Meaning : The Old One,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sani:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Sani:
- Native American Meaning: The name Sani is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Sani is: The old one.
- Means "brilliant, splendid" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Sani:
- Sa Ni, wanna smoke a Joint? Sa Ni, wanna grab a drink? Sa Ni, there's an Umphrey's Show coming, up we out?
Expression information Sani:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Sani:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Sani:
- It's About Time (feat. Sani Gamedze) by Beat Funktion from the Album Olympus
- I'm an Albatraoz (Dj Sani Remix) [Explicit] by Miles Aunstin from the Album I'm an Albatraoz [Explicit]
- Così fan tutte: Act II, "Sani e salvi agli amplessi amorosi" (Ferrando, Guglielmo, Alfonso, Fiordiligi, Dorabella... by Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Luigi Alva, Graziella Sciutti, Rolando Panerai, Nan Merriman, Franco Calabrese, La Scala Orchestra, Milan, La Scala Chorus, Milan, Guido Cantelli from the Album Mozart: Così fan tutte
- Sani Ballad by Hu Jiexu from the Album Dizi Melodies
- Così Fan Tutte: Act II, Sani e salvi, agli amplessi amorosi (Ferrando, Gugluelmo) by Glyndebourne Festival Orchestra, Fritz Busch, Glyndebourne Festival Chorus, Heddle Nash, Willi Domgraf-Fassbaender from the Album Così Fan Tutte
- Così fan tutte, K. 588: Act II Scene 4: Sani e salvi agli (Ferrando, Guglielmo, Don Alfonso, Fiordiligi, Dorabella... by Joanna Borowska from the Album Mozart: Cosi Fan Tutte
- Aarti Jai Jai Sani Deva by Rohit Chauhan from the Album Aarti Sangrah
- Acte II : Scena ultima "Sani e salvi" by Teresa Berganza from the Album Cosi fan tutte
- Acte II : Scena ultima "Sani e salvi" by Interprètes divers from the Album Les premières années (Inédits)
- Adewale Sani by Ayinde Bakare from the Album The Evergreen Tunes of Ayinde Bakare (1912-1972) Vol.1
Books about Sani:
- Italian Renaissance Maiolica - Sep 1, 2012 by Elisa Sani
- The Ghost of Sani Abacha - Feb 16, 2013 by Chuma Nwokolo
- Business Plan for the Production of Polythene Shopping Bags: Brics International Resources - Aug 10, 2015 by Emmanuel Numa Sani
- Social Psychology - Feb 1, 2014 by David Myers and Jackie Abell
- Advice on the Art of Governance (Mau'izah-i Jahangiri) of Muhammad Baqir Najm-i Sani (SUNY Series in Near Eastern... - Jul 1, 1989 by Sajida Sultana Alvi
- Sani cibum canes (Japanese Edition) - Sep 13, 2014 by Richard Gulkie
- Sani Pass: riding the dragon, for those with a spirit of adventure - Jan 1, 1992 by David ALEXANDER
- Cuori Sani e Felici (Bilingual English and Italian) (Italian Edition) - Aug 9, 2013 by Scott Gordon and Ottavia Miorelli
- Frullati sani ed energetici (eNewton Manuali e Guide) (Italian Edition) - Apr 9, 2015 by Pat Crocker
- La clessidra alimentare: Dalla ricerca biomedica più avanzata, il nuovo metodo per vivere più sani, più a lungo... - Nov 6, 2013 by Kris Verburgh and G. Nocentini
Movies about Sani:
- Sunny Gets Blue / Blowback - Love & Death2002 Unrated
- Sunny Gets Blue1991 Unrated by Natsumi Nanase and Keishi Hunt
- Forti Sani Snelli In 30 Giorni2011
Wiki information Sani:
- Sani Abacha
- Politician, Person, Author, Identity, Deceased Person, Topic, Name source
Sani Abacha was a Nigerian Army general and politician who served as the de facto President of Nigeria from 1993 to 1998. Abacha's regime is controversial: although it saw dramatic economic growth, there was widespread human-rights abuse.
- Singer, Composer, Featured artist, Lyricist, Musician, Topic, Person, Musical Artist
- Sani Bečirovič
- Basketball Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Sani Bečirovič is a Slovenian former professional basketball player and current assistant coach of Panathinaikos. His father is Memi Bečirović, former coach of the Slovenian national team. He was selected in the second round of the 2003 NBA Draft by...
- Sani Kaita
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Identity, Measured person
Sani Haruna Kaita is a Nigerian footballer he currently plays for FC Saxan but played for a number of Nigeria Premier League teams, latest of which was Enyimba F.C..
- 2B11 Sani
The 2B11 Sani is a 120 mm mortar developed by the Soviet Union in 1981 and subsequently fielded in the Soviet Army. The basic design for the 2B11 was taken from the classic Model 1943 120 mm mortar, and incorporated changes to make the mortar less...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Identity, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction
Sanibel is a city in Lee County, Florida, United States, on Sanibel Island. The population was 6,469 at the 2010 census, with an estimated 2012 population of 6,741. It is part of the Cape Coral–Fort Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area. Sanibel is a...
- Dino Sani
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Dino Sani is a former Brazilian footballer and coach. Dino Sani was a playmaking central midfielder with goalscoring prowess, as well as being a team player, who was well known for his ball skills, technique, accurate passing ability, creativity, and...
- Organization sector
Sanitation is the hygienic means of promoting health through prevention of human contact with the hazards of wastes as well as the treatment and proper disposal of sewage or wastewater. Hazards can be either physical, microbiological, biological or...
- Sani Pass
- Mountain pass, Geographical Feature, Location
Sani Pass is located in the West of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa on the road between Underberg, KwaZulu-Natal and Mokhotlong, Lesotho.
- Asrul Sani
- Scriptwriter, Author, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Film writer, Film director, Person, Topic
Asrul Sani was an Indonesian writer, poet and screenwriter.