Meaning : The origins of the name are uncertain but it is mostly likely a variation of the name 'Selina' meaning 'moon'., Moon,
Pronunciation : (SEH-lin), SEH lin,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Selin:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Selin:
- The name Selin is unusual and it is not certain where its origin lies. It is thought that it could have come about as a variant form of the feminine name Selina which comes from Greek origin. This name is said to come from a Greek word referring to the ‘Moon’. Selina is relatively popular in English speaking countries, but Selin is rare.
Definition funny of Selin:
- person 1 : why did that girls daddy name her "selin" person 2 : cause shes an exotic TURKISH princess
- Selins are super rare but you know one when you see one.
- "That's the way I am. I suppose I'm gonna be selin for the rest of my life" "I'm afraid that you're selin." "I can't help being selin."
- A girl named Selin left these signed papers for the Professor Kimberly.
- On defense, Matt is amazing; he always Selins his opponents then steals the ball.
- Hitler was so selin in drag
- To be honest, your looking like a Selin, FAIL!! :D
Songs about Selin:
- Selin Icin by Smadj, Orhan Osman, Savas Zurnaci from the Album Smadj Presents S.O.S.
- Awakening (Alexey Selin Remix) by Radiance Side from the Album Blueprints - Mixed By Filo And Peri - A Decade Of Trance Classics And Future Anthems
- Du ar mina hander (arr. S. Banger and T. Selin): Du är mina händer by Torkel Selin from the Album Önskesånger
- Foam Rhythm (Selin Coll Mix) by Javi Lopez from the Album Open Bar - DJ Tools - CD 2
- Nagonstans bland alla skuggorna star Jesus (arr. T. Selin and T. Andersson): Någonstans bland alla skuggorna står... by Torkel Selin from the Album Önskesånger
- Perfect Destiny (Alexey Selin Remix) by Adam Nickey from the Album Perfect Destiny [Remixed & Reissued]
- Selin by Müjde Tu?suz from the Album Ninni Perisi - S Harfi ?le Ba?layan ?simler
- Selin by Silhouette from the Album Selin
- Selin by Nurcan Eren Aysu Dericio?lu from the Album Tiki Tak S-T
- Selin (Remix) by Nurcan Eren Aysu Dericio?lu from the Album Tiki Tak S-T (Remix)
Books about Selin:
- Student Solutions Manual to accompany Calculus: Single Variable - Dec 23, 2008 by Deborah Hughes-Hallett and Andrew M. Gleason
- McCallum, Student Solutions Manual for Multivariable Calculus - Dec 22, 2008 by Guadalupe I. Lonzano and Deborah Hughes-Hallett
- Algebra: Form and Function - Nov 17, 2014 by William G. McCallum and Eric Connally
- Belly: A Novel - Jul 1, 2005 by Lisa Selin Davis
- Functions Modeling Change: A Preparation for Calculus - 2000 by Eric Connally and Andrew M. Gleason
- Student Solutions Manual to accompany Applied Calculus - Nov 11, 2013 by Deborah Hughes-Hallett and Patti Frazer Lock
- Applied Calculus - Nov 4, 2013 by Deborah Hughes-Hallett and Patti Frazer Lock
- The case is altered. Edited with introduction notes, and glossary, LVI - Sep 18, 2015 by Ben Jonson and William Edward Selin
- Applied Calculus - Dec 2, 2009 by Deborah Hughes-Hallett and Patti Frazer Lock
- Functions Modeling Change: A Preparation for Calculus - Jul 27, 2015 by Eric Connally and Deborah Hughes-Hallett
Wiki information Selin:
- Selin Demiratar
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Selin Demiratar is a Turkish actress.
- Yevhen Selin
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Yevhen Serhiyovych Selin is a professional Ukrainian football defender who plays for Platanias on loan from Dynamo Kyiv.
- Markus Selin
- TV producer, Influence Node, Film writer, Person, Film producer
Markus Selin is a television and film producer.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Selin is a village in Shalyar Rural District, Uraman District, Sarvabad County, Kurdistan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 910, in 194 families.
- Selin Şekerci
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Selin Şekerci is an actress.
Selinunte was an ancient Greek city on the south-western coast of Sicily in Italy. It was situated between the valleys of the Belice and Modione rivers. It now lies in the comune Castelvetrano, between the frazioni of Triscina di Selinunte in the...
- Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD County Place
Selinsgrove is a borough in Snyder County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 5,383 at the 2000 census. It is the largest borough in Snyder County. Selinsgrove is the principal city in the Selinsgrove, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area,...
- Helaine Selin
Helaine Selin is an American librarian, author and the editor of several bestselling books. She is perhaps most famous for being the editor of Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures. She has also...
- Erika Selin
- Pop Artist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Erika Selin is a Swedish singer, who competed in Idol 2009 where she finished in eighth place. In 2015, she took part in Eurosong for selecting Irish entry for Eurovision Song Contest 2015 with "Break Me Up" finishing third.
- Selin Kuralay
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person
Selin Kuralay is an Australian soccer player of Turkish ancestry. She last played at national league level for Australian W-League team Adelaide United.