Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : SOW-lee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sauli:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Sauli:
- Finnish form of SAUL
Songs about Sauli:
- Apuli Sauli by Bapurao Pendharkar, Mama Varerkar from the Album Marathi Natyasangeet
- Baind, Manglu, Aarti, Sehra, Naru Bijula, Rashmi Rumaila...Bedu Pako, Nabasa Ghuguti, Sauli Ghura Ghur, Gola Gulaband by Devendra Kumar from the Album Uttrakhandi Gaaja Baaja
- Bio-Säuli by Knuts Koffer from the Album Heavy Petting [Explicit]
- Ch, ch grunzed s' Säuli by Trio Eugster from the Album Gugelhopfparty
- Dzel Man? Sauli by Raimonds Pauls from the Album Kurzeme
- Dzel man? sauli by Nora Bumbiere from the Album Zelta 75 1
- Dzel mani sauli by Nora Bumbiere Un Viktors Lap?enoks from the Album Dueti 1
- Dzel mani sauli by Nora Bumbiere, Viktors Lapcenoks from the Album Latvijas Pavasaris
- Es ar sauli sadereju by Ilgi from the Album Kaza kapa debesis
- Es Ar Sauli Sadereju (The Race) by Latvian Folk Ensemble of New York from the Album Latvian Folk Ensemble of New York, Vol. 2
Books about Sauli:
- Gaseous Radiation Detectors: Fundamentals and Applications (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear... - Aug 11, 2014 by Fabio Sauli
- The "Butterfly Disease": Spiritual and Emotional Causes of Cancer - Mar 24, 2015 by Asta Saulis
- M Issue 1 - Apr 24, 2014 by Steve Passey and Shannon Schuren
- No Day Like Today: A Short Story - Mar 18, 2015 by Katrina Ray-Saulis
- Instrumentation in High Energy Physics (Advanced Series on Directions in High Energy Physics) - Aug 1992 by Fabio Sauli
- Giovanni Boccaccio (Twayne's world Authors Series) - 1982 by Judith Powers Serafini-Sauli
- Sauli: Webster's Timeline History, 1515 - 2007 - May 28, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Vie Du Bienheureux Alexandre Sauli, Barnabite, Évèque D'alérie Et De Pavie (French Edition) - Aug 31, 2012 by Giacinto Sigismondo Gerdil and Alessandro Sauli
- Church, Commerce and Patronage in Early Sixteenth-Century Rome: The Career of Cardinal Bendinella Sauli, c.1481... - 2009 by Helen Hyde
- Cardinal Bendinello Sauli and Church Patronage in Sixteenth-Century Italy (Royal Historical Society Studies in... - May 21, 2009 by Helen Hyde
Movies about Sauli:
- Sallinen - The Palace / Veijo Varpio, Jorma Silvasti, Tom Krause, Jaana Mantynen, Sauli Tiilikainen, Okku Kamu...1995 NR
Wiki information Sauli:
- Sauli Niinistö
- Politician, Person, Topic, Author
Sauli Väinämö Niinistö is a Finnish politician who became the 12th President of Finland in 2012. A lawyer by education, Niinistö was Minister of Finance from 1996 to 2003 and the National Coalition Party candidate in the 2006 presidential election....
- Sauli Koskinen
- Radio personality, Person, Topic
Sauli Eerik Koskinen is a Finnish television host and entertainment reporter from Hyvinkää, Finland. He was the host of Saulin Paras Kaveri lifestyle show which aired on Fox Finland.
- Anneli Sauli
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Influence Node
Anneli Sauli is a Finnish film actress. She has appeared in 42 films since 1953. She starred in the film Miriam, which was entered into the 8th Berlin International Film Festival. She was born in Pyhäjoki, Finland.
- Sauli Lehtonen
- Musical Artist, Topic, Deceased Person, Musician, Person
Sauli Tapani Lehtonen was a Finnish tango singer.
- Alexander Sauli
- Deceased Person, Person
Alexander Sauli, C.R.S.P., was an Italian priest, who is called the "Apostle of Corsica". He is a saint of the Roman Catholic Church. In 1571, he was appointed by Pius V to the ancient see of Aleria, Corsica, where he rebuilt churches, founded...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Saulieu is a commune in the Côte-d'Or department in the Burgundy region in eastern France. Capital of the Morvan, situated within the Morvan Regional Park, Saulieu lies to the southeast of Paris on the RN6 road.
- Sauli Rytky
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person, Person
Sauli Rytky was a Finnish cross-country skier who competed in the 1940s. He was born in Haapavesi. He won a silver medal at the 1948 Winter Olympics in St. Moritz in the 4 x 10 km relay. Rytky also finished 6th in the 18 km event at the 1948 Winter...
- Jalmari Sauli
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Deceased Person, Person, Measured person
Jalmari Sauli was a Finnish writer and track and field athlete who competed in the 1908 Summer Olympics. He was born in Hämeenlinna and died in Tampere. In 1908 he finished seventh in the javelin throw competition and eighth in the freestyle javelin...
- Sauli Tiilikainen
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Bandinello Sauli
- Deceased Person, Person
Bandinello Sauli was an Italian Roman Catholic bishop and cardinal.