If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sevasti:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Sevasti:
- Whoa, see that girl drop her lunch? What a sevasti.
Books about Sevasti:
- How I Got Sober: 10 Alcoholics and Addicts Tell Their Personal Stories: From the AfterParty Archives - Aug 28, 2015 by Anna David and Lucy Morrisette
- Health, Hygiene and Eugenics in Southeastern Europe (Ceu Press Studies in the History of Medicine) - Jan 10, 2011 by Christian Promitzer and Sevasti Trubeta
- THE RAREST COIN - Jul 3, 2014 by SEVASTI N. MAVROSTOMOS
- Environmental Governance: Regime Displacement in Space, Time, and Across Issue Areas - Jun 1, 2011 by Sevasti-Eleni Vezirgiannidou
- Physical Anthropology, Race and Eugenics in Greece (1880s1970s) (Balkan Studies Library) - Aug 22, 2013 by Sevasti Trubeta
- Imperator Pavel I (Russian Edition) - Jan 1, 1907 by Evgeni? Sevast'i?a?novich Shumigorski?
- Ekaterina Ivanovna Nelidova, 1758-1839 (Russian Edition) - Jan 1, 1898 by Evgenii Sevast'i?a?novich Shumigorski?
- Physical Anthropology, Race and Eugenics in Greece (1880s1970s) (Balkan Studies Library) by Sevasti Trubeta (2013... -
- Environmental Governance: Regime Displacement in Space, Time, and Across Issue Areas [Paperback]  (Author... - 2011
- Health, Hygiene and Eugenics in Southeastern Europe (Ceu Press Studies in the History of Medicine) 1st edition... - 1709 by Christian Promitzer, Sevasti Trubeta, Marius Turda
Wiki information Sevasti:
Sevasti is a village and a community of the Katerini municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was part of the municipality of Korinos, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 653 residents in the village.
- Sevasti Qiriazi
- Deceased Person, Person
Sevasti Qiriazi, 1871 - 30 August 1949, was an Albanian patriot and pioneer of Albanian female education.
- Sevasti Todua
- Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Sevasti Todua is a Georgian professional football player. Currently, he plays for FC Sulori Vani.
- Sevasti Xanthou
Sevasti Xanthou was the wife of Emmanuil Xanthos, member and one of the founders of Filiki Eteria, a Greek conspiratorial organization against the Ottoman Empire.
- Sevasti Zographos
- Topic, Person, Film actor
- Sevasti de Andrade
- Woman, Person
Sevasti de Andrade is the mother of Eduardo Moscovis.
- Sevastianos Rossolatos
Sevastianos Rossolatos is a Greek Roman Catholic archbishop, named on 12 August 2014 by Pope Francis Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Athens and Apostolic Administrator of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Rhodes.
- Petros Sevastikoglou
- Film producer, Film production designer, Film writer, Topic, Film director, Film cinematographer, Person
Petros Sevastikoglou is a film director and screenwriter.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Sevastita is a fictional character from the 1970 film Haiducii lui Șaptecai.
- Sevastian Iovănescu
- Soccer Midfielder, Deceased Person, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Sevastian "Bebe" Iovănescu was a Romanian football player.