Meaning : A variation of 'Sarah'. Meaning 'Princess' or 'Lady'. Famous Sara's include Sara Cox, the BBC DJ., Princess,
Origin : Slovene, Danish, Finnish, Bosnian, Italian, Icelandic, Spanish, Persian, Serbian, English, Dutch, Norwegian, Arabic, Portuguese, Macedonian, Catalan, Greek, Croatian, Polish, German, Swedish, Hebrew,
Pronunciation : (SAH-rah), SAH-rah (Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Polish), ZAH-rah (German), SER-ə (English), SAR-ə (English), SAH:-rah (Arabic) , SAH ruh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sara:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Sara:
- Sara is a variant of Sarah.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Sara is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Sara is:
- American Meaning: The name Sara is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sara is:
- Indian Meaning: The name Sara is an Indian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Sara is: Soul.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Sara is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Sara is: Princess.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Sara is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Sara is: Princess.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Sara is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Sara is: Pure. Happy.
- The less popular version of Sarah ranked in the top 20, this nice name means “princess.” But it wasn’t always that way -- in the Bible, Abraham’s wife was originally named Sarai, which means…contentious. Fittingly, Sarai lobbied the big guy to change her name, and she ended up as the Sarah that so many moms and dads love today. Remember, Sara is a lot more common than the rankings suggest, because there are also all those Sarahs to contend with. Sarah’s always been popular – it’s barely been out of the top hundred for more than a century – and peaked at number five in the ‘80s. Despite its wide usage, it’s still a classic, fashionable name. If you want something a little different though, try a variation like Sadie, Sally or, of course, the obvious fallback – Zahara.
- Form of SARAH
Definition funny of Sara:
- Damn! That Sara chick is so fine! I wish that Sara chick was single cause then she would be mine!
- what's your name? sara. how is it spelled? the better way... :D
- person 1:Hey did you hear about Sara person 2: Shit yeah I did man I'm fucking scared of her person 3: yeah man she's fucking smokin!
- See that blonde with the smile, surrounded by 69 people? That has to be Sara!
- -hello, may I get your name? --Sara, Sara-no-h. -Thank you Sara. -Man, that Bob Dylan song is soo cool, I'm going to name my daughter Sara, its so much better without the h at the end.
- Wow you're pullin a sara tonight.
- Dude, you don't even understand the incredible magnitude of how amazing sara is! I love Sara. That girls so freaking beautiful, she must be a Sara!
Expression information Sara:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Sara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Sara:
Books about Sara:
- Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns the Secret about the Law of Attraction - Apr 1, 2007 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Sara, Book 2: Solomon's Fine Featherless Friends - Oct 1, 2007 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- SARA: The Complete Series (The Sara Winthrop Series) - Dec 10, 2014 by Ernie Lindsey
- Sara, Book 3: A Talking Owl Is Worth a Thousand Words! - Apr 1, 2008 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Silly Sara: A Phonics Reader (Step-Into-Reading, Step 2) - Jan 22, 2002 by Anna Jane Hays and Sylvie Wickstrom
- Kissing In Cars (The Kiss And Make Up Series Book 1) - Jan 22, 2014 by Sara Ney and Indie Solutions by Murphy Rae
- At the Water's Edge: A Novel - Mar 31, 2015 by Sara Gruen
- Sara's Promise - Dec 9, 2012 by Deanna Lynn Sletten and Lynnette Labelle
- Sara - Aug 8, 2012 by Tony Hayden
- Sara's Game - Oct 4, 2012 by Ernie Lindsey
Movies about Sara:
- Sara Bareilles: A Performance at Rockwood Music Hall2006 NR CC
- Two Mules for Sister Sara1970 PG CC
- Monteverdi, L'Orfeo - Sara Mingardo, Roberta Invernizzi, Rinaldo Alessandrini, Teatro alla Scala 2009 (English...2015 G CC
- Two Mules For Sister Sara1970 PG
- Emma's Wings: A Bella Sara Tale2014 NR CC
- Clint Eastwood Western Icon Collection1970 PG
- Sara Bareilles - Brave Enough: Live at the Variety Playhouse [HD]2013 NR CC
- Nikki & Sara Live Season 1 [HD]2013 CC
- Expecting More - Sara Haley's Daily Sweat Pregnancy Program2012
- Sara Bareilles: Brave Enough: Live at the Variety Playhouse (Clean) [HD]2013 NR
Famous about Sara:
- Sara Bareilles - musician
- Sara Rue - actress
- Sarah Jessica Parker (alt. spelling) - actress
- Sarah Silverman (alt. spelling) - comedian
- Sarah Palin (alt. spelling) - politician
Wiki information Sara:
- Tegan and Sara
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user, Topic, Composer
Tegan and Sara are a Canadian pop duo formed in 1995 in Calgary, Alberta, composed of identical twin sisters Tegan Rain Quin and Sara Keirsten Quin. Both musicians are songwriters and play guitar and keyboards.
