Meaning : Sower,
Origin : Scottish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sholto:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Sholto:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Sholto is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Sholto is: Teal duck.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Sholto is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Sholto is: Sower.
- Anglicized form of SÌOLTACH
Definition funny of Sholto:
- aww, steven, you're being a sholto again. She mings!
Expression information Sholto:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Sholto:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Sholto:
- Major Sholto by David Arnold & Michael Price from the Album Sherlock: Music from Series 3 (Original Television Soundtrack)
- Amoroso (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- Czech Rhapsody (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- From the Homeland T128: I. Moderato (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- From the Homeland, T128: II. Andantino - Moderato (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- Love Song, Op.7/1 (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- Mazurek, Op.49 (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- Melodie (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- Poem (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
- Pohadka, Op.16 (feat. Sholto Kynoch (piano)) by Craig Stratton from the Album From The Homeland
Books about Sholto:
- Sholto Douglas Combat and Command - 1966 by Robert Lord Douglas of Kirtleside with Wright
- The Bushman Myth: The Making of a Namibian Underclass (Conflict and Social Change Series) - Jan 12, 2000 by Robert J. Gordon and Stuart Sholto-douglas
- Where the Wild Mums are - Feb 19, 2015 by Katie Blackburn and Sholto Walker
- The Clean and Wholesome Land - Jun 23, 2015 by Ralph Sholto
- "And That's How It Was, Officer" - Jul 23, 2015 by Ralph Sholto
- Buzz and Bingo in the Fairytale Forest (Collins Big Cat) - Jan 1, 2005 by Alan Durant and Sholto Walker
- Forest Farming: Towards a Solution to Problems of World Hunger and Conservation - 1978 by J. Sholto Douglas and Robert A. de J. Hart
- Beginner's Guide to Hydroponics: Soilless Gardening - Oct 1984 by James Sholto Douglas
- Beginner's guide to Hydroponics - 1976 by James Sholto Douglas
- Zagat 2008 London Restaurants (Zagatsurvey) - Sep 12, 2007 by Zagat Survey and Sholto Douglas-Home
Wiki information Sholto:
- Sholto Douglas, 1st Baron Douglas of Kirtleside
- Deceased Person, Person, Author, Military Person
Marshal of the Royal Air Force William Sholto Douglas, 1st Baron Douglas of Kirtleside, GCB, MC, DFC was a senior commander in the Royal Air Force. After serving as a pilot, then a flight commander and finally as a squadron commander during the First...
- Sholto Douglas
- Family member, Person
Sholto Douglas was the mythical progenitor of Clan Douglas, a powerful and warlike family in medieval Scotland. A mythical battle took place: "in 767, between King Solvathius rightful king of Scotland and a pretender Donald Bane. The victory was so...
- John Douglas, 9th Marquess of Queensberry
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Noble person, Politician
John Sholto Douglas, 9th Marquess of Queensberry was a Scottish nobleman, remembered for lending his name and patronage to the "Marquess of Queensberry Rules" that formed the basis of modern boxing and for his role in the downfall of author and...
- Sholto Kynoch
- Person, Musical Artist
Sholto Kynoch is an English pianist.
- Sholto Johnstone Douglas
- Deceased Person, Person, Visual Artist
Robert Sholto Johnstone Douglas, known as Sholto Douglas, or more formally as Sholto Johnstone Douglas, was a Scottish figurative artist, a painter chiefly of portraits and landscapes. In 1895, he stood surety for the bail of Oscar Wilde.
- Sholto Marcon
- Person, Athlete, Deceased Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Charles Sholto Wyndham Marcon, known as Sholto Marcon, was a Church of England schoolmaster, clergyman and international field hockey player. Born at Headington, Oxfordshire, the only son of Charles Abdy Marcon, Marcon was educated at Lancing and at...
- Major Sholto
- Cataloged instance, Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Sholto Taylor
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Sholto Taylor, wheelchair rugby player, and a member of the national team, the Wheel Blacks. He has competed with the Wheel Blacks at several international events, including the 1996 Summer Paralympics, the 2000 Summer Paralympics, the 2004 Summer...
- Gordon McDougall
- Actor, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Gordon Sholto McDougall was a Scottish Australian theatre actor and television actor and director, best known for his role as amateur inventor, Les Whittaker on soap opera Number 96
- Thaddeus Sholto
- Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character
Thaddeus Sholto is a fictional character from the book and film The Sign of Four.