Meaning : Lord, Master, Lord, master,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sayyid:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Sayyid:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Sayyid is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Sayyid is: Master.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Sayyid is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Sayyid is: Master.
- Means "lord, master" in Arabic. A famous bearer was the Egyptian musician Sayyid Darwish (1892-1923).
Expression information Sayyid:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Sayyid:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Sayyid:
- Never Dead (feat. M. Sayyid as Curis Strifer) by Viktor Vaughn from the Album Vaudeville Villain
- Aziz Eini - Sayyid Darwish by The Henkesh Brothers from the Album Dancing With Genies
- Cabinn Fever (feat. High Priest and M. Sayyid) by Silo from the Album Work
- Dervish Dance (Music of the Sayyids and the Dervishes No. 5) by Elan Sicroff from the Album Laudamus... The music of Georges Ivanovitch Gurdjieff and Thomas de Hartmann
- Down to the Spine (feat. M Sayyid from Anti-Pop Consortium) by zucchini drive from the Album Shotgun Rules
- Dynamic Tension (feat. M. Sayyid) [Explicit] by Mr. Dead from the Album Dynamic Tension [Explicit]
- Erasing Frustrations (M. Sayyid Remix) by So?Mash! from the Album Erasing Frustrations
- First Series - No. 1 Sayyid Chant And Dance by Various artists from the Album Music For The Piano: Volume II Music Of The Sayyids And The Dervishes
- First Series - No. 10 Sayyid Chant And Dance by Various artists from the Album Music For The Piano: Volume II Music Of The Sayyids And The Dervishes
- First Series - No. 12 Sayyid Chant And Dance by Various artists from the Album Music For The Piano: Volume II Music Of The Sayyids And The Dervishes
Books about Sayyid:
- Sayyid Qutb and the Origins of Radical Islamism - Aug 12, 2010 by John Calvert
- Sayyid Qutb: The Life and Legacy of a Radical Islamic Intellectual - Apr 4, 2013 by James Toth
- Sayyid Qutb and the Origins of Radical Islamism - Nov 22, 2009 by John Calvert
- A Child From the Village (Middle East Literature In Translation) - Nov 1, 2004 by Sayyid Qutb and William Shepard
- Shi'ite Islam - Jun 30, 1979 by Husayn Tabatabai, Allamah Sayyid Muhammad
- The Healing Power of Sufi Meditation - Jun 30, 2005 by Mirahmadi, as-Sayyid, Nurjan and Hedieh Mirahmadi
- The Sayyid Qutb Reader: Selected Writings on Politics, Religion, and Society - Jul 2, 2007 by Albert J. Bergesen
- An Islamic Response to Imperialism: Political and Religious Writings of Sayyid Jamal ad-Din "al-Afghani" (Near... - Apr 20, 1983 by Nikki R. Keddie
- Social Justice in Islam, Revised Edition - 2000 by Sayyid Qutb and John B. Hardie
- Egypt in the Reign of Muhammad Ali (Cambridge Middle East Library) - Jun 29, 1984 by Afaf Lutfi Al-Sayyid Marsot
Wiki information Sayyid:
Sayyid is an honorific title denoting males accepted as descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammad through his grandsons, Hasan ibn Ali and Husayn ibn Ali, sons of Muhammad's daughter Fatimah and his son-in-law Ali. Conventionally, descent is...
- Sayyid Qutb
- Philosopher, Author, Identity, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Organization member
Sayyid Qutb was an Egyptian author, educator, Islamic theorist, poet, and the leading member of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in the 1950s and 1960s. In 1966 he was convicted of plotting the assassination of Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser...
- Abul A'la Maududi
- Politician, Influence Node, Person, Author, Deceased Person, Organization founder
Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi, was an Indian-Pakistani scholar, philosopher, jurist, journalist, islamist and imam. His numerous works were written in Urdu, but then translated into English, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Burmese and many other languages....
- Abdul-Qadir Gilani
- Religious Leader, Name source, Person, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Author
Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani Al-Sayyid Muhiyudin Abu Muhammad Abdal Qadir Al-Jilani Al-Hasani Wal-Hussaini, district of Gilan-e Gharb, Persia,oar Gilan Al-Mada'in, Iraq died 11 Rabi Al-Akhar 561 AH, in Baghdad, was a Persian Hanbali jurist and Sufi based...
- Sayyid Brothers
- Person, Deceased Person
The term 'Sayyid Brothers' refers to Syed Hassan Ali Khan Barha or Syed Abudullah Khan Barha and Syed Hussain Ali Khan Barha, who were powerful Mughal Army generals of the Mughal Empire during the early 18th century. The Sayyid Brothers became highly...
- Syed Ahmad Khan
- Organisation founder, , Chivalric Order Member, Name source, , Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan CSI, born Syed Ahmad Taqvi;, commonly known as Sir Syed, was an Anglophile Indian Muslim pragmatist, Islamic modernist, philosopher and social activist of nineteenth century India. He worked for the British East India Company and...
- Muhammad Sayyid Tantawy
- Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Academic, Politician, Person
Muhammad Sayyid Tantawy, also referred to as Tantawi, was an influential Islamic scholar in Egypt. From 1986 to 1996, he was the grand Mufti of Egypt. In 1996, president Hosni Mubarak appointed him as the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, a position he...
- Sayyid dynasty Delhi Sultanate
- Royal line, Family
The Sayyid dynasty was the fourth dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate from 1414 to 1451. They succeeded the Tughlaq dynasty and ruled that sultanate until they were displaced by the Lodi dynasty. This family claimed to be Sayyids, or descendants of...
- Sayyid Al-Qemany
- Author, Person, Influence Node
Sayyid Al-Qemany is an Egyptian writer and thinker. Al-Qemany is a controversial writer. His works emphasize the importance of critical thinking, and he is an opponent of Islamic fundamentalism, supporting separation of religion and state, and...
- Hosni Mubarak
- Military Commander, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Film actor, Chivalric Order Member, Literature Subject, Political Appointer, Military Person, Organization leader
Muhammad Hosni El Sayed Mubarak is a former Egyptian military and political leader who served as the fourth President of Egypt from 1981 to 2011. Before he entered politics, Mubarak was a career officer in the Egyptian Air Force. He served as its...