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Food Manufacturing Business, Defunct Organization, Organization, Ranked item, Art owner, Consumer company, Employer, Identity, Issuer, Business Operation
The Sara Lee Corporation was an American consumer-goods company based in Downers Grove, Illinois. It had operations in more than 40 countries and sold its products in over 180 nations worldwide. Its international operations were headquartered in...
- Sara Bareilles
- Adult album alternative Artist, Celebrity, Composer, Lyricist, Person, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Record Producer, , Person or entity appearing in film
Sara Beth Bareilles is an American singer-songwriter and musician. She achieved mainstream success in 2007 with the hit single "Love Song", which reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Bareilles has sold over one million records and over...
- Sara Evans
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Broadcast Artist, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Identity, Award Nominee, TV program guest
Sara Lynn Evans is an American country singer and songwriter. For her entire career, she has been signed to RCA Nashville. Evans' debut, Three Chords and the Truth, did not produce a Top 40 hit on the Hot Country Songs charts. She followed this up...
- Sara Gilbert
- Actor, Celebrity, Topic, Identity, TV Actor, Person, TV Program Creator, Film actor, TV Personality, TV Producer
Sara Gilbert is an American actress, best known for her role as Darlene Conner on the ABC sitcom Roseanne from 1988 to 1997, as co-host and creator of the daytime talk show The Talk and for her guest role as Leslie Winkle on CBS's The Big Bang...
- Sara Ramirez
- Actor, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Theater Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Sara Elena Ramirez is a Mexican-American singer/songwriter and actress. She is known for her role as Dr. Callie Torres in the medical drama Grey's Anatomy, and as the original Lady of the Lake in the 2005 Broadway musical Spamalot, for which she won...
- Sara Errani
- Tennis Player, Athlete, Tournament event competitor, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Tennis Tournament Champion
Sara Errani is a professional tennis player from Italy. She is the Italian no. 1. As of 23 February 2015, she is ranked world no. 19 in singles and world no. 29 in doubles. She has won eight career singles titles, and 25 career doubles titles,...
- Sara Paxton
- Actor, Celebrity, Award Nominee, Film crewmember, Identity, TV Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Topic
Sara Paxton is an American actress, model and singer. She grew up in California and began acting at an early age, appearing in many minor roles in both films and television shows, before rising to fame in 2004, after playing the title role in the...
- Sara Dylan
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Sara Dylan, was the first wife of singer-songwriter Bob Dylan and the mother of four of his children, including musician Jakob Dylan. She was married to Bob Dylan from November 1965 until June 1977. She played the role of Clara in the movie Renaldo...
- Sara García
- Presenter, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Topic, Award Winner, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Sara García was a Mexican actress who made her biggest mark during the "Golden Age of Mexican cinema". During the 1940s and 1950s, she often played the part of a no-nonsense but lovable grandmother in numerous Mexican films. In later years, she...