Meaning : Form of Rhonda, Form Of Rhonda,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : RAHN-də ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ronda:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ronda:
- Variant of RHONDA
Definition funny of Ronda:
- Dude, his wife is a total Ronda. Oh, is that what the song is about?
- "hey come over to my house for a ronda" "oh I'm just gonna chop up for a ronda"
- i almost killed myself riding a yamaha so i got ronda fuel injected beaut. now life it perfect :)
- hey man lets hop in the ronda and ride to the store really quick
- Some Ronda was acting all loud and such next to the local KFC. When the store manager called the police, they could not find any handcuffs big enough for her wrists.
Songs about Ronda:
- Mosaico Dinamita: La Pollera Colorá|Yo Me Llamo Cumbia|Cumbia Que Te Vas de Ronda|El Negro José|Amaneciendo by La Sonora Dinamita from the Album La Reina de la Cumbia
- Ronda Rousey [Explicit] by Denace from the Album Ronda Rousey [Explicit]
- Ronda Rousey [Explicit] by Kings Of Spade from the Album Kings of Spade [Explicit]
- Help Me Ronda by The Music Makers from the Album Los Recuerdos Están Hechos de Esto: "éxitos de los 60's"
- Mambrú Se Fue A La Guerra / Los Politos / Los Tres Elefantes / Juguemos En El Bosque / Arroz Con Leche / Tengo... by Los Yoyitos from the Album Rondas, Cuentos Y Canciones Infantiles
- Ronda de las Vocales by Canticuentos from the Album Sólo Clásicos: Canticuentos
- Noche de Ronda by Trio Amanecer from the Album Noche de Ronda
- Noche De Ronda (Bolero Version) by Los Panchos from the Album Noche De Ronda
- Noche de Ronda by Daniel Santos from the Album Homenaje a la Sonora Matancera Con la Sonora Americana
- Noche De Ronda/Amor, Amor by Xiomara Alfaro from the Album Lo Mejor De Xiomara Alfaro Vol. 1
Books about Ronda:
- My Fight / Your Fight - May 12, 2015 by Ronda Rousey and Maria Burns Ortiz
- Ronda Rousey: The Biography - Jun 7, 2013 by Matt Demers
- Ronda Rousey: The Inspirational Story of UFC Superstar Ronda Rousey (Ronda Rousey Unauthorized Biography, California... - Mar 13, 2015 by Bill Redban
- Ronda Rousey Unauthorized & Uncensored (All Ages Deluxe Edition with Videos) - Jan 2, 2015 by R.B. Grimm
- SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Magazine (May 18 2015) RONDA ROUSEY: World's Most Dominate Athlete - 2015 by Contributing Editors
- What Southern Women Know about Faith: Kitchen Table Stories and Back Porch Comfort - Mar 28, 2010 by Ronda Rich and Stevie Waltrip
- What Southern Women Know About Flirting: The Fine Art of Social, Courtship, and Seductive Flirting to Get the... - May 3, 2005 by Ronda Rich
- There's a Better Day A-Comin': How to Find the Upside During the Down Times - Sep 11, 2012 by Ronda Rich
- Ibn 'Abbad of Ronda: Letters on the Sufi Path (Classics of Western Spirituality) - Jan 1986 by John Renard
- The Kiss From the Cross: Saints for Every Kind of Suffering - Apr 1994 by Ronda De Sola Chervin
Movies about Ronda:
- UFC Presents Ronda Rousey: Breaking Ground2014 NR
- Carmen la de Ronda1959
- Rondas 3d2012 Unrated
- Canti Rondas Las Gatitas2006
- Rondas 3D y Clásicos Infantiles2014
- Mis Clasicos Infantiles Rondas Y Canciones2010
- Love by Accident Unrated
- A Mezzanotte Va La Ronda Del Piacere2013 Unrated
- Carmen, la de Ronda1959 Unrated
- Dos Peliculas Mexicanas - La Ronda & La Verdadera2006 Unrated
Wiki information Ronda:
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Ronda is a city in the Spanish province of Málaga. It is located about 100 kilometres west of the city of Málaga, within the autonomous community of Andalusia. Its population is approximately 35,000 inhabitants.
- Ronda Rousey
- Athlete, Competitor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Martial Artist, Olympic athlete, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Measured person
Ronda Jean Rousey is an American mixed martial artist, judoka and actress. She is the first and current UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, as well as the last Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion. She is undefeated in mixed martial arts, having...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Ronda is a town in Wilkes County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 417 at the 2010 census. Ronda was named after a nearby estate called "Roundabout", which was the residence of Benjamin Cleveland, a locally prominent planter and a...
- Sella Ronda
The Sellaronda is the ski circuit around the Sella group. The Sella massif lies between the four Ladin valleys of Badia, Gherdëina, Fascia, and Fodom and is divided between the provinces of South Tyrol, Trentino and Belluno. It can be driven around...
- Ronda, Cebu
- Statistical region, Location
Ronda is a fifth income class municipality in the province of Cebu Province, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 18,582.
- SEAT Ronda
- Automobile Model
The SEAT Ronda was a small family car produced by the Spanish automaker SEAT from 1982 to 1986, and styled by Rayton Fissore in collaboration with the Technical Centre in Martorell. The Ronda was also briefly sold in the United Kingdom as the SEAT...
- Taifa of Ronda
- Dated location, Location
The Taifa of Ronda was a medieval taifa kingdom that existed in Moorish al-Andalus from 1039 to 1065. It was ruled by a family from the Banu Ifran tribe of North Africa. Its capital was the city of Ronda. From 1065 until 1091 it was under the...
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist
- CD Ronda
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Club Deportivo Ronda is a Spanish football team based in Ronda, Province of Málaga, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. Founded in 1931, it plays in Tercera División – Group 9, holding home matches at Ciudad Deportiva, with a 2,000-seat...
- Serranía de Ronda
- Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location
The Serranía de Ronda is a comarca in the western part of province of Málaga, Andalusia, Spain. As is currently the norm in Andalusia, it has no formal status. The new 2007 Statute of Autonomy of Andalusia, unlike its 1981 predecessor, mentions...