Meaning : Victory Peace, Victory peace,
Pronunciation : ZEEK-freet (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Siegfried:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Siegfried:
- German Meaning: The name Siegfried is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Siegfried is: Victorious peace.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Siegfried is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Siegfried is: Victorious peace.
- Derived from the Germanic elements sigu "victory" and frid "peace". Siegfried was a hero from Germanic legend, chief character in the 'Nibelungenlied', which tells how he defeated the Icelandic queen Brünhild in order to win the hand of Kriemhild. He was stabbed and killed by Hagen in his one vulnerable spot on the small of his back, which had been covered by a leaf while he bathed in dragon's blood. His adventures were largely based on those of the Norse hero Sigurd.
Definition funny of Siegfried:
- Guy 1: "Hey how'd you do on your art test" Guy 2: "I didn't show up, but the class is full of Siegfried kids so I still got an A". Girl 1 "Hey there's a party at Siegfried with 2000 beers" Girl 2 "I would have to drink all of them myself to even talk to one of those ogres" Girl 1 "I'm gonna go kill myself for even thinking about it"
- Old one but if someone is a Siegfried in rugby it means he is strong,deadicated,loyal and brave but in a srum he is easily hurt.
Expression information Siegfried:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Siegfried:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Siegfried:
- Twilight of the Gods, WWV 86d, Act III: Siegfried's Death and Funeral March by Sofia Radio Symphony Orchestra from the Album The Darkside of Classical Music: Dark, Scary & Haunting Classics
- Wagner: Götterdämmerung - Concert version - Dritter Aufzug - Siegfried's Funeral March by L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande from the Album Wagner: Lohengrin: Prelude To Act 1; Siegfried's Funeral March; Parsifal: Prelude & Good Friday Music
- Wagner: Götterdämmerung / Prologue - Vorspiel und Siegfrieds Rheinfahrt by Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan from the Album Wagner: Overtures and Preludes (2 CDs)
- Siegfried - Duets: Dich lieb' ich: o liebst mich Du! by Covent Garden/Antonio Pappano Placido Domingo/Deborah Voigt/Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House from the Album Wagner: Love Duets
- Siegfried - Duets: Dort seh' ich Grane, meine selig Ross by Covent Garden/Antonio Pappano Placido Domingo/Deborah Voigt/Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House from the Album Wagner: Love Duets
- Siegfried - Duets: Heil dir, Sonne! Heil dir, Licht! by Covent Garden/Antonio Pappano Placido Domingo/Deborah Voigt/Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House from the Album Wagner: Love Duets
- Götterdämmerung: Siegfried's funeral march by London Philharmonic Orchestra/Sir Adrian Boult from the Album Wagner Ouv Prel
- Siegfried - Duets: O wüsstest du, Lust der Welt by Covent Garden/Antonio Pappano Placido Domingo/Deborah Voigt/Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House from the Album Wagner: Love Duets
- Siegfried - Duets: Siehst du mich nicht? by Covent Garden/Antonio Pappano Placido Domingo/Deborah Voigt/Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House from the Album Wagner: Love Duets
- Bless 'Em All / The Washing on the Siegfried Line / Kiss Me Goodnight, Sergeant Major (1962 Recording) by Vera Lynn from the Album Hits of the Blitz
Books about Siegfried:
- Siegfried Volume 2: The Valykrie - Jan 14, 2014 by Alex Alice
- Siegfried Volume 1 - Jun 13, 2012 by Alex Alice
- Siegfried - Oct 26, 2004 by Harry Mulisch
- The Story of Siegfried - May 17, 2012 by James Baldwin
- Memoirs of an Infantry Officer (Penguin Classics) - May 28, 2013 by Siegfried Sassoon and Paul Fussell
- Soldat: Reflections of a German Soldier, 1936-1949 - Aug 9, 1993 by Siegfried Knappe and Ted Brusaw
- Memoirs of a Fox-Hunting Man - May 28, 2013 by Siegfried Sassoon and Paul Fussell
- Theory of Film - Nov 24, 1997 by Siegfried Kracauer and Miriam Bratu Hansen
- Sherston's Progress (Penguin Classics) - May 28, 2013 by Siegfried Sassoon and Paul Fussell
- Siegfried: The Nazis' Last Stand - Oct 14, 2014 by Charles Whiting
Movies about Siegfried:
- Die Nibelungen: Siegfried (Silent) [HD] NR
- Great Chefs of Austria Chef Siegfried Pucher Le Ciel Restaurant - Vienna2009 NR CC
- Siegfried & Roy1996 CC
- Wagner: Der Ring des Nibelungen - Complete Ring Cycle2002 NR
- Wagner: The Ring of the Nibelung1980 NR
- Max Lorenz: Wagner's Mastersinger - Hitler's Siegfried2008 NR
- Wagner - Siegfried / Heinz Kruse, Graham Clark, John Brocheler, Jeannine Altmeyer, Henk Smit, Hartmut Haenchen...2008 NR
- Siegfried and Roy - At the Mirage: Masters Of The Impossible2004
- Die Nibelungen2002 Unrated
- Siegfried2013 NR
Wiki information Siegfried:
- Opera, Composition
Siegfried, WWV 86C, is the third of the four operas that constitute Der Ring des Nibelungen, by Richard Wagner. It premiered at the Bayreuth Festspielhaus on 16 August 1876, as part of the first complete performance of The Ring. This part of the...
- Siegfried & Roy
- Musical Artist, Animal owner, Musical Group, Topic
Siegfried & Roy are a German-American duo of former stage magicians and entertainers who became known for their appearances with white lions and white tigers. From 1990 until Roy's tiger injury, which ended their stage careers on October 3, 2003, the...
- Siegfried Sassoon
- Writer, Author, Person, Family member, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Military Person, Literature Subject, Musical Artist
Siegfried Loraine Sassoon, CBE, MC was an English poet, writer, and soldier. Decorated for bravery on the Western Front, he became one of the leading poets of the First World War. His poetry both described the horrors of the trenches, and satirised...
- Siegfried Line
The original Siegfried Line was a World War I line of defensive forts and tank defenses built by Germany in northern France during 1916–1917 as a section of the Hindenburg Line. In English the term "Siegfried Line" commonly refers to the "Westwall",...
- Siegfried Lenz
- Novelist, Military Person, Influence Node, Topic, Person, Film writer, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Film actor, Award Winner
Siegfried Lenz was a German writer of novels, short stories and essays, as well as dramas for radio and the theatre. In 2000 he received the Goethe Prize on the 250th Anniversary of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's birth.
- Siegfried of Luxembourg
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Siegfried is considered the first count of Luxembourg. He was actually count in the Moselgau and the Ardennes. He was also the advocate of the abbeys of Saint-Maximin de Trêves and Saint-Willibrord d'Echternach. He is speculated to be the son of...
- Siegfried Kracauer
- Sociologist, Author, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person, Film theorist
Siegfried Kracauer was a German writer, journalist, sociologist, cultural critic, and film theorist. He has sometimes been associated with the Frankfurt School of critical theory.
- Siegfried Rauch
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Siegfried Rauch is a German film and television actor. He has been an actor for over 40 years, in approximately 200 productions.
- Film director, Film writer, Film cinematographer, Film music contributor, Topic, Film producer, Person
Siegfried is a film director, cinematographer, film score composer and musician.
- Siegfried Idyll
- Composition, Arrangement, Dedicated Work
The Siegfried Idyll, WWV 103, by Richard Wagner is a symphonic poem for chamber orchestra.