Meaning : Star, Dawn,
Pronunciation : rox AN ah, rahk-SAN-ə (English), rok-SAHN-ah (Spanish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Roxana:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Roxana:
- Roxana is a variant of Roxanne which is itself an anglicised version of the Persian name Roshan. Roshan is a name that can be used for both boys and girls. Its meaning is said to be ‘Star’, in reference to fame and luminosity. The name is very popular in India. The anglicised for Roxana is specifically a feminine name. Its popularity may have been increased by the song Roxanne by The Police, which was a big hit in the 80s.
- Persian Meaning: The name Roxana is a Persian baby name. In Persian the meaning of the name Roxana is: Dawn; bright.
- American Meaning: The name Roxana is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Roxana is: Dawn; bright.
- Latin form of Ρωξανη (Roxane), the Greek form of the Persian or Bactrian name روشنک (Roshanak) which meant "bright" or "dawn". This was the name of Alexander the Great's first wife, a daughter of the Bactrian nobleman Oxyartes. In the modern era it came into use during the 17th century. In the English-speaking world it was popularized by Daniel Defoe, who used it in his novel 'Roxana' (1724).
Definition funny of Roxana:
- Get off of your bed, Roxana.
- I wish I could say the jokes the way Roxana tells them!
- "HEY ROXANA YOU LEFT YOUR FACE ON THE TABLE!" "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"
- Roxana is hot as hell when she has those grey socks on
- A roxana fell on my head the other day.
Expression information Roxana:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Roxana:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Roxana:
- Roxanne - The Police
- Ala Bala (feat. Roxana Printesa Ardealului) by Nicolae Guta from the Album Super Manele 2014 Vol 2
- Alle Neune - Ein Walzer für Roxana by Schnaftl Ufftschik from the Album Sabagold
- Alphabet Song for Roxana (Roxanah, Roxanna, Roxannah, Roxzanna) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Roxana
- Am Acasa Un Tablou (feat. Roxana Printesa Ardealului) by Florin Salam from the Album Best of Florin Salam
- Am Acasa Un Tablou (feat. Roxana Printesa Ardealului) by Florin Salam from the Album Manele Hits, Vol. 3
- Am Un Barbat Unicat (feat. Roxana Printesa Ardealului) by Florin Salam from the Album Best of Florin Salam
- At Roxana's by The Glass-Sound-Orchestra from the Album Tears Of A Tiger
- The Ballad of Roxana (feat. Kevin Hutchings, Jason Fowler, Al Cross, Gary Breit, George Koller, John Showman) by Kevin Hutchings from the Album On the Bridge You Were Burning
- Blessing for Roxana (Roxanah, Roxanna, Roxannah, Roxzanna) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Roxana, Let's Sing For Jesus
Books about Roxana:
- Roxana: The Fortunate Mistress (Oxford World's Classics) - Sep 1, 2008 by Daniel Defoe and John Mullan
- The Fortunate Mistress (Parts 1 and 2) or a History of the Life of Mademoiselle de Beleau Known by the Name of... - Mar 24, 2011 by Daniel Defoe
- Roxana - Jul 9, 2013 by Daniel Defoe
- Constance and Valery Chalice: Haunted Town: Two twins on a quest to solve the mystery and discover the truth (... - Aug 13, 2015 by Roxana C Alvarez
- PARANORMAL BOX SET: The Lion Wish for a Beautiful Curvy Wife Plus a Story of The Alpha Billionaire Wolf (Romance... - Aug 31, 2015 by Roxana Trevino and Terry Christin
- Roxana, the Fortunate Mistress - Jan 1, 2012 by Daniel Defoe
- Roxana (Illustrated): The Fortunate Mistress - Jun 16, 2014 by Daniel Defoe
- Sparta: A Novel - Jun 3, 2014 by Roxana Robinson
- Cost: A Novel - May 26, 2009 by Roxana Robinson
- The Living House: An Anthropology of Architecture in South-East Asia - Jun 10, 2014 by Roxana Waterson
Movies about Roxana:
- Moll Flanders
- AMED ROXANA LA VOZ MAS ALLA2009 Unrated
- Karaoke Para Cantar Como Roxana
Wiki information Roxana:
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Roxana, was a Bactrian princess and a wife of Alexander the Great. She was born earlier than the year 343 BC, though the precise date remains uncertain, and died in ca. 310 BC.
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Roxana is a village in Madison County, Illinois, United States. The population was 1,542 at the 2010 census. A majority of the land in Roxana is taken up by the Wood River ConocoPhillips oil refinery; the refinery was built and originally owned by...
- Roxana Saberi
- Journalist, Film writer, Topic, Competitor, Person
Roxana Saberi is a freelance journalist.
- Roxana Díaz Burgos
- Actor, Person, Influence Node
Roxana Díaz Burgos is Venezuelan television actress. She participated in Miss Venezuela 1992 and has worked in countless novels, series and movies.
- Roxana Zal
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Winner, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Topic
Roxana Zal is an American actress.
- Roxana Baldetti
- Politician, Person
Ingrid Roxana Baldetti Elías was the first female Vice President of Guatemala from 2012 until her resignation amid a corruption scandal in 2015.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Roxana, Delaware is an unincorporated community in Sussex County. It is roughly centered on the intersections of Delaware Route 20 and Delaware Route 17. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. An act to...
- Roxana Popa
- Professional Artistic Gymnast, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Tournament event competitor
Roxana Daniela Popa Nedelcu is a Romanian-Spanish artistic gymnast who has represented Spain in all her international competitions. Popa first came into contact with gymnastics in her native Romania, where there is a long tradition in the sport, and...
- South Roxana
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location
South Roxana is a village in Madison County, Illinois, United States. The population was 2,053 at the 2010 census.
- Roxana Díaz
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Roxana Tomasa Díaz Sánchez is a female track and field sprinter from Cuba.