If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Selassie:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Selassie:
- it no take nuttin at all fi hail di king and bless me inna what me doin it no take nuttin at all fi hail di king selassie ada king of all kings "Hail the king - Fanton Mojah"
Songs about Selassie:
- I Love King Selassie (Mix 1) by Black Uhuru,Chronixx from the Album I Love King Selassie (Remix) - Single
- Selassie Souljahz (feat. Sizzla Kalonji, Protoje, Kabaka Pyramid) by Chronixx from the Album Selassie Souljahz (feat. Sizzla Kalonji, Protoje & Kabaka Pyramid) - Single
- Haile I Selassie I by Black Culture from the Album Lion's Den Adversity
- Selassie I Way by Kelissa from the Album Selassie I Way
- Selassie Verandah by Augustus Pablo from the Album The Rockers Story: The Mystic World of Augustus Pablo
- Selassie Is The Chapel by Bob Marley from the Album Gold (1967 - 1972) (International Version)
- Captain Selassie/ Under Me by Errol Scorcher, Icho Candy from the Album Joe Gibbs 12" Reggae Discomix Showcase Vol. 5
- Selassie Is The Chapel by Bob Marley from the Album Fy-ah, Fy-ah
- Hail King Selassie by Capleton Feat. Luciano from the Album Still Blazin
- Haile Selassie I Rastaman Crown by Midnite from the Album Let Live
Books about Selassie:
- The Wise Mind of Emperor Haile Sellassie I - Jun 1, 2004 by Haile Selassie and Ermias Sable Selassie
- Selected Speeches of Haile Selassie - Dec 15, 2000 by Haile Selassie
- Haile Selassie (World Leaders Past and Present) - Jun 1989 by Askale Negash and Jr. Arthur M Schlesinger
- King of Kings: Triumph and Tragedy of Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia - Nov 15, 2015 by Asfa-Wossen Asserate and Peter Lewis
- My Life and Ethiopia's Progress: The Autobiography of Emperor Haile Sellassie I (Volume 1) (My Life and Ethiopia's... - May 1, 1999 by Haile I. Sellassie
- The Bureaucratic Empire: Serving Emperor Haile Selassie - Apr 25, 2013 by Seyoum A. Haregot
- The Holy Piby: The Black Man's Bible - Mar 24, 2015 by Robert Athlyi Rogers and W. Gabriel Selassie I Ph.D.
- Emperor Haile Selassie (Ohio Short Histories of Africa) - Oct 20, 2014 by Bereket Habte Selassie
- The Crown and The Pen: The Memoirs of a Lawyer Turned Rebel - Apr 17, 2007 by Bereket Habte Selassie
- Haile Selassie's War - Jan 6, 2003 by Anthony Mockler
Wiki information Selassie:
- Haile Selassie
- Organization founder, Politician, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Monarch, Name source, Author, Chivalric Order Member
Haile Selassie I, born Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael, was Ethiopia's regent from 1916 to 1930 and Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. He also served as Chairperson of the Organisation of African Unity from 25 May 1963 to 17 July 1964, and again from...
- Amha Selassie
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Family member
Amha Selassie, GCMG, GCVO, GBE was the last reigning monarch of Ethiopia. First proclaimed Emperor during the unsuccessful coup attempt by the Imperial Guards against his father Haile Selassie I in December 1960, he initially went along with this...
- Theodor Gebre Selassie
- Soccer, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Theodor Gebre Selassie is a Czech football defender who plays for German club Werder Bremen and the Czech Republic national football team. Having won the Czech First League with Slavia Prague in 2008 and Slovan Liberec four years later, he then...
- Addis Ababa Bole International Airport
- Location, Airport
Addis Ababa Bole International Airport serves the city of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It is located in the Bole area, 6 km southeast of the city centre and 65 km north of Debre Zeyit. The airport was formerly known as Haile Selassie I International...
- Sahle Selassie
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Sahle Selassie was a Meridazmach of Shewa, an important noble of Ethiopia. He was a younger son of Wossen Seged. Sahle Selassie was the father of numerous sons, among them Haile Melekot, Haile Mikael, Seyfe Sahle Selassie, and Darge Sahle Selassie;...
- Zera Yacob Amha Selassie
- Family member, Noble person, Person
Zera Yacob Amha Selassie, Crown Prince of Ethiopia is the grandson of Emperor Haile Selassie and son of Emperor-in-Exile Amha Selassie of Ethiopia. He has been Head of the Imperial House of Ethiopia since 17 February 1997 and is currently recognized...
- Addis Ababa University
- Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, College/University, Employer, Location
Addis Ababa University is a state university in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia. Originally called the University College of Addis Ababa at its establishment in 1950, it was later renamed Haile Selassie I University in 1962 after the Ethiopian...
- Ermias Sahle Selassie
- Person, Family member
Prince Ermias Sahle Selassie is the only son of Prince Sahle Selassie of Ethiopia and Princess Mahisente Habte Mariam. He is the grandson of Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, and furthermore of Dejazmach Habte Mariam Gebre-Igziabiher, the heir to...
- Wolde Selassie
- Person, Deceased Person
Wolde Selassie was a Ras of Ethiopia and warlord of Tigray. He was the son of Dejazmach Kefla Iyasus, governor of Enderta province, and his wives included Mentewab, the sister of Emperor Egwale Seyon; and Sahin, the daughter of Emperor Tekle Giyorgis...
- Imru Haile Selassie
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Leul Ras Imru Haile Selassie, CBE was an Ethiopian noble, soldier, and diplomat. He was also the cousin of Emperor Haile Selassie. He was acting Prime Minister for three days in 1960 during a coup d'état and assassination of Prime Minister Abebe...