Origin : Danish,
Pronunciation : SEE-le ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sille:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Sille:
- Danish diminutive of CECILIA
Definition funny of Sille:
- Dude: Have you ever met Sille? Dude2: OH, sure!! She is very pretty, right? Dude: Yes! then you have met her
Songs about Sille:
- Sille Nacht (Silent Night) by Christoph Spendel Christmas Jazz Trio from the Album Silent Night
- 2 Pienta pianokappaletta lap sille (2 Easy Piano Pieces for Children): No. 1. Andante by Sonja Fraki from the Album Aho: Works for Solo Piano
- 2 Pienta pianokappaletta lap sille (2 Easy Piano Pieces for Children): No. 2. Allegretto by Sonja Fraki from the Album Aho: Works for Solo Piano
- Aynal? Körük / Ay?em / Sille by Ümran Özdemir from the Album Yörelerimiz Türkülerimiz, Vol. 2
- En mitään sille mä voi -You'll Never Know- by Reijo Taipale from the Album Sateen Hiljainen Ääni
- En mitään sille mä voi -You'll Never Know- by Reijo Taipale from the Album Kulkukoirat
- En Voi Sille Mitään by Kapasiteettiyksikkö from the Album Syvällä Pelissä
- Eski Sille by Silifke Folklor Ekibi from the Album Silifke Folklor Ekibi - Turkish Folklor Music
- Fidayda / Sille by Ankaral? Ercan from the Album Olur Muydu Böyle
- Hajde Sille by Shpat Kasapi from the Album Bukurane
Books about Sille:
- Historia del jazz (Edición Especial) (Spanish Edition) - Jun 1, 2013 by Ted Gioia and Paul Silles
- CatNip [Cat Tales] (Siren Publishing Menage and More) - Dec 10, 2010 by Mynxe L. Silles
- Sillé-le-Guillaume. Carte n° 1618E - échelle : 1cm = 250 mètres -
- Modern Art: Who Cares? - Aug 25, 2006 by Ijsbrand Hummelen and Dionne Sille
- Sille-le-Guillaume / Conlie Ste-Suzanne 2015: IGN1618 - Mar 2, 2015
- Silles: Journal de lettres (French Edition) - 1997 by Jude Stefan
- Sille Bin Yillik Birliktelik - 2009 by Baris Sariköse
- Foret de Sille le Guillaume (French Edition) - Jan 1, 2008 by Institut Geographique National
- Plantas Curativas (Spanish Edition) - Sep 1, 1998 by Jean de Sille
- The Indigenous World 2007 - Jul 31, 2007 by Sille Stidsen
Wiki information Sille:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Sille is a small Turkish village, near the town of Konya. Sille was one of the few villages where the Cappadocian Greek language was spoken until 1922. It was inhabited by Greeks who had been living there in peaceful coexistence with the nearby Turks...
- Müzahir Sille
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Müzahir Sille, is a former Turkish Olympic champion sports wrestler in the Featherweight class and a trainer. He won the gold medal in Men's Greco-Roman wrestling at the 1960 Olympics. Born 1931 in Istanbul, he began 1949 sports wrestling in the...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Silleda is a municipality in the Galician province of Pontevedra, of which it is the capital.
- Timotej Šille
- Ice Hockey Centre, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Timotej Šille is a Slovak ice hockey player. He made his Slovak Extraliga debut playing with HK 36 Skalica during the 2012–13 Slovak Extraliga season.
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Sillery is a commune in the Marne department in north-eastern France.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Sillegny is a commune in the Moselle department in Lorraine in north-eastern France. The inhabitants are referred to as the Sillegnois.
- Eugenio Siller
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Topic, Person
Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table. Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table. Santiago Siller Rodríguez is a Mexican actor, singer, and model who is best...
- Nicasius de Sille
- Person, Deceased Person
Dr. Nicasius de Sille was a 16th-century statesman from Belgium who served as a special ambassador from the Netherlands to several nations, and as secretary to future-Holy Roman Emperor Matthias.
The Sille dances are ceremonial, most of them are performed by two persons facing each other. There is a dance, performed by women only, which is similar to the 19th- or 20th-century BC Phaistos cup that professor Doro Levi found at the cave of...