Meaning : A boy's meaning 'from Scotland' and a derivation of the name, Scott. Meaning 'wanderer'., Of Scottish Origin,
Pronunciation : (SKO-TT),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Scot:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Scot:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Scot is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Scot is: Wanderer.
- American Meaning: The name Scot is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Scot is: Wanderer.
- English Meaning: The name Scot is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Scot is: From Scotland; a Gael.
- Variant form of SCOTT
Definition funny of Scot:
- You is the Scot!
- The Scots are a great race Scots is a language Mary Queen of Scots Scotsman never Scottishman
- "That Scot drank every drink in the pub!" "The damn Scot won the tennis"
- Scots, wha hae wi' Wallace bled, Scots, wham Bruce has aften led, Welcome to your gory bed Or to victorie!
- The perfect man.
- That scot taught me all I need to know about the best music ever.
Expression information Scot:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Scot:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Scot:
- A Scots Tune by Fires Of Love from the Album Delphian Label Sampler
- Scots Wha Hae by The Pipes and Drums Of Leanisch from the Album Spirit of Scotland - Essential Bagpipe Anthems
- Village of Scot by Jared Kraft from the Album Ingrid (Original Book Soundtrack)
- Scots Wha' Hae by Dougie MacLean from the Album Tribute
- Scots Wha Hae by Alex Beaton from the Album 20 Hits Of Scotland
- Scots Wha Hae by Pentlands Folk from the Album The Best Scottish Album On The Planet
- Scots Wha Hae by The Corries & Ronnie Browne from the Album Scots Wha Hae
- Scots Wha Hae by The Munros from the Album Rock Scotland With the Munros
- Queen of Scots by Sharptooth from the Album Split [Explicit]
- Mary, Queen Of Scots by John Barry from the Album Moviola
Books about Scot:
- When a Scot Ties the Knot: Castles Ever After - Aug 25, 2015 by Tessa Dare
- Some Like it Scot (Scandalous Highlanders) - Oct 6, 2015 by Suzanne Enoch
- Scots: A Time Travel Fantasy Serial (Renaissance Fair Book 12) - Jul 10, 2015 by Jane Stain
- State of the Union (Scot Harvath, Book 3) (The Scot Harvath Series) - Feb 22, 2011 by Brad Thor
- Takedown: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series) - Apr 26, 2011 by Brad Thor
- Hidden Order: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series) - May 20, 2014 by Brad Thor
- The First Commandment: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series) - Apr 26, 2011 by Brad Thor
- Code of Conduct: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series) - Jul 7, 2015 by Brad Thor
- The Last Patriot: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series) - May 19, 2009 by Brad Thor
- A Fellowship of Differents: Showing the World God's Design for Life Together - Feb 24, 2015 by Scot McKnight
Movies about Scot:
- Mary Queen of Scots: The Red Queen2014 NR CC
- Anne of the Thousand Days / Mary, Queen of Scots1969 PG-13
- Pipes and Drums of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards: Highland Cathedral2003 NR
- Breakfast With Scot2007 PG-13
- Mary - Queen of Scots2013
- Two's Company - Complete Series 42005 NR
- Mary Queen of Scots Unrated
- Mary, Queen of Scots1971 PG-13 by Vanessa Redgrave and Glenda Jackson
- Formula One 1971 Great Scot!2004
- The History of Warfare: The Battle of Marston Moor - The Scots March South2009 NR
Wiki information Scot:
- Scottish people
- Ethnicity, Ethnicity in fiction
The Scottish people, or Scots, are a nation and ethnic group native to Scotland. Historically, they emerged from an amalgamation of two Celtic peoples—the Picts and Gaels—who founded the Kingdom of Scotland in the 9th century. Later, the neighbouring...
- Country, UK statistical location, Breed origin, System of nobility, Literature Subject, Organization scope, Sports Team Location, Club interest, Coat of Arms Bearer, Flag referent
Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and covers the northern third of the island of Great Britain. It shares a border with England to the south, and is otherwise surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the North Sea to the east and...
- City/Town/Village, Identity, Filming location, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Travel destination, Organization scope
Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, adjacent to the Greater Phoenix Area. Named Scottsdale in 1894 after founder Winfield Scott and incorporated in 1951 with a population of 2000, the 2014 population of the city is...
The Gaels, also known as Goidels, are an ethnolinguistic group indigenous to northwestern Europe. They are associated with the Gaelic languages; a branch of the Celtic languages comprising Irish, Manx and Scottish Gaelic. Other ethnonyms prominently...
- LMS Royal Scot Class
- Locomotive class
The London, Midland and Scottish Railway Royal Scot Class is a class of 4-6-0 express passenger locomotive introduced in 1927. Originally having parallel boilers, all members were later rebuilt with tapered type 2A boilers, and were in effect two...
- Scot Pollard
- Actor, Film actor, Athlete, Topic, Drafted athlete, Basketball Player, Person, Measured person, Identity
Scot L. Pollard is a retired American professional basketball player. In an eleven-year NBA career, he played for five teams, spending the bulk of his career with the Sacramento Kings and the Indiana Pacers. Pollard was known both for his defensive...
- Commercial Banks, NEC Business, Business Operation, Ranked item, Employer, Issuer, Exhibition producer, Organization, Identity, Exhibition sponsor, Sponsor
The Bank of Nova Scotia, commonly known as Scotiabank, is the third largest bank in Canada by deposits and market capitalization. It serves more than 21 million customers in over 55 countries around the world and offers a broad range of products and...
- Society of Antiquaries of Scotland
- Learned society, Organization
The Society of Antiquaries of Scotland is the senior antiquarian body of Scotland, with its headquarters in the National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh. The Society's aim is to promote the cultural heritage of Scotland.
- Nova Scotia
- Canadian Province, Administrative Division, Literature Subject, Contact category, Travel destination, Coat of Arms Bearer, Cyclone-affected area, Organization scope, Location, Political District
Nova Scotia is one of Canada's three Maritime provinces and constitutes one of the four Atlantic Canada provinces. Located almost exactly halfway between the Equator and the North Pole, its provincial capital is Halifax. Nova Scotia is the...
- Scot McCloughan
- Man, Person, Identity
Scot G. McCloughan is the current general manager of the Washington Redskins of the National Football League. He was formerly the general manager of the San Francisco 49ers and a senior personnel executive for the Seattle Seahawks, helping both teams...