma.
- 1. "Roma" is the Italian name for Rome. 2. There are around 650,000 Roma in Spain, 540,000 in Romania, 500,000 in France, 370,000 in Bulgaria and 210,000 in Hungary.
- Ryan: Bro, How you feeling right now ? Fred: ROMA !!!!!!
- Roma owns everyone in this game!
Expression information Roma:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Roma:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Roma:
- Roma - Bangkok by Baby K feat. Giusy Ferreri from the Album Roma - Bangkok
- On An Evening In Roma (Sott'er Celo De Roma) by Dean Martin from the Album Dino The Essential Dean Martin
- On a Evening in Roma by Dean Martin from the Album Dean Martin Vita Bella Remastered
- Medley: Volare (Nel Blu, Dipinto Di Blu)/An Evening In Roma (Live At The Sands Hotel, Las Vegas/1963) by Dean Martin from the Album The Rat Pack: Live At The Sands
- Arrivederci, Roma by Jerry Vale from the Album Sings The Great Italian Hits
- On An Evening In Roma (Sott'er Celo De Roma) (Digitally Remastered 98) by Dean Martin from the Album Italian Love Songs
- Arrivederci Roma by Dean Martin from the Album The Greatest Hits of Dean Martin (Remastered)
- Roma meticcia by Assalti Frontali from the Album Profondo rosso
- Roma - Bangkok by Baby K feat. Giusy Ferreri from the Album Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Roma Nna by Malaika from the Album Mmatswale
Books about Roma:
- Roma: A Novel of Ancient Rome (Novels of Ancient Rome) - Mar 4, 2008 by Steven Saylor
- Roma & Ciudad del Vaticano (Spanish Edition) - Aug 12, 2014 by eTips LTD
- Roma en Peligro: El Proceso a Cicerón y la Amenaza de Aníbal (Spanish Edition) - Aug 7, 2015 by Borja Loma Barrie
- Roma victoriosa (Historia Divulgativa) (Spanish Edition) - Jul 25, 2012 by Javier Negrete
- The Roma of Europe - Jul 17, 2013 by Larry Beman
- GUÍA DE ROMA: Para viajeros primerizos y reincidentes (Spanish Edition) - Jul 5, 2015 by Letizia Cassetta and Roberto Serantes Rodríguez
- Roma in Cucina: The Flavours of Rome - Sep 15, 2015 by Carla Magrelli and Barbara Santoro
- Bury Me Standing: The Gypsies and Their Journey - Oct 29, 1996 by Isabel Fonseca
- Beauty (Fated Encounters) - Mar 29, 2015 by Laurie Roma
- Aftershock (Fated Encounters) - Aug 20, 2013 by Laurie Roma
Movies about Roma:
- Roma The Eternal City2009 NR CC
- Global Treasures COLOSSEUM Amphitheatrum Flavium Roma, Italy2009 NR CC
- Vista Point ROMA Italy2007 NR CC
- Constantinople - Istanbul. Lecture 1 of 3. From Byzantion to Nova Roma.2012 NR
- Mamma Roma1995 Unrated
- Airships, Blimps, Dirigibles and Zeppelins Old Films Hindenburg Akron Macon Roma Shenandoah Los Angeles DVD1928
- Fellini's Roma1972 R
- Roma Citta Aperta
- Roma2011 NR
- Fellini's Roma NR
Wiki information Roma:
- Romani people
- Ethnicity in fiction, Ethnicity, Art Subject, Flag referent, Literature Subject
The Romani, or Roma, are a traditionally itinerant ethnic group living mostly in Europe and the Americas, who originate from the northwestern regions of the Indian subcontinent. The Romani are widely known among English-speaking people by the exonym...
- A.S. Roma
- Employer, Organization, Sports Team, Football team, Issuer, Business Operation
Associazione Sportiva Roma, commonly referred to as simply Roma, is a professional Italian football club based in Rome. Founded by a merger in 1927, Roma have participated in the top-tier of Italian football for all of their existence except for...
- Olympic host city, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Listed Site, Fictional Setting, Italian comune, City/Town/Village, Filming location, Namesake, Sports Team Location
Rome is a city and special comune in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and of the Lazio region. With 2.9 million residents in 1,285 km², it is also the country's largest and most populated comune and fourth-most populous city in the European Union...
- Pallacanestro Virtus Roma
- Basketball Team, Sports Team
Pallacanestro Virtus Roma, known for sponsorship reasons as Acea Virtus Roma, is an Italian professional basketball club based in Rome, Lazio. It will play in the Italian second division from the 2015-16 season. It was formerly a major side in...
- Sapienza University of Rome
- College/University, Location, Educational Institution, Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, Ranked item
The Sapienza University of Rome, officially Sapienza – Università di Roma, also called simply Sapienza and the "University of Rome," is a collegiate research university located in Rome, Italy. Formerly known as Università degli studi di Roma "La...
- Atletico Roma F.C.
- Employer, Sports Team, Organization, Football team
Atletico Roma Football Club was an Italian football club based in Rome, Italy.
- Roma Street railway station
- Structure, Transit Stop, Location
Roma Street railway station is located in the Brisbane central business district. It is the junction station for the North Coast, Main, Gold Coast and NSW North Coast lines.
- Romani language
- , Human Language
Romani is any of several languages of the Romani people belonging to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family. According to Ethnologue, seven varieties of Romani are divergent enough to be considered languages of their own. The...
- Romani people in Bulgaria
Romani people in Bulgaria constitute one of the country's largest ethnic minorities. The Romani are the third or second largest ethnic group, depending on the data. According to the census in 2011, in which only 90% of the population stated their...
- Governmental Jurisdiction, Organization founder, Organization scope, Project participant, Sports Team Location, Breed origin, Military Combatant, Newspaper circulation area, Country, Flag referent
Romania is a unitary semi-presidential republic located in Southeastern Europe, bordering the Black Sea, between Bulgaria and Ukraine. It also borders Hungary, Serbia, and Moldova. It covers 238,391 square kilometres and has a temperate-continental...