Meaning : From The Rudd Pond, From the rudd pond,
Pronunciation : RUD-yərd ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rudyard:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Rudyard:
- English Meaning: The name Rudyard is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Rudyard is: From the rough enclosure.
- From a place name meaning "red yard" in Old English. This name was borne by Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936), the author of 'The Jungle Book' and other works, who was named after Rudyard Lake in Staffordshire.
Expression information Rudyard:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Rudyard:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Rudyard:
- If (Rudyard Kipling's Poem) (A Song For Erik) by Bobby Gosh from the Album A Little Bit More... the Early Years
- If By Rudyard Kipling by Jim Broadbent from the Album Words For You
- Boots (Songs of Rudyard Kipling) by RCA Victor Orchestra from the Album Lebendige Vergangenheit - Leonard Warren (Vol.2)
- Danny Deever (Songs of Rudyard Kipling) by RCA Victor Orchestra from the Album Lebendige Vergangenheit - Leonard Warren (Vol.2)
- Oak, Ash & Thorn (Lyrics By Rudyard Kipling) by Leslie Fish from the Album Avalon Is Risen (Retro Filk Mix)
- Recessional (Songs of Rudyard Kipling) by Leonard Warren from the Album Lebendige Vergangenheit - Leonard Warren (Vol.2)
- Rudyard Kipling - If by Richard Mitchley from the Album The Abbey Poets
- Barrio (Composition By: Percy Jones. Recorded 3/3/03 @ The Rudyard Kipling, Louisville, KY.) by Tunnels from the Album The Art Of Living Dangerously
- Chanson tirée du Chat-qui-s'en-va-tou... de Rudyard Kipling by Camerata Saint-Louis, Georges Guillard, from the Album Jehan Alain : Oeuvres instrumentales et vocales, vol. 2
- Cities And Thrones And Powers By Rudyard Kipling by Ghizela Rowe from the Album Travel Poems - Volume 1
Books about Rudyard:
- The Collected Works of Rudyard Kipling: The Complete Works PergamonMedia - Apr 6, 2015 by Rudyard Kipling and Ashley H. Thorndike
- The Man Who Would Be King and Other Stories - Apr 21, 1994 by Rudyard Kipling
- The Works of Rudyard Kipling One Volume Edition - Mar 24, 2011 by Rudyard Kipling
- Indian Tales - May 16, 2012 by Rudyard Kipling
- Just So Stories - Nov 4, 2013 by Rudyard Kipling
- The Jungle Books - Dec 1, 1985 by Rudyard Kipling
- Kim (Dover Thrift Editions) - Nov 8, 2005 by Rudyard Kipling
- Captains Courageous - May 12, 2012 by Rudyard Kipling
- Kipling: The Essential Collection - May 4, 2015 by Rudyard Kipling
- Rudyard Kipling: The Jungle Book - Sep 22, 2015 by Rudyard Kipling
Movies about Rudyard:
- Rudyard Kipling's The Second Jungle Book: Mowgli & Baloo1997 PG-13 CC
- Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book1994 PG
- Biography - Rudyard Kipling2009 NR
- Rudyard Kipling's Kim1984 NR by Peter O'Toole and Bryan Brown
- Rudyard Kipling: Road From Mandalay2008
- Rudyard Kipling's: The Magic Antelope2001 NR by Kipling,Rudyard
- Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book1995 Unrated
- Rudyard Kipling's "Jungle Book"1942 NR by Joseph Calleia and John Qualen
- Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories, Volume 2: How the Whale Got His Throat/How the Rhinocerous Got His Skin1987 NR by Sheila Graber
- Rudyard Kiplings2009 Unrated
Wiki information Rudyard:
- Rudyard Kipling
- Novelist, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film writer, Organization member, Author, Topic, Periodical editor, Deceased Person, Architect
Joseph Rudyard Kipling was an English short-story writer, poet, and novelist. He wrote tales and poems of British soldiers in India and stories for children. He was born in Bombay, in the Bombay Presidency of British India, and was taken by his...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Rudyard Township is a civil township of Chippewa County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 1,370.
- Statistical region, US Census Designated Place, Dated location, Location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Rudyard is a census-designated place in Hill County, Montana, United States. The population was 275 at the 2000 census.
- The Jungle Book
- Speculative Fiction Book, Adapted Work, Written Work, Book
The Jungle Book is a collection of stories by English author Rudyard Kipling. The stories were first published in magazines in 1893–94. The original publications contain illustrations, some by Rudyard's father, John Lockwood Kipling. Kipling was born...
- Rudyard Lake
- Water reservoir Lake, Lake, Body Of Water, Location, Geographical Feature
Rudyard Lake is a reservoir in Rudyard, Staffordshire. It was constructed in the late 1700s to feed the Caldon Canal. During the 1800s it was a popular destination for daytrippers taking advantage of easy access using the newly constructed North...
- Rudyard, Staffordshire
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Rudyard is a lakeside village in the county of Staffordshire, England, west of Leek and on the shore of Rudyard Lake. Rudyard was served by a railway station which was opened by the North Staffordshire Railway on 22 July 1850.
- Rudyard Griffiths
- Author, Organization founder, Person
Rudyard Griffiths is a social entrepreneur, author, and television broadcaster. He has edited various collections of essays on Canadian and international political and historical themes and is the author of the bestselling book Who We Are: A...
- Book, Written Work, Book, Ranked item, Adapted Work, Work of Fiction
Kim is a novel by Nobel Prize-winning English author Rudyard Kipling. It was first published serially in McClure's Magazine from December 1900 to October 1901 as well as in Cassell's Magazine from January to November 1901, and first published in book...
- Rudyard Lake Steam Railway
- Location, Railway
The Rudyard Lake Steam Railway is a ridable miniature railway and the third railway of any gauge to run along the side of Rudyard Lake in Staffordshire. The railway runs for 1 ¹⁄₂ miles on the track bed of an old standard gauge North Staffordshire...
- Thomas Rudyard
- Lawyer, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Thomas Rudyard was a deputy governor of East Jersey.