If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sakharov:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Sakharov:
- Gardez Sakharov by Pierre Desproges from the Album En scène au théâtre Grévin 1986
- The Making of Andrei Sakharov by Peter Glennie from the Album Everyone Looks Good In Black
- Sakharov by Jah Wobble from the Album Psalms
- Sakharov by Jah Wobble from the Album Psalms
- Sakharov by Altair & Silent Dust from the Album Sakharov / A Million Words (Remix)
Books about Sakharov:
- Memoirs - Jul 3, 1990 by Andrei D. Sakharov
- Andrei Sakharov: The Conscience of Humanity - Oct 1, 2015 by Sidney D. Drell and George P. Shultz
- Sakharov: A Biography - Jan 1, 2002 by Richard Lourie
- On Sakharov - 1982 by Alexander Babyonshev and Guy Daniels
- The World of Andrei Sakharov: A Russian Physicist's Path to Freedom - Apr 14, 2005 by Gennady Gorelik and Antonina W. Bouis
- We Shall See Him As He Is: The Spiritual Autobiography of Elder Sophrony - 2006 by Archimandrite Sophrony Sakharov and Rosemary Edmonds
- Alarm and Hope - Dec 12, 1978 by Andrei D. Sakharov
- The Making of Andrei Sakharov - Aug 31, 1989 by George Bailey
- Meeting the Demands of Reason: The Life and Thought of Andrei Sakharov - Aug 13, 2009 by Jay Bergman
- Alone Together: The Story of Elena Bonner and Andrei Sakharov's Internal Exile in the Soviet Union - Jan 12, 1988 by Elena Bonner
Movies about Sakharov:
- Sakharov1984 NR by Glenda Jackson and Jason Robards
- Sakharov1984 NR by Jason Robards and Glenda Jackson
- Sakharov1984 NR by Jason Robards and Nichol Williamson
- Andreï Sakharov Unrated
Wiki information Sakharov:
- Andrei Sakharov
- Award Winner, Deceased Person, Author, Organization founder, Name source, Person, Inventor, Academic, Identity, Influence Node
Andrei Dmitrievich Sakharov was a Russian nuclear physicist, Soviet dissident and human rights activist. He became renowned as the designer of the Soviet Union's Third Idea, a codename for Soviet development of thermonuclear weapons. Sakharov later...
- Sakharov Prize
- Award category, Award Presenting Organization
The Sakharov Prize, officially known as the Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought and named after Soviet scientist and dissident Andrei Sakharov, was established in December 1988 by the European Parliament as a means to honour individuals and groups...
- Alik Sakharov
- Cinematographer, Film cinematographer, Award Winner, Film crewmember, Award Nominee, Topic, Film director, Person
Alik Sakharov is a Soviet-born American television director. A former Director of Photography, he is an active member of the American Society of Cinematographers.
- Sophrony (Sakharov)
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Archimandrite Sophrony (Sakharov), also Elder Sophrony, was best known as the disciple and biographer of St Silouan the Athonite and compiler of St Silouan's works, and as the founder of the Patriarchal Stavropegic Monastery of St. John the Baptist...
- International Sakharov Environmental University
- Location, Organization, College/University, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Employer
International Sakharov Environmental University is a public university in Minsk, Belarus. The university offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees. In February 2011 1,273 full-time students were enrolled.
- Andrey Nikolayevich Sakharov
- Man, Person
Andrey Nikolayevich Sakharov is an anti-Normanist Russian and Soviet historian. His major monographs include The Diplomacy of Ancient Rus and its sequel, The Diplomacy of Svyatoslav. For his studies of early medieval diplomacy Sakharov was elected a...
- Vladimir Sakharov
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Vladimir Nikolayevich Sakharov is a retired Soviet football player.
- 1979 Sakharov
- Celestial Object, Star system body, Astronomical Discovery, Asteroid, Orbital Relationship
1979 Sakharov is a main-belt asteroid discovered on September 24, 1960 by Cornelis Johannes van Houten, Ingrid van Houten-Groeneveld and Tom Gehrels at Palomar Observatory. It is named in honour of a distinguished Russian physicist Andrei Sakharov.
- Anton Sakharov
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Anton Aleksandrovich Sakharov is a Russian footballer. He last played in the Russian Second Division for FC Olimpia Volgograd. Sakharov played for Uralan Elista in the Russian Premier League during the 2003 season.
- Aleksei Sakharov
- Person, Deceased Person, Topic, Film writer, Award Nominee, Film director
Aleksei Sakharov is a film director.