Meaning : Fasting Woman, Name of muslim origin meaning 'fasting'. However, it also translates to 'lard' or 'grease'.,
Pronunciation : (SAY-eem),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Saim:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Saim:
- Daang he's totally a Saim.
Songs about Saim:
- Bouchrak Ya Saim Anda Lah by Mohamed Faouzi from the Album Best of Mohamed Faouzi
- ?eytan Üçgeni (Saim & Necdet & Turgut) by Toygar I??kl? from the Album Karaday? (Original Tv Series Soundtrack)
- Foil the Saim by Osirem DJ John "Max" Lawlor from the Album Mix Your Own Music 11 - Ladies of the Game
- Ghurbat Sâim, Pt.1 by Khalid Arrachid from the Album Ghurbat Sâim (Quran) (Quran)
- Ghurbat Sâim, Pt.2 by Khalid Arrachid from the Album Ghurbat Sâim (Quran) (Quran)
- Hokm sahb al dam min sâim by Muhamed Al Othaymine from the Album Conférence Vol 1 (Quran)
- Saïms by Olivier Babaz from the Album Virages
- ?spirtocu Saim by Kirika from the Album Kaba Saz
- Sufi Tere Pyar Mein (Saim) by Bappa Lahiri from the Album Jai Veeru
- Tawbat Sâim, Pt. 1 by Ibrahim Aldwish from the Album Tawbat Sâim (Quran)
Books about Saim:
- Here & After - Aug 23, 2015 by Saim Cheeda
- Istihsan: The Doctrine of Juristic Preference in Islamic Law - Aug 16, 2015 by Saim Kayadibi
- SAIM DYEAH... -
- Saim Bugay'in 78. Yasi Anisina "Hayvan" Sergisi - 2012 by n/a
- Saim Bey - 2009 by Yusuf Delikoca
- Cúrese el cáncer Usted Mismo: cúrese lo incurable (Spanish Edition) - Feb 11, 2015 by Saim Marquez Fernandez and Saim Marquez Fernandez
- Hamasat fi udhun sa'im (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 2012 by al-Mufti
- Prof. Dr. Saim Sakaoglu'na 55. yil armagani (Armagan serisi) (Turkish Edition) - 1994
- Analyzing the Feasibility of Using Secure Application Integration Methodology (SAIM) for Integrating DON Enterprise... - Mar 21, 2012 by Ramon O. Marin
- Moral Rhymes: For pre-primary kids - Apr 20, 2013 by Dr Saleem Saim
Wiki information Saim:
- Government Agency, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
SAIME is a Venezuelan government institution, traditionally in charge of Civil registry services. The name derives from the Spanish acronym for Servicio Administrativo de Identificación, Migración y Extranjería. The function of this government office...
- Saim Orhan
- TV Host, TV Personality, Person, Award Winner, TV Program Creator
- Location, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Lake
Saimaa is a lake in southeastern Finland. At approximately 4,400 square kilometres, it is the largest lake in Finland, and the fourth largest natural freshwater lake in Europe. It was formed by glacial melting at the end of the Ice Age. Major towns...
- Food, Dish, Cuisine
Saimin is a noodle soup dish developed in China and improved by different immigrant groups in Hawaii. Inspired by Japanese ramen, Chinese mein, and Filipino pancit, saimin was improved during Hawaii's plantation era. It is a soup dish of soft wheat...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Saimbeyli is a small city and a district in Adana Province, Turkey in the Çukurova region. The city of Saimbeyli is located in the Taurus mountains, 157 km north of the city of Adana, by a difficult road. The city has a population of 3,952. The city...
- Saim Kokona
- Cinematographer, Film cinematographer, Person, Topic
Saim Kokona is the most prolific Albanian cinematographer in the cinema of Albania. Kokona began working in film in 1964 on Qemal Stafa and has undertaken the cinematography of over 40 films between then and 1990, working on major Albanian films such...
- Saim Bhat
- Musical Artist
- Horror Film, Topic, Film
Saimin is a 1999 J-Horror film. The film is directed by Masayuki Ochiai and is based on a novel by Keisuke Matsuoka. A string of suicides prove to be linked. The death of a young athlete, a groom at his wedding and an elderly man celebrating his...
- Saima Noor
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film producer, Topic, Film actor
Saima is a Pakistani actress from Multan, who appears in Punjabi and Urdu films.
- Saimaa Canal
- Geographical Feature, Location, Project focus, Body Of Water
The Saimaa Canal is a transportation canal that connects lake Saimaa with the Gulf of Finland near Vyborg, Russia. The canal was built from 1845 to 1856 and opened on 7 September 1856. It was overhauled and widened in 1963–1968. A system of inland...