Meaning : Song, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rona:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Rona:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Rona is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Rona is: Scottish place name.
- American Meaning: The name Rona is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rona is: Scottish place name.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Rona is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Rona is: My joy.
- Norse Meaning: The name Rona is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Rona is: Mighty strength.
Definition funny of Rona:
- Oh, don't we all love Rona, the alcoholic.
- Scooootlander Rona Mckenzie.
- Your rona in raising a Magikarp's splash attack exceeds all!
- I'm gonna meet CJ down at the bar for a Rona or two.
- I hope Mark has some lime wedges to go with this Rona.
- 1. Yo, you get the 24 pack of 'Rona? Damn, I wish I had a 'Rona right now.
Expression information Rona:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Rona:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Rona:
- South African Freedom Song: Haleluya! Pelo Tsa Rona by San Francisco Boys Chorus - Conducted By Ian Robertson from the Album Moving On
- Fraoch A Ronaigh (Heather Of Rona) by Mouth Music from the Album Mouth Music
- Rona (Lulu Santos) by Alabína from the Album Alabína: The Album
- Rona Sheli by David and the High Spirit from the Album The Real Complete Israeli Dancing Music Collection
- We Are Not Ashamed (feat. Rona Henry) by Sincere Praise Choir from the Album We Are Not Ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Rona Chor Diya by Haniya & Javed Bashir Zeb from the Album Coke Studio Sessions: Season 2
- Deewaron Se Milkar Rona by Pankaj Udhas from the Album Mu-Kar-Rar
- Hallelujah! Pelo tsa rona! by Patrick Dupre Quigley & Seraphic Fire from the Album Beginnings
- Ka Pine / Nga Waka / Rona / He Puru Taitama / Kotiro Maori, Mehe Manu Rere, Takitimu (medley) by Kahurangi from the Album Kahurangi: Music of the New Zealand Maori
- Tears of the Ocean (John Lundun Soul Remix) [feat. Rona Ray] by Genvee from the Album Tears of the Ocean (Remixes) [feat. Rona Ray]
Books about Rona:
- Five Women - Feb 18, 2014 by Rona Jaffe
- The Best of Everything - May 31, 2005 by Rona Jaffe
- Blood: Entrance Into The Supernatural - Jun 1, 2011 by Spiropoulos Rona
- Is That Me Yelling?: A Parent's Guide to Getting Your Kids to Cooperate Without Losing Your Cool - May 1, 2014 by Rona Renner RN and Christine Carter PhD
- Jigsaw (A Rona Parish Mystery) - May 1, 2004 by Anthea Fraser
- Assessing Readers: Qualitative Diagnosis and Instruction, Second Edition - Aug 22, 2013 by Rona Flippo
- Fast Beauty: 1,000 Quick Fixes - Jul 18, 2005 by Rona Berg
- Beauty: The New Basics - Jan 1, 2000 by Rona Berg and Anja Kroenke
- After the Reunion - Aug 1, 1986 by Rona Jaffe
- The Complete Filmmaker's Guide to Film Festivals: Your All Access Pass to launching your film on the festival... - Apr 1, 2012 by Rona Edwards and Monika Skerbelis
Movies about Rona:
- Rona Barrett's Hollywood: Nothing But the Truth2009 NR
- Rona Jaffe's Mazes & Monsters1982 PG by Tom Hanks and Wendy Crewson
- Harder They Fall (2005) Joshua Lamboy, Johnny Vieira, Rona Freeman2005 R
Wiki information Rona:
- Rona, Inc.
- Retail Business, Sponsor, Issuer, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
Rona Inc. er en canadisk virksomhed.
- Soccer, Topic, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Award Winner, TV Personality, Award Nominee, TV program guest, Identity
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima commonly known as Ronaldo, is a retired Brazilian footballer. Popularly dubbed "the phenomenon", he is considered by experts and fans to be one of the greatest football players of all time. He is one of only four players...
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, TV program guest, Topic, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, commonly known as Ronaldinho or Ronaldinho Gaúcho, is a Brazilian footballer who currently plays for Fluminense and the Brazil national team. His main playing position is as an attacking midfielder or forward. He won the...
- Rona Ambrose
- Politician, Canadian Member of Parliament, Identity, Person
Ronalee "Rona" Ambrose, PC, MP is a Canadian politician. She is a Conservative Party member of the House of Commons and has represented Edmonton–Spruce Grove since the electoral district's creation in 2004. Ambrose serves as the Minister of Health...
- Aliye Rona
- Actor, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Deceased Person, Film actor, Theater Actor
Aliye Rona, née Dilligil, was a Turkish film actress starring in more than 130 movies, mostly of drama and romance genre, from 1947 until her death. She was born in Daraa, Ottoman Empire. After acting in theater, she transferred to cinema in...
- Rona Hartner
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Musician, TV Actor, Topic
Rona Hartner is a Romanian actress painter and singer. She is best known for her role in Tony Gatlif's film Gadjo Dilo. Hartner currently focuses on her music career, specializing in Romani music.
- Rona Kenan
- Singer, Person, Lyricist, , Film actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Composer, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
Rona Kenan is a film score composer and voice actress.
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Blogger, Film subject, Celebrity, Film actor, Namesake, Athlete
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro GOIH, known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team. He is a forward and serves as captain for Portugal. By the age of 22,...
- Ronald Reagan
- TV Actor, Musical Artist, Public speaker, Appointer, Deceased Person, Film actor, Name source, Military Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member
Ronald Wilson Reagan was an American politician, commentator, and actor, who served as the 40th President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. Prior to his presidency, he served as the 33rd Governor of California from 1967 to 1975, following a...
- Rona Barrett
- Novelist, TV Actor, Person, Author, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Rona Barrett is an American gossip columnist and businesswoman. She currently runs the Rona Barrett Foundation, a non-profit organization in Santa Ynez, California, dedicated to the aid and support of senior citizens in need.