Meaning : Diminutive form of Ronald or Veronica, A variant of the English name Ronald, meaning 'enlightened' or 'well advised ruler'. It is largely used in the English and Spanish languages., Open minded, Diminutive Form Of Ronald Or Veronica,
Pronunciation : RAH-nee , RON ee, (RAANiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ronnie:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Ronnie:
- Ronnie is a spelling variant of the feminine name Ronni or the masculine name Ronny. It is unisex and was borne by the guitar player in rock band The Rolling Stones.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Ronnie is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Ronnie is: Mighty counselor/ruler.
- American Meaning: The name Ronnie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ronnie is: Mighty counselor/ruler.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Ronnie is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Ronnie is: Rules with counsel. Form of Ronald from Reynold.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Ronnie is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Ronnie is: Rules with counsel. Form of Ronald from Reynold.
- English Meaning: The name Ronnie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ronnie is: Powerful. Rules with counsel. Form of Reynold.
- Diminutive of RONALD or VERONICA
Definition funny of Ronnie:
- Be careful what you say around that Ronnie. That Ronnie is dangerous.
- I wish I had a Ronnie in my life. You are the Ronnie of my life.
- the guy had a total Ronnie
- "Wow I wish I could be a Ronnie."
- Ronnie is cool he is just such a butt sometimes
- "I made you a cake. But I ated it." - Ronnie
- Dude: "Yeah, I'd love to hang out but my cousin Ronnie's coming to town, I'm gon' hafta hide my shampoo and everything"
Expression information Ronnie:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Ronnie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Ronnie:
- Ronnie - Metallica
- Ronnie - The Four Seasons
- Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley,... by Blake Shelton from the Album Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Reba, Josh Turner, Keith Urban & Hank Williams, Jr.]
- Ronnie by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons from the Album The Very Best Of Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons (US Release)
- Ronnie Rising Medley (Includes A Light In The Black, Tarot Woman, Stargazer & Kill The King) by Metallica from the Album Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life
- Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde [feat. Rihanna] [Explicit] by The Lonely Island from the Album Turtleneck & Chain [Explicit]
- We Will Rock You (Ronnie Maze Club Mix) by Power Music from the Album The Biggest Loser Workout Mix: Sports Stadium Anthems (Interval Training)
- No Gettin' Over Me (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Ronnie Milsap) by Sunfly Abraxa from the Album Karaoke Hits of Ronnie Milsap
- Passion Dance (Featuring Ronnie Laws) by Kevin Toney from the Album Strut
- Ronnie's Rap by The D.C. Crew Ron from the Album Ronnie's Rap
Books about Ronnie:
- Ronnie: The Autobiography - Oct 30, 2007 by Ronnie Wood
- Ronnie - Jun 30, 2008 by Ronnie Wood
- Ronnie Gilbert: A Radical Life in Song - Oct 2, 2015 by Ronnie Gilbert and Holly Near
- Undaunted: Knights in Black Leather - Sep 15, 2015 by Ronnie Douglas
- How Can It Be? A Rock & Roll Diary - Sep 29, 2015 by Ronnie Wood
- Stop Your Complaining: From Grumbling to Gratitude - Sep 1, 2015 by Ronnie Martin
- Ronnie Wilson's Gift - Mar 1, 2011 by Francis Chan and Jim Madsen
- The Coloring Cafe-Volume Three- Inspired Heart (Volume 3) - Aug 22, 2015 by Ronnie Walter
- The Sport of Life: How Lessons learned from Sports relate to Life - Sep 1, 2015 by Dr. Ronnie M Carr and Thomas R Hurd Jr
- The Coloring Cafe-Volume Four-Bible Blessings to Color (Volume 4) - Sep 15, 2015 by Ronnie Walter
Movies about Ronnie:
- Rolling Stones - Under Review 1975-1983: The Ronnie Wood Years Part 12012 NR CC
- All Pro Sports Football: Ronnie Lott - Master of the Impact Zone1996 NR CC
- Run Ronnie Run2002 R CC
- Ronnie Milsap: Live in Concert2002 NR CC
- Jeff Beck: Performing This Week... Live at Ronnie Scott's2009 NR
- Run Ronnie Run!2003 R
- Ronnie Lane Memorial Concert: 8th April 20042014 NR
- Ronnie Milsap - Live2002 NR
- Ronnie Peterson Grand Prix Hero2012 NR
- The Passing Show - The Life & Music of Ronnie Lane2006 NR
Wiki information Ronnie:
- Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club
- Building, Venue, Location, Project focus, Structure
Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club is a prominent jazz club which has operated in London, England since 1959. The club opened on 30 October 1959 in a basement at 39 Gerrard Street in London's Soho district. It was managed by musicians Ronnie Scott and Pete...
- Comic Book Character, Film character, TV Character, Fictional Character
Firestorm is the name of several fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein debuted as the first incarnation in Firestorm, the Nuclear Man No. 1 and was created by Gerry Conway and...
- Ronnie Wood
- Blues-rock Artist, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, Musician, Film producer, Person, Film music contributor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Ronald David "Ronnie" Wood is an English rock musician, singer, songwriter, artist and radio personality best known as a member of The Rolling Stones since 1975, as well as a member of the Faces and former member of the Jeff Beck Group. Wood began...
- Ronnie O'Sullivan
- Man, Person, Identity
Ronald Antonio "Ronnie" O'Sullivan is an English professional snooker player from Chigwell, Essex. One of the most successful players in the modern history of the sport, he is regarded by many observers of the game, including former world champion...
- Ronnie Hawkins
- Blues Artist, Public figure with medical condition, Musical Artist, Person, TV Actor, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Film actor, Musician, Identity
Ronald "Ronnie" Hawkins is a rockabilly musician whose career has spanned more than half a century. Though his career began in Arkansas, US, where he'd been born and raised, it was in Ontario, Canada where he found success and settled for most of his...
- Ronnie Milsap
- Country Artist, Topic, Person, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Identity, Film actor
Ronnie Lee Milsap is an American country music singer and pianist. He was one of country music's most popular and influential performers of the 1970s and 1980s. He became country music's first successful blind singer, and one of the most successful...
- Ronnie Barker
- Comedian, Film actor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film writer, Person, TV Program Creator
Ronald William George "Ronnie" Barker, OBE was an English actor, comedian and writer. He was known for roles in British comedy television series such as Porridge, The Two Ronnies and Open All Hours. Barker began acting in repertory theatre and...
- Ronnie Coleman
- Bodybuilder, Person, Measured person, TV Actor, Film actor, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, American football player, Athlete, Topic
Ronnie Dean Coleman is a retired American professional bodybuilder and the winner of the Prestigious Mr. Olympia bodybuilding title 8 years in a row and is widely regarded as the greatest bodybuilder of all time. Alongside his eight Mr. Olympia wins...
- Ronnie Spector
- Rock Artist, Featured artist, Film actor, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Person, Hall of fame inductee, Identity, Author, Musician
Ronnie Spector is an American singer. She was lead singer of the R&B/Pop girl group, the Ronettes which had a string of hits in the 1960s. She has been called the original "bad girl of rock and roll".
- Ronnie Scott
- Jazz Artist, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Musician, Identity, Person, Author, Name source
Ronnie Scott was an English jazz tenor saxophonist and jazz club owner.