Meaning : Probably from the name Romola meaning 'strength'., From a French place name, Sea Dew, From A French Place Name,
Pronunciation : (RAAMahLee), RO mil ee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Romilly:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Romilly:
- The meaning and origin of Romilly are uncertain however it is perhaps an elaboration on Romy which is a pet form of the feminine name Rosemary. Rosemary comes from the English noun for the herb. The name for the herb came from the Latin ‘ros marinus’ which is said to mean ‘Sea Dew’ and refers to the clouded blue colour of the leaves.
Definition funny of Romilly:
- "there goes romilly" "her name is jane?" "yes but she is a romilly!" "oh i see"
- You're insecure, don't know what for. Romilly
Songs about Romilly:
- Romilly Festival by Alberto Garzia from the Album 4 As Pour Danser
- Romilly Rd by Jeff Amadeus from the Album Squat Records presents Jeff Amadeus
Books about Romilly:
- Romilly - Oct 20, 2014 by Cate Charleston
- Out of Bounds: The Education of Giles Romilly and Esmond Romilly - Oct 1, 2015 by Giles Romilly and Esmond Romilly
- The Mind of Thucydides (Cornell Studies in Classical Philology) - Sep 18, 2012 by Jacqueline de Romilly and Hunter R. Rawlings III
- Golden days: from the fishing-log of a painter in Brittany - Oct 3, 2015 by Romilly Fedden
- Boadilla - An Account from the Spanish Civil War - Dec 6, 2013 by Esmond Romilly and Peter Friedrich
- Celtic Art In Pagan and Christian Times - Sep 1994 by J. Romilly Allen
- Rita Romilly Benson - Jun 1, 2014 by Marshall May
- Byzantium: The Imperial Centuries AD 610-1070 (MART: The Medieval Academy Reprints for Teaching) - May 1, 1987 by Romilly Jenkins
- Scottish Clan & Family Encyclopedia - 1998 by George Way of Plean and Romilly Squire
- Collins Scottish Clan & Family Encyclopedia - Jan 1, 1994 by George Way and Romilly Squire
Movies about Romilly:
- La mémoire du collège de France : Jacqueline de romilly Unrated
Wiki information Romilly:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Romilly-sur-Seine is a commune in the Aube department in north-central France.
- Samuel Romilly
- Politician, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Sir Samuel Romilly, was a British legal reformer.
- John Romilly, 1st Baron Romilly
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person, Organization founder
John Romilly, 1st Baron Romilly PC, QC, known as Sir John Romilly between 1848 and 1866, was an English Whig politician and judge. He served in Lord John Russell's first administration as Solicitor-General from 1848 to 1850 and as Attorney-General...
- Romilly Weeks
- TV Host, Topic, Film actor, Person
Romilly Saran Weeks is a British newsreader and journalist, currently employed by ITN for ITV News where she is working as the Political Correspondent.
- Jacqueline de Romilly
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Jacqueline Worms de Romilly was a Franco-Greek philologist, classical scholar and fiction writer. Because she was of Jewish ancestry, the Vichy government suspended her from her teaching duties during the Occupation of France. she was the first woman...
- Esmond Romilly
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Esmond Marcus David Romilly was a British socialist and anti-fascist, now remembered mainly for his marriage to Jessica Mitford, one of the Mitford sisters. He was born to a family of public service and aristocratic descent, but at a young age became...
- Statistical region, Location
Romilly-sur-Andelle is a commune in the Eure department in northern France.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Pars-lès-Romilly is a commune in the Aube department in north-central France.
- Statistical region, Location
Romilly-la-Puthenaye is a commune in the Eure department in northern France.
- Location, Statistical region
Romilly-sur-Aigre is a commune in the Eure-et-Loir department in northern France.