If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shwe:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Shwe:
- "God i hate that kid" "Yeah i know hes such a shwes."
- Shwe actually pronounce our words? I didn't think so...
Songs about Shwe:
- Baw Hti Pin Nei Shwe Palin by Win Oo from the Album Buddha Dhamma Songs
- Htar Khe Ya Pyi Shwe Ein Si by Min Aung from the Album Secret Lover
- Janan Larei Musafar Shwe by Wagma from the Album Wagma
- Maunt Shwe Pwint Hlwar by Mandalay Thein Zaw from the Album Mya Na Di
- Mi Shwe Nia Waye by Gbenga Owoeye-Wise from the Album African Praise Volume 1
- Mingalar Shwe Son Twe by Twante Thein Tan & May Sweet from the Album Special Mingalar Couple
- Myat Shwe Dagon by Win Oo from the Album Buddha Dhamma Songs
- Nan Shwe Nyar (Pyo) [feat. Yi Yi Thant] by Inle Myint Maung from the Album Mahagita By Burmese Harp, Vol. 8
- Nat Yay Kan Lay Htel Ka Shwe Mar Lar by Poe Ei San from the Album Nat Yay Kan Lay Htel Ka Shwe Mar Lar
- Padauk Shwe War Nei Mi Shwe Mar by Phone Myint Naing from the Album Mi Htay
Books about Shwe:
- Than Shwe: Unmasking Burma's Tyrant - Aug 27, 2010 by Benedict Rogers and Vaclav Havel
- Than Shwe's Burma (Dictatorships) - Aug 2009 by Diane Zahler
- Is Suu Kyi a racist? - Mar 31, 2015 by Shwe Lu Maung
- The Rakhine State Violence Vol. 2: The Rohingya: Vol. 2: The Rohingya - Sep 10, 2014 by Dr. Shwe Lu Maung and Dr. Habib Siddiqui
- The Price Of Silence: Muslim-Buddhist War Of Bangladesh And Myanmar - A Social Darwinist's Analysis - Sep 27, 2005 by Shwe Lu Maung
- The Rebel of Rangoon: A Tale of Defiance and Deliverance in Burma - Jul 14, 2015 by Delphine Schrank
- Is Suu Kyi a racist? - Sep 2, 2014 by Shwe Lu Maung
- The Rakhine State Violence Vol. 1. The Rakhaing Revolution: Vol. 1. The Rakhaing Revolution - Apr 3, 2015 by Shwe Lu Maung
- The Rakhine State Violence: Vol. 1: The Rakhaing Revolution (Volume 1) - Jun 10, 2014 by Shwe Lu Maung
- The Cosmic Order of Reincarnation: Fearless Bible - Jun 7, 2010 by Khun Shwe Thike
Wiki information Shwe:
- Than Shwe
- Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Politician, Military Person, Identity
Senior General Than Shwe is a Burmese strongman politician who was the head of state of Burma from 1992 to 2011 as Chairman of the State Peace and Development Council. During this period, he held key positions of power including Prime Minister of...
- Nyaung Shwe
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Nyaung Shwe is a town a few kilometers north of Inle Lake in the Shan State of Myanmar. It is located south of Sakangyi and southwest of Taunggyi. Bawrithat Pagoda lies in the southern part of the town. Nyaung Shwe is the tourist hub for visiting...
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Buddhist Place of Worship, Project focus, Place of worship, Structure, Tourist attraction, Building, Location
The Shwedagon Pagoda; ကျာ် လ္ဂုၚ်, officially named Shwedagon Zedi Daw and also known as the Great Dagon Pagoda and the Golden Pagoda, is a gilded stupa located in Yangon, Myanmar. The 99 metres tall pagoda is situated on Singuttara Hill, to the west...
- Shwe Mann
- Politician, Person
Thura Shwe Mann is a Burmese politician who has been Speaker of the Pyithu Hluttaw, the lower house of parliament, since 2011. He is a former general and was considered the third most powerful man in the State Peace and Development Council, which...
- Shwe Yoe
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor
U Shwe Yoe was a prominent Burmese actor, comedian, dancer and cartoonist. He was a Burmese Muslim.
- Wut Hmone Shwe Yee
- Model, Person, Film actor
Wutt Hmone Shwe Yi is a Myanmar Academy Awarded film actress and advertising model in Myanmar. She is best known for winning the 2013 Myanmar Academy Award as best actress in the flim As You Like.
- Shweta Menon
- Actor, Person, Topic, TV Actor, Influence Node, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner
Shweta Menon is an Indian model, actress and television anchor. She has predominantly acted in Malayalam and Hindi language films, besides appearing in a number of Tamil productions. Starting her career as an actress in Malayalam feature films in the...
- Sao Shwe Thaik
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Sao Shwe Thaik was the first president of the Union of Burma and the last Saopha of Yawnghwe. His full royal style was Kambawsarahta Thiri Pawaramahawuntha Thudamaraza. He was a well-respected Shan political figure in Burma. His residence in Nyaung...
- Khin Shwe
Khin Shwe is a member of parliament for the country's upper house, the Amyotha Hluttaw, and is chairman of Zaykabar Construction, one of the country's largest construction companies. He also serves as chairman for the National Development Group of...
- Shweta Tiwari
- Actor, TV Actor, TV Personality, Person, Influence Node, Award Winner, Topic, Competitor, Award Nominee, Film actor
Shweta Tiwari is an Indian film and television actress. She has appeared in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. On 8 January 2011, She won the reality show, Bigg Boss 4. She won ₹ 10 million as prize money.