Meaning : Ability, strength, Ability, Strength,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shakti:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Shakti:
- Indian Meaning: The name Shakti is an Indian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Shakti is: Powerful.
- Means "power" in Sanskrit. In Hinduism a shakti is the female counterpart of a god. The name Shakti is used in particular to refer to the female counterpart of Shiva.
Definition funny of Shakti:
- Shakti as a noun: A cheetah has the Shakti (power) of speed. An bird has the Shakti (power) or flight. Shakti as a name: A perfect example is the Hindu Satuguru Shakti Ganapati Subramanian. His name would translate to: (1) Power of the Goddess (2) Power of Ganapati aka Ganesha who removes obstacles on the spiritual path (3) Power of Subramanian who bestows knowledge through lively debate
- When I look at you with your dreadlocks and smell your patchouli I feel Shakti energy.
- Look she's such a shakti
- Instead of the shocker, my girlfriend decided to change things up a bit, and let me give her the shakti.
Expression information Shakti:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Shakti:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Shakti:
- Ishq Kameena (From "Shakti") by Anu Malik & Alka Yagnik Sonu Nigam from the Album Shakti (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Elephant Power (J-Boogie's Dubtronic Science Ganapati Shakti Remix) by MC Yogi from the Album White Swan Records 20th Anniversary Digital Sampler
- Freya, Shakti by Emerald Rose from the Album Bending Tradition
- Adi Shakti by Nirinjan Kaur featuring Mathew Schoening and Ram Dass from the Album From Within
- One Drop/Shakti Love Chant by Diane Patterson from the Album Hip the Hip
- Shakti Prayer by Craig Pruess & Anuradha Paudwal from the Album Sacred Chants of Shakti
- Prana Shakti by Desert Dwellers from the Album DownTemple Dub: Waves
- Durga Shakti by Shaman's Dream from the Album Kerala Dream
- Shakti (feat. Tina Malia & Steve Gorn) by Shantala from the Album Living Waters
- Shakti Walks On by Oliver Shanti & Friends from the Album Walking On The Sun
Books about Shakti:
- Awakening Shakti: The Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga - Feb 1, 2013 by Sally Kempton
- The Shakti Coloring Book: Goddesses, Mandalas, and the Power of Sacred Geometry - Jul 1, 2015 by Ekabhumi Charles Ellik and Sally Kempton
- Shakti: Realm of the Divine Mother - Jul 21, 2008 by Vanamali
- Priya's Shakti - Nov 22, 2014 by Ram Devineni and Vikas Menon
- The Power of Shakti: 18 Pathways to Ignite the Energy of the Divine Woman - Jul 24, 2009 by Padma Aon Prakasha
- Shakti Mantras: Tapping into the Great Goddess Energy Within - Sep 30, 2003 by Thomas Ashley-Farrand
- Yoni Shakti: A Woman's Guide to Power and Freedom through Yoga and Tantra - May 16, 2014 by Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Nirlipta Tuli
- Shakti Woman: Feeling Our Fire, Healing Our World - The New Female Shamanism - Jul 19, 1991 by Vicki Noble
- Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life - Sep 19, 2002 by Shakti Gawain
- Shakti Meditations: Guided Practices to Invoke the Goddesses of Yoga - Mar 1, 2013 by Sally Kempton
Movies about Shakti:
Wiki information Shakti:
Shakti, also spelt as Sakthi or Shakthi meaning "Power" or "empowerment," is the primordial cosmic energy and represents the dynamic forces that are thought to move through the entire universe in Hinduism. Shakti is the concept, or personification,...
- Shakti Peetha
- Location, Deity
The Shakti Peetha is a place of worship consecrated to the goddess Shakti or Sati, the female principal of Hinduism and the main deity of the Shakta sect. They are sprinkled throughout the Indian subcontinent.
- Shakti Kapoor
- Actor, Award Winner, Person, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Nominee, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
Sunil Sikanderlal Kapoor is an Indian Bollywood actor. He is known as one of the leading villains in Bollywood movies for more than three decades. He has also been applauded for playing comic roles in several movies. Through the eighties and...
- Crime Fiction Film, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Film, Topic
Shakti is a 1982 Bollywood film directed by Ramesh Sippy and starring Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Raakhee, Smita Patil and Amrish Puri with Anil Kapoor in a special appearance. It was written by the famous writing duo Salim-Javed and produced by...
Shaktism or Shaktidharma is a denomination of Hinduism that focuses worship upon Shakti or Devi – the Hindu Divine Mother – as the absolute, ultimate Godhead. It is, along with Shaivism, Vaishnavism, and Smartism one of the primary schools of...
- Shakti: The Power
- Drama Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Film, Netflix Title
Shakti: The Power is a 2002 Bollywood film directed by Pasupuleti Krishna Vamsi and starring Karisma Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor and Nana Patekar in the lead roles and features Shahrukh Khan in a supporting role, while Aishwarya Rai appears in an Item...
- Jazz fusion Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Shakti was a group which played a novel acoustic fusion music which combined Indian music with elements of jazz. Its leading members were the English guitar player John McLaughlin and Indian violin player L. Shankar. It also included Zakir Hussain,...
- Literature Subject, Musical Artist
Kundalini, in yogic theory, is a primal energy, or shakti, located at the base of the spine. Different spiritual traditions teach methods of "awakening" kundalini for the purpose of reaching spiritual enlightenment. The Yoga Upanishads describe...
- Shakti Mohan
- Actor, TV Personality, Film actor, Competitor, TV Actor, Topic, Person
Shakti Mohan is a contemporary dancer from India. She was the winner of Zee TV's dance reality show Dance India Dance season 2. Shakti also won a cash prize of Rs. 5 million from Zee TV and a Suzuki Wagon R. Shakti has a brief appearance in the video...
- Shakti Samanta
- Award Nominee, Film actor, Person, Award Winner, Film story contributor, Film director, Film writer, Film producer, Deceased Person
Shakti Samanta was an Indian film director and producer, who founded Shakti Films in 1957, which is most known for films such as Howrah Bridge, China Town, Kashmir Ki Kali, An Evening in Paris, Kati Patang and Amar Prem. He received Filmfare Awards...